The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 22-07-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
Sad to hear the news, but I salute VP bro for taking the responsible move of a temporary stoppage.
All the while, they should have close..
Old 22-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sad, prices in the forum will likely inflate if VP is out of the game for awhile.

But kudos to bro VP for supplying reasonable prices through the pandemic. Hope he will still be around when things calm down.
Old 22-07-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

all the vp thread gone

He kenna caught or is he temporary stopping and for how long?
Old 22-07-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

It was mentioned in the telegram channel that VP is temporarily closed due to worsening covid situation
Old 22-07-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RIP Dome 3. Hopefully after things settle, Bro VP will still be around to supply girls. My top 2 GEMS all under his stable one
Old 23-07-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viola06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
It was mentioned in the telegram channel that VP is temporarily closed due to worsening covid situation
Ya saw the telegram. But removing everything seems abit scary. Maybe he very close to up lorry so faster remove everything
Old 23-07-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!

My guess would be that now the authorities are concerned about the rise in Covid cases especially with the Vietbu links, hence 'politely requested' him to lay low for the time being.

Otherwise it is a sudden U turn as he had quite meticulously planned things like daily ART tests in order to continue operating.
Old 23-07-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I think VPremium's temporary stoppage is great business practice. An ART or PCR test doesn't mean much when viral loads are still low and undetectable. It only takes one asymptomatic customer to fuck an unvaccinated VPremium girl (most of VP's girls are unvaccinated) to seed a new cluster and there is no OKT out there that wants to be highlighted as the start of a new cluster.

It is tough on the girls, though to suddenly have no income. I am sure quite a few have become free agents, especially now that hotels can still take 2 pax. As a hint to those who are keen, if you stay in a non-budget hotel, you can have guests visiting your room until a certain cut-off time (usually around 10pm, depending on hotel house rules).

So there is no need to register the girl in the guest list, unless you are stupid enough to try to sneak her in at 930pm and get caught by the concierge.

Many hotels also have guest lifts that access restaurant floors so there is no need for a guest to visit the room directly whole walking past reception, you can always pretend to go to the hotel restaurant for takeaway, then proceed to enter the lift and go back to your room floor.
Old 23-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I think VPremium's temporary stoppage is great business practice. An ART or PCR test doesn't mean much when viral loads are still low and undetectable. It only takes one asymptomatic customer to fuck an unvaccinated VPremium girl (most of VP's girls are unvaccinated) to seed a new cluster and there is no OKT out there that wants to be highlighted as the start of a new cluster.

It is tough on the girls, though to suddenly have no income. I am sure quite a few have become free agents, especially now that hotels can still take 2 pax…..
Well it will even be lower risk if the girls manage to get vaccinated, they can’t sign up for Pfizer or Moderna, but can they pay and take Sinovac? Bo hu hei ya ho - No fish got prawn also good. Some protection better than no protection at all

Stigma of Vietnam girls being the index case nowadays. Need to really lay low, even for the girls not to be free agent FL. One is to avoid being caught as strong winds now clamping down on vice as high covid cluster risks associated to vice. Second is the risk of Covid19 is out there, 52 unlinked cases yesterday, got lots of people around maybe just carrier or asymptomatic of Covid19, and getting infected with Covid19, you will never no the outcome
Old 23-07-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Well it will even be lower risk if the girls manage to get vaccinated, they can’t sign up for Pfizer or Moderna, but can they pay and take Sinovac? Bo hu hei ya ho - No fish got prawn also good. Some protection better than no protection at all

Stigma of Vietnam girls being the index case nowadays. Need to really lay low, even for the girls not to be free agent FL. One is to avoid being caught as strong winds now clamping down on vice as high covid cluster risks associated to vice. Second is the risk of Covid19 is out there, 52 unlinked cases yesterday, got lots of people around maybe just carrier or asymptomatic of Covid19, and getting infected with Covid19, you will never no the outcome
Well, assuming most VP girls are pass holders (I don't believe any of them are NRIC holders) they can already register for vaccination since the beginning of this month but none of them would have gotten the two doses plus the two weeks required to be considered fully vaccinated. That is the point in my earlier message.

There is a long queue for SinoVac, and if you know a bit more about Viets they tend to be anti-China so they will not willingly take SinoVac. My gf is Viet, ex-KTV girl so I probably understand this part better than the average chiongster. Their distaste for anything China runs deep, and it is part of the reason why Vietnam is still not yet vaccinated - their leaders know that the general population will refuse to take a China made vaccine.
Old 23-07-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Well, assuming most VP girls are pass holders (I don't believe any of them are NRIC holders) they can already register for vaccination since the beginning of this month but none of them would have gotten the two doses plus the two weeks required to be considered fully vaccinated. That is the point in my earlier message.

There is a long queue for SinoVac, and if you know a bit more about Viets they tend to be anti-China so they will not willingly take SinoVac. My gf is Viet, ex-KTV girl so I probably understand this part better than the average chiongster. Their distaste for anything China runs deep, and it is part of the reason why Vietnam is still not yet vaccinated - their leaders know that the general population will refuse to take a China made vaccine.
Thanks bro I did not know. Then it is better if they can register for the Pfizer or Modena , seems better efficacy.

But some viets speak Chinese, is their roots or actually come from different parts of Vietnam near China border.
Old 23-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Tell you what is the best thing we can all do to deal with this terrible situation buddy...

1stly petition the Govt Covid task force to seriously consider making the vaccination mandatory asap...no more pussy footing around(pardon the pun)...the sooner all those over 70s oldie Singaporeans who have been dithering and refusing to get vaccinated are vaccinated the faster Singapore can return to a 'normal' life while learning to live with covid.. these oldies are holding the rest of us back...causing grave economic and social problems to continue indefinitely...

2ndly...personally go around and encourage your whole social network to push for these oldies to get vaccinated asap...

Btw nice to see you still posting in sbf, stay safe buddy

Quote:

Old 23-07-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Frankly? I've had a couple of viet ladies tell me they preferred FL to butterfly - steady income stream, their own work hours, no need to drink alcohol etc.

VPremium bro also very proactive - sent all his ladies for PCR tests.
Vpremium bro very cautious and good job that he stopped to protect his girls and everyone
Old 23-07-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Tell you what is the best thing we can all do to deal with this terrible situation buddy...

1stly petition the Govt Covid task force to seriously consider making the vaccination mandatory asap...no more pussy footing around(pardon the pun)...the sooner all those over 70s oldie Singaporeans who have been dithering and refusing to get vaccinated are vaccinated the faster Singapore can return to a 'normal' life while learning to live with covid.. these oldies are holding the rest of us back...causing grave economic and social problems to continue indefinitely...

2ndly...personally go around and encourage your whole social network to push for these oldies to get vaccinated asap...

Btw nice to see you still posting in sbf, stay safe buddy
The reason why govt cannot mandate vaccination is because it is not 100% safe, hence if anything were to happen to an individual who got vaccinated, govt will not be responsible for it.

Potential long-term side effects from the covid-19 vaccines are not known.
Typically, vaccine must go through extensive and rigorous testing to ensure its safe before being allowed to be introduced to a country's vaccine programme.

Pre-clinical trials are conducted on animals first to evaluate the safety of the vaccine's usage.

Thereafter, the vaccine will have to go through various phase of clinical testing which typically take many years before it can finally be approved.
Due to the current pandemic, the covid-19 vaccines were not able to go through the proper clinical trials required, hence were rushed out to the population.

These vaccines are essentially experimental at this point of time hence authorities simply cannot mandate it by law. Already there are various cases of serious adverse effects reported by people who have had taken the vaccines, as well as fatal reports being published in recent months (Jasmine Ng Lz's father, Andrew Tan's mother etc). Of course, authorities would say those deaths aren't related to the vaccines.

Ultimately, its still up to individuals if they want to take the risk to take the experimental jab or not.

I am one of the unvaccinated individual who prefer to not risk having potential adverse effect in the future, and will be firm in my decision to remain unvaccinated.
Old 23-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But some viets speak Chinese, is their roots or actually come from different parts of Vietnam near China border.
depends on which are the Viets you met..
many of them work in neighboring countries like msia and even tw
they are bound to learn the language quickly
a small percentage of them actually learn it back home

more and more viet are getting married to chinese and msia in sg
maybe this is what triggered them to learn?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1