The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-07-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 0
MartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to beholdMartellPrince is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

By the time our government allow to re-open PT already become history of SG.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Our ext H22 Mei Nai has taken the 2 shots on Saturday. Please see her vaccination certificate. She is fully vaccinated. Me too. AV and MOH do consider her passion to serve her customers.

This is the spirit of a good WL. Till we meet her, Mei Nai remain well and take care. May the souls with C19 protects us from Delta variants. I shall burn paper $ next Sun. The 1 day of hungry ghosts festival.

By the way. I have a request to AV and MOH. After re open of RLD. Only fully vaccinated WL serve vaccinated customers. Please look into this.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Forgive me I am not medical trained. Mei Nai has taken what type of vaccine? Over here MOH recognize Modena and Bio tech. How about Malaysia? If Malaysian WLs vaccines not approve by MOH. I am afraid the girls are to be vaccinated by our vaccines.

Thanks! And Happy National Day!
Old 01-08-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Forgive me I am not medical trained. Mei Nai has taken what type of vaccine? Over here MOH recognize Modena and Bio tech. How about Malaysia? If Malaysian WLs vaccines not approve by MOH. I am afraid the girls are to be vaccinated by our vaccines.

Thanks! And Happy National Day!
Most of the WLs are vaccinated by Sinovac.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

This vaccine got problems. We lost the tunnel again. Still. A good try.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Post Re: All Petain FR experience

You begin your journey not knowing where it will take you. You have plans, you have dreams. But every now and then, you have to take uncharted roads. Face impassable mountains, cross treacherous rivers, be blocked by landslides and earthquakes. That's the way my life has been.

Lee Kuan Yew
Singapore founding father

Only the old man can bring us out of this mess. This year he returned with angry because his ministers has create a mess out of this crisis. No end in sights. May founding father wisdom keep us save. No virus will keep the girls away from us.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
who are your fav babes
My all time favourite is 'Xiao Yen' from KL, she likes to give slow BBBJ and look into the mirror which were put up in her room (Last she stayed at H10/R12, formerly at H15/R12?), and she has a great round hard ass! Left Petain in 2005-2006

Second is a slow BJ queen and HJ queen: Christie or Christine from H12/R2
Old 05-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippon View Post
My all time favourite is 'Xiao Yen' from KL, she likes to give slow BBBJ and look into the mirror which were put up in her room (Last she stayed at H10/R12, formerly at H15/R12?), and she has a great round hard ass! Left Petain in 2005-2006

Second is a slow BJ queen and HJ queen: Christie or Christine from H12/R2
Niceeeeeeeeeee
Old 06-08-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Anyone in contact with Fong Yi? Wah she’s my favourite milf, my favourite thing to do was eat her ass. Damn miss her.
Old 07-08-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Anyone in contact with Fong Yi? Wah she’s my favourite milf, my favourite thing to do was eat her ass. Damn miss her.
She is doing fine, everyday just eat and 😴
Old 08-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raidbrigade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please keep the good work
Old 09-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Down load from Mei Na's FB. Probably investment scheme. It looks like MLM 2me. I pretty much guess she want me to post it here. Thinking back past 15 yrs of NDP. PT is 1 RLD where we are expecting long Q, and a lot of ang pai not in business. A reason being causeway jam.

Not past 2 yrs. It is shut down. I guess same with GL. Freaking quiet except made shifts hawkers. The only interesting person are foreigner woman selling things. Of course the $ is good they may take it and provide sessions.

Still. Careful of Delta variant. Happy NDP! I notice MP Tin Pei Ling is the most beautifully guest. That's only me.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If this QR Code/link is legit, it's for the donation to the covid-19 relief work in Malaysia. Information/donations also accepted through Singapore Tzu Chi's website. Link: www.tzuchi.org.sg

On a side note, I also received messages from one of the former PT WL asking for some financial help as she is facing a tough life now...I believe some bro's might have received the same help message..

Such is life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Down load from Mei Na's FB. Probably investment scheme. It looks like MLM 2me. I pretty much guess she want me to post it here. Thinking back past 15 yrs of NDP. PT is 1 RLD where we are expecting long Q, and a lot of ang pai not in business. A reason being causeway jam.

Not past 2 yrs. It is shut down. I guess same with GL. Freaking quiet except made shifts hawkers. The only interesting person are foreigner woman selling things. Of course the $ is good they may take it and provide sessions.

Still. Careful of Delta variant. Happy NDP! I notice MP Tin Pei Ling is the most beautifully guest. That's only me.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Again from Mei Na's FB. C19 test kit? Look like facial creams 2me. Do not believe in MLM.
Old 13-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

My last sex in petain was with meina
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1