The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angmoh1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Delete my account (2nd attempt)

Dear Admin, remove my account. I contacted you through contact us and explained my situation. For those that are not familiar with it, let me explain.

I made my first FR ever. I thought people would appropriate my effort.
That was not really the case, for my case it went totally the other direction, because people calling me a fake (because they think I am not really a Caucasian). Yet they never saw me IRL. I know right...........

NOW TO ALL YOU FKING FAGGOTS THAT HIT THAT - BUTTON TOO OFTEN.
FK YOU, fking faggot.

Feeling powerful behind a fking computer, keep hitting the - button because you THINK something. GTFO

You never seen my in real life before, so how can you even fking judge.

Ever heard of this saying: You are not guilty until it's proven.
The voting system here on the forums works totally the opposite.
You can abuse the voting system by giving someone you don't like - points all the time.

To the point:
I wouldn't give a rats shit about - points or + points to start with.
The only reason I am pissed is, that after 5 days I still get - voted.
Then when you reach below -6 you cannot post anymore.

So again admin remove this account.
This was the last time I use this account, or logged in on it.

I don't want to be part of such an immature community.

Respect to the admin for getting rid of my - points once and give me 12+ points. Those that - voted me all the time, I hope someday you got the balls and confront people face to face.
Old 15-02-2015, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Delete my account (2nd attempt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angmoh1981 View Post
Dear Admin, remove my account. I contacted you through contact us and explained my situation. For those that are not familiar with it, let me explain.

That was not really the case, for my case it went totally the other direction, because people calling me a fake (because they think I am not really a Caucasian). Yet they never saw me IRL. I know right...........

FK YOU, fking faggot.

Feeling powerful behind a fking computer, keep hitting the - button because you THINK something. GTFO

You can abuse the voting system by giving someone you don't like - points all the time.

To the point:

Respect to the admin for getting rid of my - points once and give me 12+ points. Those that - voted me all the time, I hope someday you got the balls and confront people face to face.
I know I gave you a hard time but that does not mean we here are immature. I have pointed out that your posts will not go down well with us here simply because you are pointing out you are "caucasian". We have other FT caucasians who post FRs etc and they don't make it a big deal and nor do we really give them a hard time. But I think you went overboard by even writing almost 5-6 times that you were angmo and caucasian. What does it serve anyway by mentioning you were Dutch, Angmo or Caucasian? Just curious.

Do take sometime to look at who Anton Casey and Oliver Desbarres and maybe learn what impressions Caucasians have left us here in Singapore before shooting your mouth that you are a Caucasian. It is NOT a badge of honor here!

Peace out.
Old 15-02-2015, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by angmoh1981 View Post

FK YOU, fking faggot.

To the point:

Btw, your rants here can easily come back to haunt you! You have already identified you are Dutch and you screwed a WL from 16W6 on a certain. What you don't know is if there are CCTVs who may have caught you in the act and if someone really wanted to track you down via the CCTVs, you might be in big big trouble....

Just my two cents worth.
Old 15-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Ang moh need to go geylang one meh?

Fc Walabis
Old 15-02-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
LastApril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One type of rice feeds one hundred types of people. You can never please everyone - and most of the time, the voices of dissent will bark louder than the voices of consent.

Post something good - not many ups. But post something that even a small group of people disagree with - the zaps come fast and furious.

Sometimes, people get zapped 600 points for no clear reason whatsoever. Probably by someone with many clones? ...and the person I'm referring to is none other than Johnbass
Old 15-02-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastApril View Post
One type of rice feeds one hundred types of people. You can never please everyone - and most of the time, the voices of dissent will bark louder than the voices of consent.

Post something good - not many ups. But post something that even a small group of people disagree with - the zaps come fast and furious.

Sometimes, people get zapped 600 points for no clear reason whatsoever. Probably by someone with many clones? ...and the person I'm referring to is none other than Johnbass
Haha... SBF life sucks...
Don't make our real life suck can liao... Lol

Angmoh... U should see Snowleopards...
He's also Angmoh...
But his points very high leh...
Maybe he can teach you a trick or 2?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 15-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Haha... SBF life sucks...
Don't make our real life suck can liao... Lol

Angmoh... U should see Snowleopards...
He's also Angmoh...
But his points very high leh...
Maybe he can teach you a trick or 2?
to troll u and tell the whole world how tight your hairy ass is .....

I passing by nia hor .

Old 15-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS I do emphatise with you about getting zaps . I am sure everyone of us here in SBF also got zaps now and then. What to do ? We can't please everyone. Just be mindful to be humble in our sharing. Do continue to share and I am sure in due time your points will go up .

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 15-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
They are also horny just like us.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 15-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
Huh? Ang Moh don't have cock meh?
Old 20-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
moneymoney2015 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Delete my account (2nd attempt)

whats going about now ?
Old 28-02-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

TS why do you need to edit all your posts - strange fella

But bear in mind theres other who had quoted your post
and its still visible - information to you

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1