The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Drunk stages and Drunk shit done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yahor, cum to think of it ..tats strange...tis bro is correct...can't imagine how a girl is able to screw a guy ??..hehe..i tot it is always the other way round..the girl gets screwed by the guy is more likely
I guess it's all about perspective. When you are screwed at work by your boss, it doesn't literally means he fucked ur ass right?
I believe she meant that she is the one that is taking the initiative and basically raping that poor guy.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I guess it's all about perspective. When you are screwed at work by your boss, it doesn't literally means he fucked ur ass right?
I believe she meant that she is the one that is taking the initiative and basically raping that poor guy.
Yah, depends on whether the word is used figuratively or literally... literally or physically there is no way a girl can screw a guy .. haha..tats for sure.. . but most of the time it is used literally where sex is concerned in a sex forum such as tis.. not sure if there is a term to describe it when the girl is taking the lead n bullying the guy sexually...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 5
Vivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Long Island tea comes in bottle?
You screwed him or he screwed you lol
Ehhh not screwed him literally but fucked.

Was just touching myself, he heard some squishy sound, watched awhile and got on top of me... don’t need to explain the rest la huh... haha
Old 19-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Annene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
Ehhh not screwed him literally but fucked.

Was just touching myself, he heard some squishy sound, watched awhile and got on top of me... don’t need to explain the rest la huh... haha
Share leh, love to hear the juicy details
Old 19-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

was out in a party with my buddies. jio-ed a female friend to join us in the club. it was my first time meeting her also (knew her from tinder). i was the first to get high and knocked out that night. when my friends and her went back to the hotel rooms that we have pre-booked, i still have some clear thinking to cock block my friends not to sleep with her. yes.. i'm such a "good friend" right?

end up all slept in my room even though each bro have his own room. sleep until late morning everyone went back to their own room left me and her. only 1 thing happened next..
Old 19-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
was out in a party with my buddies. jio-ed a female friend to join us in the club. it was my first time meeting her also (knew her from tinder). i was the first to get high and knocked out that night. when my friends and her went back to the hotel rooms that we have pre-booked, i still have some clear thinking to cock block my friends not to sleep with her. yes.. i'm such a "good friend" right?

end up all slept in my room even though each bro have his own room. sleep until late morning everyone went back to their own room left me and her. only 1 thing happened next..
Hmmm since u are knocked out. How u know nothing happened between the lady and ur friend?
Old 19-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Just last year, with the help of alcohol, managed to know that 2 ladies in my ex-company like me.
‘A’’ who is already attached, ask me out to drink with her, as another friend put us aeroplane. Inform my wife, got approval. So went to f club to drink. Once inside, after 2 cup, she got high, we tongue fight like nobody business. After that send her back home, throughout the journey, roaming like crazy. Lucky wife didnt know.

One week past, ‘B’ ask a group of colleague went out to drink without ‘A’. (they have bad blood)
After 2 tower, ‘B’ grab me and ask me to hug her throughout the whole session. Next day, i got sandwich between the 2ladies at work.
Lucky i left the company already. 😂
Old 19-10-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SaturnPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Just last year, with the help of alcohol, managed to know that 2 ladies in my ex-company like me.
‘A’’ who is already attached, ask me out to drink with her, as another friend put us aeroplane. Inform my wife, got approval. So went to f club to drink. Once inside, after 2 cup, she got high, we tongue fight like nobody business. After that send her back home, throughout the journey, roaming like crazy. Lucky wife didnt know.

One week past, ‘B’ ask a group of colleague went out to drink without ‘A’. (they have bad blood)
After 2 tower, ‘B’ grab me and ask me to hug her throughout the whole session. Next day, i got sandwich between the 2ladies at work.
Lucky i left the company already. 😂
Did you managed to up any of the ladies?
Old 19-10-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnPower View Post
Did you managed to up any of the ladies?
Hahahaha. Wanted to up B. But she still V. So dont want to get myself into trouble. Managed to go out a few times with B. I will say ‘it make me feel like i’m young again.’
Old 20-10-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hmmm since u are knocked out. How u know nothing happened between the lady and ur friend?
My knock out was when we were still outside having supper after club. When I reached the hotel, most also KO-ed. I keep waking up to ensure the bros never do anything. The girl slept alone in the room on the bed, while we slept outside. It was a suite btw..
Old 20-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 899 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

You guys damn happening. My worst shit done was that I pee in my room thinking that I was in the toilet already. Next morning got to clean up my own mess.
Old 20-10-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
You guys damn happening. My worst shit done was that I pee in my room thinking that I was in the toilet already. Next morning got to clean up my own mess.
Bro, not always this happening. Now also never already. Still finding chance to see B want to get back not.
Old 20-10-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
heroice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hahahaha. Wanted to up B. But she still V. So dont want to get myself into trouble. Managed to go out a few times with B. I will say ‘it make me feel like i’m young again.’
Not easy to find V nowadays haha, wish you success soon
Old 20-10-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Ex-gf was drinking with another guy and got pretty drunk. She text me for help and I went to pick her. Got there in time as the guy had arms around her and going to the car. I went to intercept and she was glad to see me as she hugged me. The guy buay tahan but lan lan xiao xiao.

Needless to say I bought her back my place and bonked her silly. She was half awake but mostly drunk. Did some other shit to her as well.

Next day she ask me if I had analed her cause her asshole is aching. I smiled at her and we actually patch back. Unfucking believable.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

got drunk and let my brother in law convince me to let him F..... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1