The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

The Best Dance Party Club in Thailand - Oasis Pub Bangkok.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey81 View Post
I will be in Bangkok august 20th for 10 days. If any of you want to party like a real man you are most welcome to join me.

I am very interested in finding out what you all look like.
I think you party alone better.
Singapore guys like us not fit to party with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbin View Post
I will start the ball rolling -12 from me with that stuck up attitude of yours

learn to be humble my friend.
55555 kena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Please pardon me for my frankness, but did they mention that Koreans are all about plastic surgery, and almost from top to bottom of the human body are all fakes ? 5555
Maybe he has a bionic cock 555.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Center one my type.
From which G-Club?
Old 05-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Center one my type.
From which G-Club?
No, they are not from any clubs but perform show at most G Clubs.
Friends from facebook.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
No, they are not from any clubs but perform show at most G Clubs.
Friends from facebook.
Intro leh.

Currently tirakless.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbin View Post
I will start the ball rolling -12 from me with that stuck up attitude of yours

learn to be humble my friend.
I second you and finished him off. Hahaha. Kim Chi Bye!
Old 06-08-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello

I'm Korean and every time I go to bkk its really easy for me to pick up girls for free from Europe, asia, arabic etc.

Possibly because im 191cm, decent looking and work out daily.

I've been to Singapore couple of times. And all of the Sing girls that I meet say Sing guys are the worst looking in asia.

If I talk with thai girls, they often tell me Sing guys are not handsome and not their type.

So its funny for me when I read you guys saying Sing men are #1. And that Korean and jap men are not good.

I live in Australia and even here Sing girls don't like Sing guys. No matter where you go, I have never heard girls say Sing guys are hot. Lol.

I will be in Bangkok august 20th for 10 days. If any of you want to party like a real man you are most welcome to join me.

Cheers boys
Haha..I bet you must be some pui pui, fugly, nerd from edwm.
Continue living in your world weirdo.
You silly post just amuse me that's all.
BTW if you really are Korean, pls don't bring your well-deserved MERS to LOS....55555
Thanks for the entertainment though.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
G Club girls turnover rate very high... 1 month saw them then next month not working liao... not easy to follow up with...
Because many of them got poached to go work in Sg already.

Quote:
I dun mind meeting up with him. Although I barely 1.6m and fat with belly and pock marked face. I will give u guys a feedback if he is really that dashing.

Quote:

I'm in Bkk and would love to party like a real man. I may not be as tall as u. I may not work out my body but I do work out on my little head very often. I like to go clubbing with good looking guys so I can have chance to know pretty girls. Hope to see u on the 20th. Where would u like to go? I know Koreans like to go scratch dog and find FREE one night stand there. Are u one of them? Most of them go back empty handed though cos the working girls detest the Koreans for being cheapskate and small dick. I know many WLs at Scd. Maybe I can intro u some if u are interested.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss no intro me when I was there lor......

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Because many of them got poached to go work in Sg already.

I dun mind meeting up with him. Although I barely 1.6m and fat with belly and pock marked face. I will give u guys a feedback if he is really that dashing.

I'm in Bkk and would love to party like a real man. I may not be as tall as u. I may not work out my body but I do work out on my little head very often. I like to go clubbing with good looking guys so I can have chance to know pretty girls. Hope to see u on the 20th. Where would u like to go? I know Koreans like to go scratch dog and find FREE one night stand there. Are u one of them? Most of them go back empty handed though cos the working girls detest the Koreans for being cheapskate and small dick. I know many WLs at Scd. Maybe I can intro u some if u are interested.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hm..... Bionic cock..... Interesting, but will it perform like the real ones...

Quote:

55555 kena.

Maybe he has a bionic cock 555.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiya if you hook up with girl surely they will say until u like emperor de leh.. where got hook up liao she say u sucks all these.. lol
Old 06-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
You 1.6m? Then im shorter than you. I stand only at 1.55. With beer belly and my hair balding soon. Wondering if you can intro me girls too.

How to party like real man? Surrounded with many pretty babes? Take turn to french them while enjoying the music?
Knn no wonder he say we Sg guys all short and ugly.

I also want to know his version of party like a real man. Probably all these while I have been partying wrong. Lol. Surrounded by pretty babes and rubba and French? Been there done that. What's next ?

I only see cheap skate Koreans ( no offense to majority Koreans ) at scratchdog come in with entrance 400baht and hold a beer in his hand and walk around looking for which table that had FLs with bottles and asked to join their table. Fucking turn off I would say.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Mikey81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hahaha

From your responses I must have touched on some painful truths about you Sing boys.

Didn't expect such a nasty bunch of responses. But then again your lives revolve around fucking and paying girls so it should be expected.

I visit Singapore quite a bit for work so I will take up on your offer of meeting up with some of you if you are interested.

@vbkk - Id be happy to catch up with you and party. I will be in bkk 20th aug. Can exchange whatsapp. You can join me n my boys 1 night. If that's too intimidating I can party with u and your boys.

Either way, you will understand how to party like a real man. How to party like a real man? Easy. Stop paying girls for a fuck. Make the girls want to fuck you based on attraction and game not $$. Doesnt mean be a cheap kunt. Party at the right places, where theres no hookers and see how you go.

Obviously most of you are short balding fat ugly Sing-ies so you have no choice but to pay for a fuck. But hey blame your parents not the competition.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha

From your responses I must have touched on some painful truths about you Sing boys.

Didn't expect such a nasty bunch of responses. But then again your lives revolve around fucking and paying girls so it should be expected.

I visit Singapore quite a bit for work so I will take up on your offer of meeting up with some of you if you are interested.

@vbkk - Id be happy to catch up with you and party. I will be in bkk 20th aug. Can exchange whatsapp. You can join me n my boys 1 night. If that's too intimidating I can party with u and your boys.

Either way, you will understand how to party like a real man. How to party like a real man? Easy. Stop paying girls for a fuck. Make the girls want to fuck you based on attraction and game not $$. Doesnt mean be a cheap kunt. Party at the right places, where theres no hookers and see how you go.

Obviously most of you are short balding fat ugly Sing-ies so you have no choice but to pay for a fuck. But hey blame your parents not the competition.
No worries u can just meet me and only me. I will humbly if I could accept the task to meet u. It's never intimidating for me to party with anyone here in Bkk. For a start maybe u could share with us where are the places u often go instead?

What makes u think everyone here pay girls for a fuck? Perhaps u can also visit my bar and see if any of my coyotes would love to go with u for free or pay their own barfine and go out with u? If u could do that, I would gladly post here to justify your "party like a real man" claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Yeah. Probably all his life he only partied with ugly guys. He replied to you asking you to join him with his boys. Remember to wear metal underwear, they also well known for being ass shooter.
Let's meet him then. I would not mind making Korean friends anyway. I do have Korean friends myself.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Partyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro BlueDragon193,

Would like to try a G club on my upcoming trip to LOS. Unfortunately, I don't speak Thai. Which clubs do you recommend for a newbie like me? Cost not really an issue as we are travelling with the top boss! Also, in a G club do you recommend taking a room or just sitting where the crowd is? Most of my experience is, as you have probably guessed, in a KTV-type environment in SG and KL mostly.

Thanks a bunch Bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1