The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Seelemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

huys planning to go HCMC next month anyone got any good KTVs to intro so pm the contacts and location

thx much
Old 03-10-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Naikzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book my first trip to on dec for less than $180. Now reading back the thread for recommendation. Thanks all bro for posting info for me to plan my trip.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone going around late oct 22-30 like that??? Me no longer the first time there anymore but quite like the shopping there thus going again. The food there also quite ok and some expensive but mostly still ok not so expensive..

If anyone wanna go Nha trang too is even better as i never go before can explore together. I think i will be around there for 6-7 days. So maybe can spend 3 days at nha trang.
Gonna be there end of Oct with a few SBF bros!
Old 04-10-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seelemon View Post
huys planning to go HCMC next month anyone got any good KTVs to intro so pm the contacts and location

thx much
I only have one KTV experience there. MY take is u better prepare ur own songs in thumbdrive if u intend to sing. The facility not that good. If you go those very expensive ones like CatWalk and BOSS just get take not to get carrot chop. The rest of the KTVs should be pretty standard.

Oh ya around Little tokyo there is this concept of KTV like 2 hours for like 1 million dongs include free flow drinks (alcohol included). Ladies tip I think half mil dongs. So is like 1 million dongs each when i go with my friend. Ok la i treat it as a predrink party before hitting the clubs or etc. Anyway i don't usually tapau so i think it is quite economical as in you go there sing and drink and sit with girls 2 hours go and u know what u paying for.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I only have one KTV experience there. MY take is u better prepare ur own songs in thumbdrive if u intend to sing. The facility not that good. If you go those very expensive ones like CatWalk and BOSS just get take not to get carrot chop. The rest of the KTVs should be pretty standard.
Before pandemics, I tot most ktvs already using youtube to select songs...whatever you can find on your phone or laptop can play in ktv...

Anyone correct me if I am wrong...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Before pandemics, I tot most ktvs already using youtube to select songs...whatever you can find on your phone or laptop can play in ktv...

Anyone correct me if I am wrong...
This is correct - youtube for 100% of the KTVs I've been too. They may not have the original MV, but will have lyric videos for you to sing.

only very rarely I couldn't find the songs I wanted. Even the very old KTV in Binh Chanh is on youtube.....
Old 05-10-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
holykows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my virgin experience in Saigon, went to Saigon Star and Queen massage. Hope this will help out some bros here

Packages offered by both places (all inclusive, pay up front):
1.6mil - 75 mins
2.4 mil - 100 mins
3mil - 120 mins

1. Saigon star: 1.6 mil

Massage at 9 floor. Place looks abit cramped. The manager will greet you enthusiastically and try to upsell you the 3 mil or 4 mil package, but I bo lui and just chose 1.6 mil.

Manager sent me to room and ask me to do the sauna first. Girl came in after 5-10 min with some fruits. Not bad, 7/10, around 1.65m, think around B-C cup. Didn't speak much english, but she tried to tell me that my package don't include shower (which was not what the manager just now said). She tried to upsell me again to the 3 mil package then I told her I really didn't bring enough cash. End up still went to the hot tub together and had a nice soapy bath She was semi nude throughout

After shower, massage face down around 15-20 min, 5/10 massage. Nuru was quite short and only did HJ for me Free to roam tho. Total time around 1h+

Overall 7/10, probably will not RTM. Didn't really like the constant upselling but 1.4mil is quite a lot.. Also cannot choose girl so really see your luck that day

2. Queen massage
Package: 2.4 mil

After doing my leopard crawl in cu chi tunnel in the morning, decided to treat myself on my last night in Saigon. Went around 11pm and the place looked quite empty. Receptionist came over with menu and ipad for girl:

1.1mil no shower, 1.6 mil got shower (dunno HJ or BJ), 2.4 mil 2 shot CIM, 3 mil 3 shot CIM

Took the 2.4 mil package and only got 2 girl left cuz i never make advance booking, if you want you can zalo them in advance. Chose number #11 .

Same SOP, go room, steam 5 min then girl come. #11 was much more chio than Saigon star, 8.5/10 with nice C cup. Shower you first (full nude + autoroam) and settle the first shot in the shower Even tho she didn't speak much English at all, feel her GFE quite strong. Experience was better than Saigon star already.

After that full body massage around 20-25 min (7/10) with some hot stone and oil. Ok la got abit of strength. After massage do full nuru on the back and front and I was ready for round 2. She was quite skillful with her tongue and emptied me in no time After that she just lie down beside me for around 10 min, do 1 last head massage, then shower. Total time around 1h 20min.

Overall experience: 9/10, will def RTM if i ever go back Saigon

TLDR: Queen massage > Saigon star. Maybe I abit biased cuz i took the 2.4 mil package at Queen, but Queen can choose girl if you bother to zalo them. Saw 2 girls while waiting for my grab and they were even more hot than #11
Old 05-10-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you like to sing. U have to prepare your own songs cause the KTVs there don't have license to the songs. Even if u able to search the song titles you want, that version might be funny one like those "I am a singer" show where that contestant sang in his own way.

You can use youtube to search but the results come out u have to select the correct version you want and it is so much hassles to do it after every song. Worse if you keep on cannot get the version that you want. Also for songs selection, I usually don't have any certain songs that I must sing, it all depends on mood. Therefore, usually I just see the singers' pic and go inside select those songs I feel like singing. If use youtube, I need to think of what songs i feel like singing and actually the thinking, selecting (lucky if you got it at first try) and redo after every song is quite time wasting.

Better you know what songs you want and saved it.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jing4526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys!

any idea if those Airbnbs in District 4 like RiverGate allow for us to bring back chicks without the security kpkb?
Old 05-10-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jing4526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

btw is it cheaper to change money in singapore or saigon ?
Old 06-10-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

usually service apartments they dont care.
and change money at the market for better rates.
Old 06-10-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jing4526 View Post
btw is it cheaper to change money in singapore or saigon ?
Change at the Benh Thanh market is better. Also 50 dollars note the exchange rate is better than 10 dollars note. So give him all 50 dollars note. At first I tot the greater the amount I change the better rate I will get. Apparently not. I changed 360 dollars. 300 (7 X 50 dollars note) they give me good rate and they single out the 1 X 10 dollars note and give me a bad rate.
Old 07-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Planning a solo trip in late dec most likely after christmas. I am slowly reading back the last 30-40 pages for post covid update info. Thanks to all bros for sharing.

For the currency exchange part, i am planning to change all my money in vietnam. Which is like few k, but i am quite cautious about changing that much. However thinking about the differences i will get if i change in sg, i feel it is more money worth to change there.

What would all the bros here advise?
Old 07-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 20
knnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to allknnccb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Planning a solo trip in late dec most likely after christmas. I am slowly reading back the last 30-40 pages for post covid update info. Thanks to all bros for sharing.

For the currency exchange part, i am planning to change all my money in vietnam. Which is like few k, but i am quite cautious about changing that much. However thinking about the differences i will get if i change in sg, i feel it is more money worth to change there.

Dont change in SG. You can change abit at the airport for transport and food before heading the Ha Tam Jewellery shop near ben thanh to change the balance.

The rate is around 200-300k more per 1k SGD.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post

Few k is not much...I seen and hv friends changed Sgd 20k and more at one go...also nothing happened...

Or you can just asked the money changer to transfer the cash to your bank if you do not want to carry thick wads of cash...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1