The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man City v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-to-back-cards

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 30-09-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man City v Man Utd

Manchester derby always interesting.

I say 3-1

My Daily Star column
Old 30-09-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man City v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Manchester derby always interesting.

I say 3-1
God n Pep hv mercy on ETH and the Red Devils...none predicting a win or draw for them...is it that bad ??...hope they won't be discouraged by this defeat n score at least 1 goal if not more...of the 3, Paul's prediction seems the most likely imo...now let's hear wat @charlie n the rest of the guys hv to say on this

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-09-2022 at 09:01 PM.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Sly or not, it is the result that matters....so far, ETH had shown he means business.
"No one messes around with baldy head"

Yes, was going to say it....McDisaster concede a penalty and also got a hand in Germany's 2nd goal. The match ended 3-3.
He played full 90 mins in the match against Italy...and although not entirely his fault...he jinxed England to 2nd tier of the competition.
Sad to say, he is a goner. Now can't even compete for country.

Here is McDisaster message to us..

"On my form, I don't know what has been said, I don't really read about it,"

"I am working hard on the training pitch to make sure I am ready for when my opportunity comes. That is all what I can do to try and help the team."

"I am not concentrating on anybody else and what people are saying, I think if people can make a story about me, I am Manchester United captain, it is going to make big news."

"So that is the reason they do it, they like the clicks and things like that, but I went into the Euros after an eight-week injury, and did not play one game, and got into the team of the tournament.

"In terms of rustiness, and things like that, I am sure that won't happen."

Load of BS....he even mudsling DDG for not coming out when danger arrives...siao boh....
Yes, he is no-nonsense type of manager but he is also v delusional like OGS n Ralf b4 him...rejecting good impactful n goal scoring players like Gakpo n went for Antony instead who so far hv v little impact on goals scored or assist except for the 1 against Arsenal

As for McDisaster so far he has been n is known to helping opposition score goals against his own team ...not only at club level but also @ national level now..not that he is a traitor per se but the guy is out of his depth already....can't do anything to improve himself any more no matter how hard he tries...he like his boss is delusional thinking how good a player he is ...think victor Lindelof is still a tad better than him although this guy is also not that good a defender....

Old 01-10-2022, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 02-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

man u is short of strikers, rashford/martial just back from injuries, i doubt ETH will play them for the whole match, maybe as impact subs

how to stop man city? how to stop haaland, KDB and silva? i think ETH may tweak his formation slightly to try and stop the city midfield and attack, 4-1-3-2: DDG, dalot, malacia, varane, martinez, mctom, fernandes, casemiro, eriksen, antony, CR7

a more narrow and compact formation, casemiro to be the first line of defense against city. mctom to play as DMC, shielding the back four and can drop deep to become a third DC. fernandes/eriksen to provide creativity and create chances. the plan is to soak up the pressure and play on the counter, CR7/antony to serve as outlets

a draw is a good result, a win is a great result

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 02-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Match is 9pm.
Will Haaland bullied Martinez?
Can the midfield handled the fast rapid city attacks?
Old 02-10-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
God n Pep hv mercy on ETH and the Red Devils...none predicting a win or draw for them...is it that bad ??...hope they won't be discouraged by this defeat n score at least 1 goal if not more...of the 3, Paul's prediction seems the most likely imo...now let's hear wat @charlie n the rest of the guys hv to say on this
Quote:
Match is 9pm.
True enough, Pep didn't show them any mercy....half time it's a complete slaughter, 4-0 ...whatever happened to our clever manager ETH ??...just like Brentford may even be worse even w/o McDisaster ...useless Sancho not only can't attack but keep on kicking the ball to the opposition in midfield n causing the 1st goal by Phil Foden ...looks like there will be more goals against them in the 2nd half

Last edited by Rickey; 03-10-2022 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Match is 9pm.
Quote:
True enough, Pep didn't show them any mercy....half time it's a complete slaughter, 4-0 ...
I ownself answer....Haaland unstoppable. Martinez totally lost him.
United just cannot match City's tempo....kenna stretch left, right, center.
Half time 4-0....the fans also leaving stadium.

Probably the shining light was Antony sublime goal and Martial 2 last consolation goal. To make the scoreline looks less humiliating.

Not sure what went wrong....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-10-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Match is 9pm.
No, no one or no team can stop Haaland n Citeh scoring his 3rd hattrick..not even the butcher of Amsterdam...that's the foolishness of the other top 6 managers not to get him into their teams during the summer but chasing other lesser players...n also goes to show Pep is the best manager in the world who knows how to get the world's best players to play for his team

Why they lost so miserably to their city arch rivals ??...v simple actually

1)...ETH doesn't know when to sub out Sancho n Rashford in the 1st half when he saw them struggling on the pitch surrounded by good city players esp after they scored the 3rd or 4th goal ..he shd hv put Martial or CR7 in earlier to replace them in the 1st half instead of putting them on only in the 2nd half after 4 goals hv been scored against them, which is too late already...poor time-substituting skills from the manager...had he done so, city won't hv been able to score so many goals...if Martinez n the other defenders manage to control Haaland from firing his 3 goals then the result would hv been a draw or even a win....ETH sure knows the goal scoring threats of Haaland after seeing him scored so many goals against other teams but he doesn't seem to know or learn from the other teams how to get his defenders to mark that beast tightly on the field leaving him with so much space n in good positions to score his hattrick

2) They were only able to score their 3 goals, 2 by Martial n one lovely one from Antony only because Pep lifted his foot off his gas pedal after scoring his 6th goal n let them breathe a little by substituting out his good experienced players like Grealish n the other hattrick scorer Phil Foden n putting his small trainee boys in instead.

Commentators hv described this game as a game of matured adults bullying n beating up young school boys ...while this is true of the 1st half, it is not of the 2nd half where they showed some courage to fight back n get their 3 goals though they hv pep to thank for his kindness.... Martial repeated causing a penalty again for the 2nd time against city like the 1st one he did 2 or 3'yrs ago

Last edited by Rickey; 03-10-2022 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
man u is short of strikers, rashford/martial just back from injuries, i doubt ETH will play them for the whole match, maybe as impact subs

how to stop man city? how to stop haaland, KDB and silva? i think ETH may tweak his formation slightly to try and stop the city midfield and attack, 4-1-3-2: DDG, dalot, malacia, varane, martinez, mctom, fernandes, casemiro, eriksen, antony, CR7

a more narrow and compact formation, casemiro to be the first line of defense against city. mctom to play as DMC, shielding the back four and can drop deep to become a third DC. fernandes/eriksen to provide creativity and create chances. the plan is to soak up the pressure and play on the counter, CR7/antony to serve as outlets

a draw is a good result, a win is a great result
Yes, it is true bro, they r short of strikers n they know it for years now but still refuse to do something abt this during this summer by recruiting a new striker to assist Martial or Rashford or as a replacement for CR7 who wants to leave....

wat they really needed to do was to get prolific strikers like Haaland, Nunez, Gakpo n Benjamin sesko etc, etc but instead they keep on looking for midfielders like Frankie De Jong, wingers like Antony n even more defenders like Dest which they already hv so many on the field n bench waiting to go onto the field to play .....if only they hv gotten a new striker they would be scoring goals galore now n can even beat city last night ..but ended up being beaten horribly by Citeh ...ETH n the BODs don't use their brains n dont know wat r their priorities...sigh

Well he chose the wrong starting XI...but that is still ok if he knows how to sub off those useless ones on the field earlier to minimise damage when he sees citeh scoring so many goals against his hapless stars in the 1st half n did nothing abt it.. so their loss to city last night was as much the fault of ETH as it is all his players

Bro, I honestly think u make a better manager than ETH, OGS or RR...if u had been the manager implementing n carrying out yr plans as mentioned above, the red devils would hv won or at least draw the match last night against their noisy neighbours

Last edited by Rickey; 03-10-2022 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

another horror show...

plenty of negatives to kpkb about:
- ETH misjudged that man u could go toe to toe with city with the same XI that won 4 straight games, yesterday was proof that city is far superior than man u, they carved man u open at will, the game was already over at HT
- city's passing and interplay are superior, they were also very dangerous attacking down both flanks, but ETH only fielded one DMC to protect the defence and both full backs were left to on their own to defend against grealish and foden. on the other hand, when man u was attacking down a flank, we would see 2-3 city players closing down the space. where was our AMR/AML helping out in defence? which brings me to the next point...
- sancho was a total waste of starting berth, he was ineffective in attack and didn't see him help out in defence much iirc
- its obvious that rashford was ineffective when deployed as No.9, he didn't see much of the ball, and when he did, his touch or passing let him down
- the quality of passing was really poor, and often couldn't find a way out of own half
- why was eriksen tasked to mark haaland during set pieces? its a surefire way to gift city chances at goal, indeed haaland had a free sight at goal and scored
- really bad luck for varane to have twisted his ankle, could be out for a month, hope he recover asap

lessons learnt:
- must have 2 DMC whenever playing against city, mctom to help out on the right and casemiro on the left
- cannot start sancho whenever playing against city
- deploy rashford as AML not as No.9, he is dangerous when running with the ball at speed down the left. his work rate is also higher than sancho, and can help out in defence
- eriksen cannot be tasked to mark a player during set pieces, either be part of wall, close down short corners or guard the post
- the situation has deemed that CR7/martial to be deployed as No.9, go long and stop playing out from the back. ETH must recognise the fact that the current squad cannot pass their way out against a high press, be flexible and suppress the opinion that CR7 is unsuitable for his system, field CR7 because he is the best option as targetman

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 05-10-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well he chose the wrong starting XI...but that is still ok if he knows how to sub off those useless ones on the field earlier to minimise damage when he sees citeh scoring so many goals against his hapless stars in the 1st half n did nothing abt it.. so their loss to city last night was as much the fault of ETH as it is all his players
Yes....but it is the fact he put the same winning 11 formation to play against City.
Very obvious he is still a noob in EPL. If he would have analyse the other teams. He would have thrown in at least 2 hard stopping DMC.
(Bro ILPH is absolutely spot on).

But the very fact he did nothing after the 2nd goal went in is even more worrying. Just stand by the sideline and keep shaking his baldy head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
another horror show...

- city's passing and interplay are superior, they were also very dangerous attacking down both flanks, but ETH only fielded one DMC to protect the defence and both full backs were left to on their own to defend against grealish and foden.
Yes....agree should have deploy Casemiro in as well. Eriksen was miused in this case and he was clueless in covering up when McTom was away.
Eriksen got a bad match this round. Not his fault though.

It is note worthy that Pep strategy was for Grealish to launch attack on his side...Dalot was overwhelmed
thereby also drawing all the defenders to his area and letting Foden to snoop in on the other side. Which reap dividends as Foden score a hat trick.

All in all...a very terrible performance and ETH should also need to learn from his noob mistakes.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-10-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Not a convincing win beating omonia 3-2...the come from behind win was good but towards the end of the match they let their opponents back to score goals against them nearly ending in a draw ...still never learn their lesson ...even the omonia coach was surprised they could score 2 goals against them so easily... defence again was poor even w/o McDisaster...I think Lindelof's defending was bad...saw both of Rashford's goals n Martial, nicely scored by them ....CR7 tried his best but missed a few chances with the ball hitting the post....but he at least he did provide a assist to one of Rashford's goals...Sancho was extremely bad again like in the match against city....he shd be sold back to Dortmund...it was his n Malacia's mistakes that caused the 2 goals against them ...at the rate they r playing don't think they will be able to win the Europa Cup

Last edited by Rickey; 07-10-2022 at 08:37 AM.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Everton v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63109419

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1