The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Rejuvenation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help on Bangkok Trip

Hi guys...i'm new in here...i will be going to bangkok tomorrow for holiday... and i will be staying at bangkok palace hotel...is there any red light district near bangkok palace hotel?? this is my 1st time going to thailand...need some help from experts...
Old 26-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 21
Zambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help on Bangkok Trip

I've never stayed in Bangkok Palace, but the location seems OK. For an introduction I suggest you get a taxi motorbike and head for Nana Plaza - Sukhumvit Soi 4.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvenation
Hi guys...i'm new in here...i will be going to bangkok tomorrow for holiday... and i will be staying at bangkok palace hotel...is there any red light district near bangkok palace hotel?? this is my 1st time going to thailand...need some help from experts...
There's one. It's called plaza entertainment complex. Big place. It's a bath house. Low end one at the basement. Another average one with sideliners at the second floor. Go up to 6th floor for the models.

You'll like it, it's good.

Location : Makasan road, at the junction leading to petchaburi. You're literally on the same road, my friend.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had stay in bangkok palace hotel before. Not a bad place with swimming pool and gym facilities. In house massage centre and coffee house on the ground floor. There's joiner fees to be pay, meaning if you bring gals to your room, you need to pay a fee of 500baht.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 03-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

500B for joiner fee is actually quite reasonable already. Emerald charges 1,000B!
Old 04-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
waijai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a better choice of hotels in pratunam area may be d'ma. stayed there before and there are no joiner fees. another choice is eastin... all 3 hotels are side by side.

further down from plaza/cupidy is mona lisa and the famed siam hotel. plaza is located in soi makkasan, off new petchaburi road.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambo
Nana Plaza - Sukhumvit Soi 4.
It should be Soi Nana.... Tell the taxi driver, "Bai nana plaza", if the driver dunno where is Nana Plaza, ask him to give up driving taxi in BKK.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
It should be Soi Nana.... Tell the taxi driver, "Bai nana plaza", if the driver dunno where is Nana Plaza, ask him to give up driving taxi in BKK.
the guy suggested to take a taxi "motorbike" from petchaburi road to sukhumvit soi 4 leh.... maybe he's right cos its always jam at sukhumvit road... but i won't risk my life on one.

"mai ruu Nana ror? yang nee pee lerk kup taxi nai Grunthep dee kwaa... " <-- this is how u tell the driver to give up driving taxi in Bangkok... if u get beaten up later not my business hor. hehehe
Old 04-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

A lot of taxi drivers in BKK are quite fucked up and dunno many places one. Some dun even know the directions of the major roads and appear to be fly by nite cabbies. But even then... EVEN THEN... can't be dunno where nana is la. If there's only one place they have to know, it's NANA. Ok ok, I exaggerating...
Old 04-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
naj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
There's one. It's called plaza entertainment complex. Big place. It's a bath house. Low end one at the basement. Another average one with sideliners at the second floor. Go up to 6th floor for the models.

You'll like it, it's good.

Location : Makasan road, at the junction leading to petchaburi. You're literally on the same road, my friend.
don;t mind i just sidetracked a bit.

what are sideliners?

This thread is simply hilarious!!
Old 04-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naj57
don;t mind i just sidetracked a bit.

what are sideliners?
Sideliners are girls who work in the bath houses but don't regularly turn up. Another more accurate word is "temp workers". They probably have other regular jobs or are students and thus most of these sideliners turn up only quite late in the day, maybe after 6/7 pm.

In general, Sideliners are also slightly more expensive and they're supposed to look better but hey, beauty is in the eyes of the credit card holder. Also, some of the sideliners are limited to 90 minutes instead of the regular 2 hours session.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
naj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternaj57 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
Sideliners are girls who work in the bath houses but don't regularly turn up. Another more accurate word is "temp workers". They probably have other regular jobs or are students and thus most of these sideliners turn up only quite late in the day, maybe after 6/7 pm.

In general, Sideliners are also slightly more expensive and they're supposed to look better but hey, beauty is in the eyes of the credit card holder. Also, some of the sideliners are limited to 90 minutes instead of the regular 2 hours session.
Thanks. So a club can have both 'perm' workers as well as 'temp' workers? If so, there will be a distinction made between these 2 groups of WLs?

This thread is simply hilarious!!
Old 04-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ohms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, since we are on the help topic, don mind I borrow your thread.

Guys, those who have been to Nana plaza, Rainbow gogobars, you pay 600baht as bar fine, but you bring the gurl to the next door hotel to pia and finish.
I mean, are there places where we can like bring out to chat instead of just pia ? Nvr been to beer gardens, anyone can explain how its like ? Lookin for ppl to hangout with instead of just fark and go. Any comments ?
Old 05-08-2006, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naj57
Thanks. So a club can have both 'perm' workers as well as 'temp' workers? If so, there will be a distinction made between these 2 groups of WLs?
Well, yes. when you say club, I assume you mean bath houses lar. Cos if you are talking about gentlemen's club, then they are all perm.

In the bath houses, the 'perm' workers are in the glass behind the windows and they are cheaper. Depending on where you go, it may be 1,800 to 2,500. There are others falling outside this range, but I haven't visited those.

The 'temp' workers, sit outside the glass rooms and are on the sofas or couches or at the bar. These girls are pricier and the mamasan or papasan will be able to advise you on the prices. But in general, they are more expensive than those in the glass rooms.

Hope I am of help.
Old 23-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Emperor Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys... i'm new here... i'll gg 2 bkk on the 5th next month.need some help frm all the seniors here...its my 2nd time there but the first time isnt so fruitfull,only managed to get 1 towards the last day at nana entertainment,but the damage was stil minimal.... i heard frm friends abt gg to presidon and entertainment plaza or shopping. advice greatly appericated thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1