The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-02-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 5
DamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wohoo hope to see more tomyum coming to Singapore.
Old 23-02-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No FR on 40D Mui Mui? Only worry is that boobs so big, got chance is enhanced and will be hard
Old 23-02-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Confirm is enhance lah.. but from.the frs on telegram.. not hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
No FR on 40D Mui Mui? Only worry is that boobs so big, got chance is enhanced and will be hard
Old 23-02-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So no need go Thailand anymore.
Bonk must bonk in Singapore. Thailand also must go

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 23-02-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight8484 View Post
Just came from sweet thai Kimmy,was looking forward to this session but it turns out be a disappointing one.

Lack of GFE,lack of chemistry,commercial feel and i was out in 30mins instead of the mentioned 45mins.
almost wanted to book her for this afternoon but I decided to go for other. Anyway, did not book any due to unforeseen circumstances. Thank you for sharing your FR.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 23-02-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight8484 View Post
Just came from sweet thai Kimmy,was looking forward to this session but it turns out be a disappointing one.

Lack of GFE,lack of chemistry,commercial feel and i was out in 30mins instead of the mentioned 45mins.

Only good points r the BBBJ and her looks abit like the famous taiwan host Sandy Wu,daughter of Jacky Wu if u guys wanna goggle it.

to broz who wants to try her i will just say YMMV and the GFE and chemistry may varies too as its just my personal experience.

Hope to have more qualities thai FL coming to our shore.
Thanks for the honest FR bro ! Now let’s see any bros have tried Shelly from SweetThai
Old 23-02-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
darkknight8484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Thanks for the honest FR bro ! Now let’s see any bros have tried Shelly from SweetThai
at first i wanted to book shelly but she is fully booked for the day,then bo bian try kimmy....but as i have mentioned YMMV...everyone will or might have different experience....
Old 23-02-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
ahtott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR ThaiSmile

Daisy
Room: Tidy
Looks: 8/10 same as picture
Boobs: Natural B's, Doesnt mind if you zutzut long
BBJ: 8/10, show bbbj also is available
Fj: Okay will alot of position and has alot of stamina
Overall: will rtf
GFE is also there which most d2 is lacking

Last edited by ahtott; 24-02-2022 at 08:48 AM.
Old 23-02-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtott View Post
FR Sweet Thai

Daisy
Room: Tidy
Looks: 8/10 same as picture
Boobs: Natural B's, Doesnt mind if you zutzut long
BBJ: 8/10, show bbbj also is available
Fj: Okay will alot of position and has alot of stamina
Overall: will rtf
GFE is also there which most d2 is lacking
Thanks for the FR. I think you meant Daisy from ThaiSmile…
Old 23-02-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanelo75 View Post
consider fair
Bro you tried? Can share fr?
Old 24-02-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy to see the ball rolling again
Old 24-02-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 13
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

Finally
Old 24-02-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Sexamazon Lava
Looks: definintely SYT
Body: general slim cute ass
Boobs: soft big B (manmade)
Catbath: nothing special
BBBJ: can blow for long time and deep throat non stop
FJ: nice moan and accomodating to change any position. she enjoy it with you
Shower: together before deed
GFE: very high gfe cuddle n chat in between session like long lost FWB
overall very good experience
RTF: yes

Welcome back to Dome1 !
Old 24-02-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4256 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Lava fr Sexamazon

Aiya... so happy... finally drought is over, n no more paying for overpriced sex...

A picture tells a thousand words... so I wrote 3000 words here... hopefully my photo kungfu still not so rusty yet... lol

Old 24-02-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Lava fr Sexamazon

Aiya... so happy... finally drought is over, n no more paying for overpriced sex...

A picture tells a thousand words... so I wrote 3000 words here... hopefully my photo kungfu still not so rusty yet... lol

The foreign talent I welcome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1