The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Hi bros, was in BKK last month, but somehow it didn't felt as shiok as the last few times. Was it because I'm jaded or was it because the climate isn't so fun now? (ie all chasing after $$$$)

Any bros have similar experience?
I was there about 3 weeks ago too.... it was raining everyday for the 3 days I was there so my exploration was restricted as flooding in many areas. Could only travel to areas nearby along the BTS / MRT lines.
I feel BKK still has not recovered from the 2 yr shutdown and not back to the pre-covid happening times. But good thing is because the economy not yet recover..... many jobless puyings have turn to the sex trade and choices are plenty without having to go to Thermae.

Initially I had only shortlist 2 FiwF stables but after my 1st session with a FiwF girl...... my line account got so many beeps.... all from FiwF stables as many as 15-18 of them. I think they have connection or link with each other as I dunno how they got hold of my line account. Each stable has about 3-6 girls so I had a choice of over 100+ girls to choose from.
Most of my bonks were from FiwF for this trip.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I was there about 3 weeks ago too.... it was raining everyday for the 3 days I was there so my exploration was restricted as flooding in many areas. Could only travel to areas nearby along the BTS / MRT lines.
I feel BKK still has not recovered from the 2 yr shutdown and not back to the pre-covid happening times. But good thing is because the economy not yet recover..... many jobless puyings have turn to the sex trade and choices are plenty without having to go to Thermae.

Initially I had only shortlist 2 FiwF stables but after my 1st session with a FiwF girl...... my line account got so many beeps.... all from FiwF stables as many as 15-18 of them. I think they have connection or link with each other as I dunno how they got hold of my line account. Each stable has about 3-6 girls so I had a choice of over 100+ girls to choose from.
Hi bro.. can share what’s FiwF.. thanks
Old 04-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Any link or line contact for FiwF?
Old 04-10-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
MeesuaMeesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in BKK now? Wanna meetup chill pm me.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PiakChiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you sieve out the FLs on FiWF as mostly seem to speak Thai only?

Quote:

Old 05-10-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiakChiu View Post
How do you sieve out the FLs on FiWF as mostly seem to speak Thai only?
Lol..... we go to FiwFans to find FLs.
It operates similar to SBF's FL Dome1.
Several stables are listed in it and post their girls photos and details. You contact the stable okt to fix the appointment if you see any girl you like. So far my encounter with the stables have gone smoothly as most of them understand at least simple english. Many of the girls are able to speak english too as some are currently university students or were educated OLs before they became unemployed. Can always fall back on google translate in worst case scenario.

Caveat : As with all online stables.... expect some P/shopped pictures or photos taken in the FL younger days..... but usually accuracy is @ 70% .
Only once did I encounter switch & bait ( the FL I booked was double booked and the okt gave me 1 of his other available FLs..... did not reject as the replacement was oso on my target list)
Old 05-10-2022, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Any link or line contact for FiwF?
No need to worry about links or contacts for Fiwfans..... once you make your 1st booking and your number gets into the database..... your line account will be bombarded with unsolicited messages from various stables.
It is buyers market in BKK now and girls are hungry..... stables are going all out to catch any available john. 1 of the FL that I took told me she had no customers past 2 days due to the flooding around her hotel vicinity.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
PiakChiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Lol..... we go to FiwFans to find FLs.
It operates similar to SBF's FL Dome1.
Several stables are listed in it and post their girls photos and details. You contact the stable okt to fix the appointment if you see any girl you like. So far my encounter with the stables have gone smoothly as most of them understand at least simple english. Many of the girls are able to speak english too as some are currently university students or were educated OLs before they became unemployed. Can always fall back on google translate in worst case scenario.

Caveat : As with all online stables.... expect some P/shopped pictures or photos taken in the FL younger days..... but usually accuracy is @ 70% .
Only once did I encounter switch & bait ( the FL I booked was double booked and the okt gave me 1 of his other available FLs..... did not reject as the replacement was oso on my target list)
Old 05-10-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
No need to worry about links or contacts for Fiwfans..... once you make your 1st booking and your number gets into the database..... your line account will be bombarded with unsolicited messages from various stables.
It is buyers market in BKK now and girls are hungry..... stables are going all out to catch any available john. 1 of the FL that I took told me she had no customers past 2 days due to the flooding around her hotel vicinity.
Thanks for sharing, I try to see how to translate the Thai wordings into English in FiwFans website. As it’s in Thai language.

Last two days some area heavily floor here on Bangkok, my Vinicity was still ok. But raining everyday.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For those not aware LINE have its own translator. You need to add the LINE account TH-EN as friend first. To use the auto translator, just create a group chat to include the LINE translator.
wow thanks
this is very useful
Old 06-10-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3383 / Power: 15
SBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fiwf a lot hit and misses

But good that you made the most out of it

Minimally 4 points for exchange. WILL NOT return bros with <4 points
Old 06-10-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question LINE TH-EN

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For those not aware LINE have its own translator. You need to add the LINE account TH-EN as friend first. To use the auto translator, just create a group chat to include the LINE translator.
Just how do you add the translator to LINE? Thanks.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

I tried to add "TH-EN" as a friend, and the add was a guy named Ben...something doesn't seem right?
Old 06-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
chonghm is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went to Bangkok very often before MCO .
Old 06-10-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
honeybb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Long time never been to Bangkok , i will there year end .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1