The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo35 View Post
Cindy was at Serangoon gardens. XM ask me whether can wait 1 hr. There was no other ML as AQ has left. Was unable to wait. So she recommended me her cousin.
I may head dwn to USSC this week to try XM.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 29-09-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NiteOw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
I may head dwn to USSC this week to try XM.
Her cousin is not bad also, small figure but strong. she work at Mizu.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
XM has new svc package 125/150. Cant relly blame her for upgrade in price since inflation is hitting everyone everywhere....she does balance off with playability. Still the goto person if I am around that area.
Still not sure what is the difference in package.

If the difference is only things like lifting up t shirt to squeeze and zhut zhut, the increment is quite a lot.
Old 01-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 21
keeni is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeeni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing my experience with XM a few week ago. This is my 2nd time booking her.

Reached her shop at around 1pm and was assigned to her usual massage bed on the right side. Did a bit of small talk, change into disposable underwear and lie down. She started with her usual massage, told her to go gentle on me, recalling the last time my body was aching for 2+ days after her massage. She playfully said "我会轻一点的"

After about 25 minutes of massage, she softly whisper into my ear "又是到我外坡底“
me : "什么?“
she then repeat : "又是到我外坡底“
not really understanding what she said, i just nod my head. She then open the curtain and walk out. I was thinking, "ho say liao, she must be trying some new trick. Knowing XM can be quite playful at times". Smiling to myself...lol

After about 3-4 minutes, she return. Again she repeat seductively "又是到我外坡底" at the same time, use a hot towel and start wiping my back and shoulder to get rid of the oil.
Then like a Eureka moment, i finally understood what she is saying.

( Click to show/hide )

"又是 (Use) 到我 (Towel) 外 (Wipe) 坡底 (Body)“

Really made my day.

Anyway, the rest of the session is like what the others bros has shared.

Cheers...
Old 01-10-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeni View Post
so the new added service is she gets to practise english on you?
Old 01-10-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Still not sure what is the difference in package.

If the difference is only things like lifting up t shirt to squeeze and zhut zhut, the increment is quite a lot.
Does XM really hv the 125/150 package? All along i oni had the 110 & 120 package nia ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
so the new added service is she gets to practise english on you?
Hahaha, am afraid it's not English, it's Chiglish ..
Old 01-10-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
KKH1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeni View Post
Sharing my experience with XM a few week ago. This is my 2nd time booking her.

Reached her shop at around 1pm and was assigned to her usual massage bed on the right side. Did a bit of small talk, change into disposable underwear and lie down. She started with her usual massage, told her to go gentle on me, recalling the last time my body was aching for 2+ days after her massage. She playfully said "我会轻一点的"

me : "什么?“
she then repeat : "又是到我外坡底“
not really understanding what she said, i just nod my head. She then open the curtain and walk out. I was thinking, "ho say liao, she must be trying some new trick. Knowing XM can be quite playful at times". Smiling to myself...lol

After about 3-4 minutes, she return. Again she repeat seductively "又是到我外坡底" at the same time, use a hot towel and start wiping my back and shoulder to get rid of the oil.
Then like a Eureka moment, i finally understood what she is saying.

( Click to show/hide )

"又是 (Use) 到我 (Towel) 外 (Wipe) 坡底 (Body)“

Really made my day.

Anyway, the rest of the session is like what the others bros has shared.

Cheers...
Old 01-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
KKH1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can pm?
Old 06-10-2022, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Recently m*z* up price back to $86/hour after 3pm, 10am to 3pm still at $69/hour
Still MDL is recommended ..
Old 06-10-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Recently m*z* up price back to $86/hour after 3pm, 10am to 3pm still at $69/hour
cindy no more working? i saw the fb dun have her photo
Old 06-10-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
SinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahball View Post
cindy no more working? i saw the fb dun have her photo
she's still there
Old 06-10-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Can recommend xm shop at ussc?
Old 06-10-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jus find XM for a regular session, as always left satisfied and happy. Her regular package is back at $100, while the advance technique at $120
not sure what so good about XM? $110 $120 also cannot lift shirt to play boobs. won’t return as i can HJ myself or get more service at $120
Old 06-10-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 20
dingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportmotor View Post
Can recommend xm shop at ussc?
Beside USSC
Old 06-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to behold

Is JJ still working at MDL? I walked in without a booking last month and was served by JJ. Gave me a really good actual massage which I enjoyed. Nowadays would also prefer a good rub on my back as well.

Any bros can share her contact with me please, thank you in advance. I didn't take it the previous time unfortunately.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread