The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 21-06-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, more please.
Old 21-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Thank you for your support, Bro Truthful. Please check-in soon for more updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Nice updates here, more please.
Thanks Bro otamay. Will try to update a bit more over the weekend

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Wasted la! I wonder how Wanda would look like in a bikini?" Fred wondered aloud. In my heart, I felt like telling him, you want to see Wanda in a bikini? Wait till you see her spread-eagle, naked!. But then again, we all have appearances to maintain.

"Bro, don't like that leh," I gently chided him, "respect a bit la, she's a girl afterall."

"But she's a sexy little girl." Fred said.

I didn't want to argue with that. I just wanted to quickly get my hands on those entrance tickets to MBS Infinity Pool.
I waited an eternity for Wanda to emerge from the Changing Room and when she did, "Wow!" was all I could say.

( Click to show/hide )

Somehow, the bikini that I got her accentuated her perky little breasts; she looked marvelous. I noticed some of the Ang Mors did double takes as she walked past. She tried to use the bathrobe to cover as much flesh as she could as she scurried to my side.

"Shy." she said meekly as she lowered her head.

"Nothing to be shy about, sayang," I said as I disrobed her, "you look so beautiful!"

Wanda blushed a crimson red.

So there we were, standing at the roof of Marina Bay Sands; something I thought I would never have done but here I am, with the love of my life, my dear Wanda.

"Let's take some photos, ok?"

Wanda nodded. Even though I knew she neither had any social media account nor any friends to share her happiness, but any person would know that it wasn't every day that you get to visit the MBS Infinity Pool.

"No bathrobe," I said as Wanda instinctively reached for the white bathrobe that I had just placed on the sun chair, "I want to take photos of you only dressed in your bikini!"

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 21-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wanda nodded. Even though I knew she neither had any social media account nor any friends to share her happiness, but any person would know that it wasn't every day that you get to visit the MBS Infinity Pool.

"No bathrobe," I said as Wanda instinctively reached for the white bathrobe that I had just placed on the sun chair, "I want to take photos of you only dressed in your bikini!"
Wanda smiled for my camera as I took photo after photo; every single photograph of her looked so beautiful!

( Click to show/hide )

My surroundings made me feel like I was so close to heaven! A Caucasian male who walked past me as I was taking photos gave me a 'thumbs up' sign making me beam with pride. Another dude commented, "you are a lucky bloke." to which I nodded and thanked him for his compliments. I told Wanda to wade in the pool as I took a few more photos of Wanda by the water edge.

Ever since my wife said she and her sisters were planning a trip overseas, I began to think of how to 'stay behind' with Wanda. Then there was that 'scare' whereby Nadia wanted to bring Wanda along so that she could help take care of my wife and son, leaving me all alone in Singapore. But, at the end of the day, things turned out well, and thanks to the kind 'donation' from Fred, Wanda and I even got to wet ourselves at the MBS Infinity Pool. Life was good!

"Sayang, what are you thinking?" Wanda broke my chain of thought.

"Nothing," I replied, "I'm just thanking God that I have the chance to be alone with you; spend time with you at this wonderful place, sayang."

"This, expensive." Wanda said. She had seen the signs by the lobby stating we needed to purchase tickets in order to gain access to the Infinity Pool. She wasn't aware that the tickets only gave access to general areas; the pool was only open to hotel guests and I had gotten these 'special' tickets free from Fred. Of course, there was no need to let her know all these. She just needed to feel special because she was my woman.

"Nothing is too expensive for you, baby." I said proudly as I planted a firm kiss on her lips; my tongue expertly parting her sweet lips, invading her mouth as it searched for hers for another round of tongue tango.

Old 21-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Such wonderful updates, more please.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 22-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates TS. nothing to apologise for. Lolx
Old 22-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

When Fred passed me the tickets to MBS Infinity Pool, he shared with me some interestingstories (one of them was about the tickets’ origin).

Over the many years that I know Fred, he has shared many interesting gossip and news in our Group Chats; I’ve also come to realise that he has got many friends and has a lot of interesting stories although

Was wondering if I should ‘explore’ Fred’s stories in a separate thread?

What do you guys think?

Old 22-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When Fred passed me the tickets to MBS Infinity Pool, he shared with me some interestingstories (one of them was about the tickets’ origin).

Over the many years that I know Fred, he has shared many interesting gossip and news in our Group Chats; I’ve also come to realise that he has got many friends and has a lot of interesting stories although

What do you guys think?
yes it is better to open another post for Fred....
Old 22-06-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

What do you guys think?
Yes why not if Fred's stories is interesting.
Old 23-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
astran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What do you guys think?
Only once you finish off Wanda's story first though. I really enjoy reading your stories and i don't want the quality to be diluted, sorry if I come across as rude bro
Old 23-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Thanks for the compliments Bro rawboy83!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
great updates TS. nothing to apologise for. Lolx
Before I started writing, Bro zl1983, I was a reader too; sometimes get very frustrated that the thread is not updated and I have to check back frequently. So I try my best not to MIA too long. Am apologizing cos some of the memories are a bit sketchy; I don't remember which came first? And, sometimes I am at a loss for words and I don't know how to express myself so have to really apologize for the delays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
yes it is better to open another post for Fred....
Yes Bro ml1138, cos Fred seems to have so many things to say when he is online. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes why not if Fred's stories is interesting.
I always find Fred's stories very interesting, Bro otamay. Whether they are 'real' or not is another story but he always seems to have something 'smart' to share and it is really interesting and amusing to hear him speak, just like the way he talked to Wanda and his daughter the other day at my home. His words are very comical although sometimes I need a translator to understand his dialect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astran View Post
Only once you finish off Wanda's story first though. I really enjoy reading your stories and i don't want the quality to be diluted, sorry if I come across as rude bro
No, you are not being rude Bro astran; you have shared a very valid point. I also don't want a trade-off and dilute my story in exchange for trying to piece together the 'half' tales that I hear from Frederick (I cannot ask him too many questions, lest he suspects or get to know that I share his stories in here. Heh heh heh!)

Thanks for your support and kind words bro. Hope you will enjoy the remaining parts of my sharing.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 23-06-2019 at 10:42 AM.
Old 23-06-2019, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Power story. Keep cumming!

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 23-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
Power story. Keep cumming!
Yes Sir, Bro oeioei Sir! Will try to update a bit before I head out for our routine Sunday grocery shopping/chores

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1