The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
Takumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTakumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sperm count and healthiness of the sperm

Hi Bros,

Anyone have any idea whether NUH or SGH can check the sperm count and the health of the sperm?

What are the procedures and charges, how long will it take?
Old 16-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sperm count and healthiness of the sperm

bro just take a sterile bottle from cilnic shake your sperm shoot inside and send to them in the morning.... they will send to lab test for your quality and sperm count.... fyi..$30
Old 16-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Takumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTakumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i see, so it means can do it at any general clinic, they will help us send it for lab test?
Old 16-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

yes must hand job canno bj cause they worried got infection pure hj ...
Old 17-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

ok, thanks for the info, appreciate it alot
Old 18-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

Dude, its not that simple...

From what I hear, You have to make prior arrangement beforehand with the clinic. Usually you have to get the sample to the clinic/lab within 30mins of ejaculation.

And they have to rush the sample to the lab straight away or else your results wont be accurate as the sperm will die very quickly and that'll affect the sperm quantity/quality count.

There are also conditions such as abstaining from ejaculate a couple of days before you send in the sample, and also not using condoms. You also need to use a sterile container which the lab/clinic will give you beforehand.

So yup. Best is if you call up the clinic/hospital first and get the details or else you'll end up wasting your time. You can't simply go to a GP/Clinic with your container of sperm.

Hope this helps.
Old 19-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jnlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuture View Post
Dude, its not that simple...

From what I hear, You have to make prior arrangement beforehand with the clinic. Usually you have to get the sample to the clinic/lab within 30mins of ejaculation.

And they have to rush the sample to the lab straight away or else your results wont be accurate as the sperm will die very quickly and that'll affect the sperm quantity/quality count.

There are also conditions such as abstaining from ejaculate a couple of days before you send in the sample, and also not using condoms. You also need to use a sterile container which the lab/clinic will give you beforehand.

So yup. Best is if you call up the clinic/hospital first and get the details or else you'll end up wasting your time. You can't simply go to a GP/Clinic with your container of sperm.

Hope this helps.
Yes... you need to abstain from ejaculation for 3 straight days and not eating certain food. I did the test once in KKH... with prior appointment.

The nurse will bring you to a room... and leave you ALONE there to PCC and collect it in the bottle then pass it to them immediately.

This test was actually recommended by my SO's gynae... because during that time we were trying for baby.

Hope this helps...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1