The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
hagibis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genie or Jeannie.....

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Wow! too juicy to wait for another update...Thanks for writing this lovely story...

up you my 15 lemons...
Thank you for your support, really appreciated.

Nonetheless, this is story is not written by me, as it's only my collection of erotic stories during my travels.

I m retired and I just want to share my stories here to past my time.

Thank you once more for your support
Old 19-10-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sue awoke feeling wonderful. Apparently she had rolled onto her other side during the night. Karen was spooned against her. Sue felt extra warmth where soft breasts pressed against her back. Her own left breast was cupped by still sleeping Karen's right hand. Sue savored the physical and emotional warmth for several minutes before stirring.

Carefully lifting Karen's arm, Sue was able to roll out of bed without waking her snoozing lover. Sue found her robe, slipped it on, then headed to the bathroom. She wanted to feel fresh before waking Karen. As the fog of sleep lifted, Sue mulled over her ideas for the day ahead. At this point Sue knew she could safely spill the beans to Karen about Lewis and herself, but it would be a lot more fun to script out her ideas for the three of them.

By the time her teeth were brushed and she'd combed her hair, Sue had a decent plan in mind. Padding softly back to Karen's room, Sue guessed that only Aunt Betty was awake. There were small sounds coming from the kitchen, but little else to be heard. Nonetheless Sue knew everyone would arise soon.

Back in the bedroom, Sue slid out of her robe. She snuggled up, facing Karen. Sue ran her hand lovingly over Karen's body. Sue was surprised at how sexy her cousin's butt felt. It was firm like Lewis', but certainly different, more feminine somehow. Karen's buns were relaxed of course, her being asleep and all. Most of the times when Sue had grabbed onto her brother's cheeks were when he was busy plunging a wonderful erection into her body during sex.

Feeling a sense of well being, Sue softly kissed around Karen's face until the sleepyhead showed signs of returning consciousness. Karen stretched a few times. Finally half-awake, Karen began returning Sue's baby kisses. Their lips ultimately found each other; several lengthy closed mouth kisses were exchanged.

"Ohhhh, Sue. You made me feel so incredible last night. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Want me to start your day off with a bang?"

"Ummm, tempting, but later. Question. In the clear light of dawn, do you still 'wish' you could watch my brother jerk off?"

"Dear God, YES! Can you really arrange it Sue?"

"Is there anything else you'd like to wish for, while the lamp is out?"

Laughing now, Karen replied. "Well, after last night, my second choice would be to watch you getting laid, it must be incredible seeing someone you know having sex. I've tried to catch my folks, but they're just too careful."

Giggling and half-blushing, Sue probed further. "OK, Wise Ass. You want to see Lewis pound his pud, and me get nailed to the floor. I can hardly wait to hear what your first choice would be. Alright, give."

Karen's grin grew positively lecherous. "Dear cousin, as much as I love you, and would happily make lots of wishes exclusively for your happiness... I'M A VIRGIN! I WANT TO HAVE SEX! My first choice, not that you could help me, is going to be having something better than a cucumber inside me fer crying out loud!" No sooner had she said it, than Karen realized her admission, her face blanched.

"Ooohhh, is that why I didn't detect a hymen last night? A cucumber??"

'Ohhhh, shit! Sue I didn't mean to tell you about that. I swear if you ever tease me about that, I'll beat you. If you tell anyone, I'll stake you onto an anthill and pour the honey on you myself!"

Sue was giggling too hard to speak, but she used her hands to make it clear she'd never tell a soul. Partially regaining her composure, she clearly asked for the details by making 'come on, come on, come on' gestures with her fingers.

"Well, last summer I was weeding the garden. While I was doing the cukes, I suddenly realized there was a cucumber that looked just like a nice hard penis hanging right in front of me. The night before I'd been out with a jerk that had just dropped his pants and expected me to give him a hand job! Right here in MY driveway!! It'd been a lousy date. I didn't really like him. It was only the second time we'd ever gone out. I'd only given him a quick kiss to get rid of him on the first date!"

"Anyway, even though he was a horse's ass, I still had seen a guy's hard on. It left me horny as hell. Now I was staring at a damned vegetable that was a dead ringer for a cock. It was a freak of nature; it even had a knob on one end. I picked it off the vine. It'd been in the full sun, the damned thing felt just as hot as a real penis must. I couldn't stand it. Mom and Dad had left to take some food to a sick neighbor's family. So I ran that beauty up here, got naked and pretended my fantasy guy was finally going to get my cherry."

"It hurt a bit, but not really as much as I'd expected. My horny pussy was as slippery as I'd ever felt it by the time I was undressed, and God that fake cock was so warm!! The more of it I got inside me, the better it felt. I was pretty tight, but it was a perfect size for me. Damn, Sue, I must have come 10 times in 20 minutes. Oh hell, I'm getting wet down there just thinking about it."

"Wow! Karen, I never had a clue you were so hot blooded! I have to ask, hope you don't mind, but who is 'your fantasy guy'?"

Karen found Sue's hand. She guided it between her legs, then showed Sue the circular massage of her clit that she was looking for before she spoke again. "Mmmmmm, yes. That is soooo nice. Forgive me, but I'm so close already, I really need a little help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This short story is cumming to an END soon, while in the meantime, will gather another exciting moments to share more, while here's some video moments for download as ffw:

https://openload.co/f/8_rn0Ocqt24
https://openload.co/f/0iCEPk7mRpQ
https://openload.co/f/QljagUD_a2Q
https://openload.co/f/DH0wOBms1I8
https://openload.co/f/HvSwyX8tE2k
https://openload.co/f/P3jli2Bg260
https://openload.co/f/RV2q_3ezo-A
Old 19-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mtkn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for nice story..
Old 20-10-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Karen sank into the dreamy world of an impending orgasm. When she resumed speaking, her voice had a detached quality. "There is no special guy really. I guess he's taller than I am, and has a decent body. Mostly it's about how I lose my virginity. I'm in my bed. I've fallen asleep on my belly. It's a warm, lazy day, so I'm drowsy. I fall asleep. For some reason my guy lets himself into the house; he comes up here, then sees me lying naked on this bed. My legs are spread far enough apart that he sees my entire pussy. My body gets him all excited. He gets hard, then decides to take his clothes off."

"I wake up as he carefully climbs onto the bed, but I'm still sleepy, so I just lay there, too confused to move. Before long I feel his warm body sliding up my back, like someone was pulling a blanket over me. I wonder what he looks like, but part of me doesn't want to know. I pretend I'm still asleep, waiting to see what he is going to do. I feel the fiery tip of his penis poking at my butt, then sliding lower until it's pushing into my now slippery slit."

"He moves my hair aside, kissing my shoulders and the back of my neck. His hips roll a bit on my tush. His tip keeps probing for my opening. He continues kissing me, and prodding my pussy. Unable to help myself, I groan. My hips start to roll. Encouraged by my response, his little thrusts continue. His searing tip finds my opening, he maintains a forward pressure, forcing the tender, fleshy crown into my entrance."

Karen's hips were acting out the story she was telling. Sue guessed correctly that Karen would enjoy a finger playing the role of the dream lover. Sue moved her middle finger to Karen's slick opening, prepared to simulate the actions Karen described.

"His weight is on me, I can only move my hips a bit. He knows he has me, I'm going to be his, yet he is careful not to hurt me. His penis slowly pushes deeper into me as the minutes pass. My hips rise up again and again to help him. The fullness inside me leaves me weak; I couldn't speak if I wanted to. Mmmmmmm it feels so good, so good. Deeper, each push he goes a little deeper, oooooooohhh..." 

Karen came. The contractions around her finger told Sue everything she needed to know about what Karen was experiencing. Sue kissed Karen's face and mouth while her cousin's hips acted out the final scene of her fantasy seduction. The liquid sounds from Karen's groin confirmed the extent of the young virgin's excitement. Sue was careful to give Karen everything she needed to fully enjoy her climax. She patiently did everything she knew to prolong and enhance Karen's orgasm before easing her back to earth.

Karen drifted off into a light, contented sleep in the middle of a tender kiss. Sue slipped away for a shower. This time she got dressed before waking Karen. Her little inner voice kept saying "I'm so horny! Help me!" But Sue's plans for the next couple days were pretty much firmed up now. Sue knew it would be worth a little waiting, knew her body would reward her more if she kept it primed for a few hours longer.

She gently shook Karen awake. Once Sue was sure she'd get up, but before Karen could start asking any questions, Sue headed down to the kitchen. 

TBC......after Christmas.....

Check these out in the meantime.....
https://openload.co/f/hOKyURlsJWM
https://openload.co/f/RmZeyWa-4P8
https://openload.co/f/L5KWCMDtYQ8
Old 20-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
MarkClatterberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy