The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipbroni View Post
i’m not sure about what I’m going through is real or not. Been seeing one ML for almost 2 years. And only started to get emotionally attached to her since last October 2019. Initially all my visits to her were just like the norm, massage, chit chat and ending the session with release of stress. And long story short, she slowly opened up herself to me, such as, her real name, her history back at home, showed me her work pass, told me she have a real boyfriend outside her work and her boyfriend is not aware of her actual job scope. (The boyfriend I have verified is real, not stories created by her. Plus she needs to report to him and he will call to check on her at times). She allows me to send her home after her work (discreetly), took the bus back to her place together. And also accompany her to work by bus as well. Meet up a few times with her just a few hours before she needs to report for work outside at those transit hotels (pretty obvious why. LOL) and also managed to spend one entire day with her on her working day to celebrate her birthday. Throughout the time we spent together never a time the dollars and cents were mentioned. Bottom line is, she told me she love me and want to be with me, but she need time to settle her relationship issues with the current boyfriend as her family at home is close to his. And she also need to resolve her marriage issues at home which she was left alone 7 years ago. Honestly I would say I feel the same way for her too. But am still being paranoid because I know her from a spa. Is this real? Or just a KC trap?
Bro. You mean she is currently married, has a boyfriend outside, and also have you?
Old 21-04-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Just tell yourself that if they don't give you free sex with raw, then all will just be bs. Because love shouldn't be involved with money, at most for daily necessities that's all.
Old 21-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i’m not sure about what I’m going through is real or not. Been seeing one ML for almost 2 years. And only started to get emotionally attached to her since last October 2019. Initially all my visits to her were just like the norm, massage, chit chat and ending the session with release of stress.
Interesting story bro. Just to clarify. She is already married ?
Old 21-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jipbroni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Bro. You mean she is currently married, has a boyfriend outside, and also have you?
She is married in legal terms back at her hometown, husband left her 7 years ago and have another “family”. currently she is with a boyfriend who have been working in SG for the past 5-6 years. And we are in a way secretly dating..

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Just tell yourself that if they don't give you free sex with raw, then all will just be bs. Because love shouldn't be involved with money, at most for daily necessities that's all.
Lol.. bro.. been there done that with her already. Not once but many times already with no money involved..
Old 22-04-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is married in legal terms back at her hometown, husband left her 7 years ago and have another “family”. currently she is with a boyfriend who have been working in SG for the past 5-6 years. And we are in a way secretly dating..

Lol.. bro.. been there done that with her already. Not once but many times already with no money involved..
I see. Sounds quite common then as many wls are like that. Perhaps she may see a short future with you but you got to ask yourself if you are willing to sacrifice if she ask you to support her long term. This question will come. Because one day you will tell her to stop working as you sure cannot tolerate her getting close to anyone except you. But be ready to let go any time bro. Do not be suck in too deep unless you are ready to end up with nothing. If any good thing happens, then good for you. My experience of such is in the end it always end up quarreling about finance. You have to be sure she is not a brand person nor use high maintenance facial products also. Some lifestyle habit hard to kick. She may not ask you for money now because she is still self sustainable in a way. But once you ask her to stop work....
Old 22-04-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Not sure bro.. one thing for sure is that she definitely could afford those high end luxury branded bags anytime, but she is not spending her money in this manner. Oh well, Human being human, which person do not want to live a high-end lifestyle if they could? Most importantly is the person knows where/what is their limit. So far from what I observed, she is leading a rather simple lifestyle. And maybe also partly because her “real” boyfriend do not know she is earning a lot.
Old 22-04-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post

Summary - no money no talk. If they can settle easily they will not make this last decision to get into this line. You want her to stick to you regardless of monetary status? Pardon me but imho only.
yes agree and that is the hard truth, everywhere same to woman and r/s.
Old 22-04-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure bro.. one thing for sure is that she definitely could afford those high end luxury branded bags anytime, but she is not spending her money in this manner. Oh well, Human being human, which person do not want to live a high-end lifestyle if they could? Most importantly is the person knows where/what is their limit. So far from what I observed, she is leading a rather simple lifestyle. And maybe also partly because her “real” boyfriend do not know she is earning a lot.
her "rea"l bf should knows what she earns, but dont know she is eating you.

my feeling is that if you go further and replace her current "real" bf, someday another bro will step in the position just like you
Old 22-04-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
She has a husband back home, a real Bf here in SG n plus u.. This girl is really something! The indications are very obvious that this is a no brainer for u not to go into a deeper relationship with her! Do not go into all these mess n complications with her, it will drag u down.
Old 22-04-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I cannot condone someone I am with to be with another person. It speaks a lot. My own experiene I asked the wl to stop work and I sustained her. In return I am her only one. It is very difficult to sustain though. I slowly changed her to become a non brand person but they would ask for bigger ticket items like houses etc. Their mentality is they also know they may not be with you forever, so they would protect themselves first. She had never asked me for money but when times get bad, they would ask for more because whatever other normal jobs they can hold will not entitle them to earn as much. In fact when we began, she bought me a few expensive items instead and I had to tell her to stop because I do not accept benefits that came out from her sacrifice. I only came across a few examples which the girl sold herself to sustain her husband back in her home country. And their husband knew that they were doing this.

You will be kced more and more if you go down this road, but make sure you can pull yourself back eventually. Our mentality cannot win these ladies unless you are born a player with tons to spare.
Old 22-04-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Countryman bro- Her”husband” left her 7 years ago. And he apparently had another family at another province. And the reason why she is still with the current bf is bcos of family ties back at home. I myself also complicated to begin with, even before I know her. If only I met her after I have settled my complicated matters.. lol

Ps7432 bro- I wouldn’t put in so much effort to change her.. I told her max 1 more year for her to settle her issue with her current bf and her current work. I will also need about the same amount of time to settle my issues. after which then see lo.. lol.. if we’re meant to be we will be.. if not meant to be, forcing it to be will be meaningless and time wasting.
Old 22-04-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro u mention u accompany her to work by bus
So will u able to support her by what she earn now
Down to 3 years to 7 years will u be in the same shoe of her husband and BF ?
N moreover u r both from long distance
Melted down to bassis $$$$ living I advise seriously think abt it
If she unable to leave her job will u be able to accepted her as Fxxking so many guys for $$$ ?
Honey moon is always sweet but too much to pull over it
Enjoy as what u being now bro ... best wishes to u

Its a repeated story on n on n on over here n u r not the only one n not the last either

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 23-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Countryman bro- Her”husband” left her 7 years ago. And he apparently had another family at another province. And the reason why she is still with the current bf is bcos of family ties back at home. I myself also complicated to begin with, even before I know her. If only I met her after I have settled my complicated matters.. lol

Ps7432 bro- I wouldn’t put in so much effort to change her.. I told her max 1 more year for her to settle her issue with her current bf and her current work. I will also need about the same amount of time to settle my issues. after which then see lo.. lol.. if we’re meant to be we will be.. if not meant to be, forcing it to be will be meaningless and time wasting.

Just make sure you do not hurt yourself in the process bro. Perhaps now you are also disracted by your own issues which fuelled your tolerance and patience. In any case, when you started the thread, you probably ae seeking some support and at least an outlet. And in future, it is not easy to maintain long distance also unless you travel frequently or it is based on mistress relationship, or unless there is really some permanent plan. Actually if it is a forced relationship, perhaps it is even better as you may find it easier to drop off. The trouble starts when you feel it is not forced and you feel that the girl truly wants to be with you but yet cannot always be beside you. In any case you always hablve to ensure she tells you the truth in anything she does, which is the next painful part.
Old 23-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Everybody likes to think they are special , sometimes it takes reality to teach the lesson. Experience/ failure is the best teacher. Most people who gamble in any form can empathize with this right? “ Tonight sure strike! Strike liao go Hawaii!”
Old 23-04-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
555Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it okay to have bf/gf relationship with a WL in geylang? I want to hear your opinions. Currently i am dating one of the WL in geylang and have been doing so for a few months now. No one have made me felt this feeling like the way she did. I was skeptical at first and was in a dilemma for awhile before making the decision to be her bf. We went out on multiple occasions and of course I don’t mind paying for her food. She did not ask for any money from me and the gifts i bought for her is solely from my own accord and she did not pressure me to do so. She would also occasionally buy gifts for me and even on one occasion, made chocolates for me on V-day hahahh. We have so much in common and can talk for hours on end. Some days she will call me after her work to check on me which i find it very sweet of her to do so. Is this love? I feel like it is, it feels familiar. She also flaunts me on FB, like posting pictures of us every now and then. But I can’t help but to think about all the other men she had to fuck due to her profession 😂 or/and if she’s texting someone else too. Those thoughts are at the back of my head and i will always try to view it differently.

I’m also thinking of the future too. What’s gonna happen to us after she finishes her contract? How will the long distance relationship affect us? Would really love to hear your thoughts and opinions about this. I’ve read a couple of post here and i must say that there’s alot of knowledgeable samsters here ahhaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1