The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Yeah, the Gunners would appear to be in turmoil... and losing out on the buzz of transfer activity while they're sorting out the boardroom drama.
now that you mention, arsenal is really not dipping into the transfer market at all, at least so far. they should get a couple of good strikers to live up their nick name "gunners".
Old 01-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We need Darren 'Rob-bish' Fletcher to score solitary winning goals against Chelsea.... hehehehe.....
With his HEAD too at that!!!
Quote:
If they can hang on to their youngsters - esp Fabregas - and when Van Persie comes back from injury
don't think Fab will go anywhere...and hopefully Henry comes back (unless he's going to Barca)...as Arsenal re-build this young squad...they may lose top 4
Quote:
Liverpool - well, I think them pundits on ESPN hit the nail on the head.
I hope you're not talking about Shebby Singh!! I really think it's hard for Liverpool to break into that top 2, furthermore..Rafa rotates worse than Jose...in my opinion!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Haha...yeah. True! But Geremi is a utility player who could play in the flanks or as a defenssive mdf. But he has been playing on the flanks these last few years.
i feel that he has spent too much time away from regular football to keep his level. will have to see then.

Quote:
I would love Klose to play for us. He would be our next Klinsmann but he is too big a name and It wont make any of our strikers happy if they dont get to play. Look at Mido. Defoe too expressed disapointment once and so did Keane last season.As much as I like Klose to play for us, team morale wise, I think we would be better off to have an up-and coming striker as our 4th striker. Maybe promote Lee Barnard or sign Nuggent or Sam Parkin or Dean Ashton. Darren Bent would make a good 4th choice striker as well. Or go abroad, sign Saldado of Real Madrid or Javier Portillo.
i thought mido has gone, hasnt he??? defoe can go already, it is in the news. klose will present a very good option for spurs with his "legendary" aerial powess. nugent seems like a sure bet to go to everton. dont think dean ashton is going anywhere if curbishley knows his ability. think he does. portillo too lightweight lah, in my view.

Quote:
Yeah. If he signs he needs to work hard. But he will be under the tutorledge of Ledley King and Dawson, both England internationals. As a matter of fact, all young players need time to realise his potential. We are not looking for instant hits, coz we already have the players to do the job. we look at it as a long term thing.
well, only time will tell.

Quote:
Niemi knows that age is catching up. If he realise this, then he would be willing to play second fiddle anytime
actually, i think niemi still can be a number 1 keeper in the premiership. he is very consistent. the smaller teams will also try to sign him. it will all depend whether he wants regular football or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
With his HEAD too at that!!! don't think Fab will go anywhere...and hopefully Henry comes back (unless he's going to Barca)...as Arsenal re-build this young squad...they may lose top 4 I hope you're not talking about Shebby Singh!! I really think it's hard for Liverpool to break into that top 2, furthermore..Rafa rotates worse than Jose...in my opinion!

JWNY
for teams trying to sign henry, this is the best time cos wenger is also unsure of his position. henry has already come out to say that arsenal is not doing enough, hinting at their lack of ambition. if henry goes, fabregas will also want to go for sure.

for liverpool, only time will tell. benitez knows what he wants. if he gets that, it would take the biggest fools to discount them.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
I hope you're not talking about Shebby Singh!!
I can't stand Shebby. He can't even pronounce players' names properly. Had a good laugh when he said 'good-jon-sen' instead of 'good-yon-sen'. Keke. But I think practically every pundit has been saying the same thing about playing Stevie G. out of position. Chelsea should make a more serious bid for him, now that Lamps might go...

Even if Lamps doesn't go, this could be a good team:

Drogba
J.Cole.....................................Robben
Lampard................Gerrard
Essien
A.Cole.....Terry.....Carvalho.....Bridge
Cech

If nothing it would at least do the England performances some good...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Drogba
J.Cole.....................................Robben
Lampard................Gerrard
Essien
A.Cole.....Terry.....Carvalho.....Bridge
Cech

Bridge at RIGHT?!?! - Catastrophic!!!

Don't think Gerrard will leave Stanley Park...if i could sign a player for Chelsea, it'd be KAKA~!!

Get back to Spurs...maybe Lennon to Stamford Bridge...swap with SWP?!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bridge at RIGHT?!?! Catastrophic!!!

Don't think Gerrard will leave Stanley Park...if i could sign a player for Chelsea, it'd be KAKA~!!

JWNY
Oops, Bridge is cover for left-back hor... paiseh, got confused for a moment. Who's on the right - Ferreira?

Everyone wants to sign Kaka, bro... but I'm guessing the entire AC management and coaching staff will be massacred if he was ever sold. Them Italians are the original mobsters. Hehe. Anyway, why would Kaka want to leave the European Champions (and possibly World Club Champions?). Hmm, except maybe to prove that he can win it with other clubs and HE is the Euro Champ

Oh yes, apologies - this is a SPURS thread. And Lennon for SWP? Not unless Jol's turned barking mad after losing the race to sign Nani... or Roman throws a thick wad of cash in addition to SWP coming the other way... hehe...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bridge at RIGHT?!?! - Catastrophic!!!

JWNY
Yeah...Bridge on the right? Wait a minute...this is a SPURS thread right? How come you guys are talking more of Manyoo, ARSEanal, Kops and Chelski??? Anyway, You are all welcomed here, no offence!

SWP in a swap deal with Lennon?? No way! I reckon if Lennon leaves, he would want to play up north, nearer to his family. SWP is a good player, but rather inconsistent. Might as well keep Lennon! You can have Ghaly, Danny Murphy and Paul Stalteri in a swap deal with Arjen Roben or Joe Cole. Ok what, 3 players swap against 1! Its a 3 in 1 deal...not only shampoos have these kind of deals u know!
Old 01-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

Defoe to Chelsea? ...nah i rather have Keane

Robben to White Heart Lane...i wouldn't mind...then we'll rob Downing to the Bridge...

But who wants Micah Richards...if i can get Ledley King!!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Everyone wants to sign Kaka, bro... but I'm guessing the entire AC management and coaching staff will be massacred if he was ever sold. Them Italians are the original mobsters.
I'm pretty sure, they said the same about Sheva before moving over...

I think this is Jol's last time to win something..if not, Sugar's kicking him out! But he's a hell better than Santini...THAT BUS DRIVER!!

One thing i don't understand about Chelsea is that Frank Arnesan...is he really worth the dough?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm pretty sure, they said the same about Sheva before moving over...
Actually, them Italians were probably sniggering and pretty happy that they could get the price they did for Sheva, being not too far from entering the twilight of his career. No offence, but he was way overpriced for a 29 y/o when he joined.

Ok ok, let's keep it to SPURS talk. They are my fav London club despite me being a red devil. And despite Chelsea and Fulham being the closest clubs to where I was living. Heh.

Old 02-06-2007, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Robben to White Heart Lane...i wouldn't mind...then we'll rob Downing to the Bridge...
This'll be a ideal double deal
Old 02-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

After signing Bale, all seems to be quiet at the Lane. Wonder what is happening in the back room.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soft spot for Spurs Figo wants Spurs move

LUIS FIGO is desperate to finish his career with Tottenham Hotspur, according to The People newspaper.

The veteran midfielder still has a year to run on his existing deal at Inter Milan but is allowed to talk to other clubs. The 34-year-old's agents have been in contact with Spurs officials over the past 24 hours to discuss a possible free transfer.

Figo has always wanted to play in England and although Bolton and Newcastle are interested, he only wants to play for Tottenham Hotspur.

The Portuguese international is looking for a two-year deal worth around £60,000 a week. He was set for a move to Saudi side Al-Ittihad, where he would have had a £6million contact but the deal fell through at the last minute.

A friend of Figo said last night: "Luis has always had a soft spot for Spurs and would love to live in London. He has seen other stars go to the capital and settle with their families."

Figo said: "The door is open in Milan again and I am very grateful.
"I could stay for one more season, but there are other opportunities. I could even retire."
Old 04-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
The Portuguese international is looking for a two-year deal worth around £60,000 a week. He was set for a move to Saudi side Al-Ittihad, where he would have had a £6million contact but the deal fell through at the last minute.
60k a week for a 34 year old? i dont know man, can he sell many jerseys?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
60k a week for a 34 year old? i dont know man, can he sell many jerseys?
More than Nani bro....

*hides behind Castrol for fear of Man U backlash*

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1