The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wangwangwangg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
tips for upcoming bkk trip with SO

going for a short trip to BKK soon in April with SO. Any advice/tips on how to sneak in some cheonging behind SO? For instance, saw someone posted he had a happy ending while being in the same massage room with his wife eyes covered. any similar places to recommend?
Old 16-01-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: tips for upcoming bkk trip with SO

That's ballsy attitude bro, respect.

Following to learn.

J
Old 16-01-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wangwangwangg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
thanks bro. let’s hope some shifus will drop by to gift us his wisdom soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypaq View Post
That's ballsy attitude bro, respect.

Following to learn.

J
Old 13-02-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
momotea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangwangwangg View Post
going for a short trip to BKK soon in April with SO. Any advice/tips on how to sneak in some cheonging behind SO? For instance, saw someone posted he had a happy ending while being in the same massage room with his wife eyes covered. any similar places to recommend?
I think most MLs willing to do this with extra tips . Nowaday 80% of the spa or Massage shop can do HJ or FS .
Old 13-02-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Send SO to do nails or hair in Emporium or emquartier and in the meantime you go to the shops there lor.
Old 17-02-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Book a 2-3 hour spa session for your SO. Say you want to pamper her but spa is not your thing, you will wait at the cafe nearby. In the meantime you run off to a massage place nearest to the spa that provides sexual service and do it. 60-90 mins. Got buffer for you to travel to and fro.

The part i am worried about is the smell though. I know i smell different when i exit a massage place. Just afraid your SO will pick up on the different smell.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

You need to separate her from you for 2-3 hrs for any chance.

Make an excuse to goto some event she has ZERO interest in (Car show, Expo, action movie,business meeting, anything) and , use reverse psychology instead of her being bored accompany you she can go shopping on her own or have a massage (send her to high end Massage land prepaid 2 hr +package

Then use that time to goto a high end Soapy MP. Use the time well since you won't have many chances.

If she is stuck to your hip, it will be nearly impossible and highly risky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1