The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Same landmine MP.
FAKE pics too.
The actual girl in the pics I believed most bros know
who she is.
ok noted ........
Old 19-02-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Thank you senior bros for the insight. Aini told me she wrote just "好客" after my first visit and said that's the normal customer review. Abby (the full service one along the JB stretch) wrote a much lengthier review with details which she screenshot and send to me on her own accord. Those are the only 2 reviews I've had AFAIK. Maybe just 2 reviews are not enough for the APs, or maybe they're just too overwhelmed and only taking bookings from their regulars. Will continue trying from time to time and see if I eventually get lucky.

Thank you. Was wondering if I was the odd one out who didn't get what I'd term a good experience.
Eh that's what I dont get man. Not being sarcastic about your bad experience, but I actually did a search on the ML. Nothing fantastic that would make one jump for her. Supported too by ulysses84's simple comment.

You have 2 good reviews in the database, one from a ML very hard to book, and you then went for a ML who is middling at best? Even if APs are turning you down, there are still decent choices on SLG.

Very appreciative of your detailed MR but it doesn't tell us what we don't know about the ML. Next time save the money, do ur research better and wait for a good catch.
Old 19-02-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Thank you senior bros for the insight. Aini told me she wrote just "好客" after my first visit and said that's the normal customer review. Abby (the full service one along the JB stretch) wrote a much lengthier review with details which she screenshot and send to me on her own accord. Those are the only 2 reviews I've had AFAIK. Maybe just 2 reviews are not enough for the APs, or maybe they're just too overwhelmed and only taking bookings from their regulars. Will continue trying from time to time and see if I eventually get lucky.

Thank you. Was wondering if I was the odd one out who didn't get what I'd term a good experience.
Reality is we are at a phase when even run of the mill MLs gets to cherry pick amongst all certified "客", so the days where only AP get to pick and choose is a distant memory. As many had preached before, if get a booking good, else move on or just try on and off, fate / luck will do the rest.
Old 19-02-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Same landmine MP.
FAKE pics too.
The actual girl in the pics I believed most bros know
who she is.
Yep, went for her 2-3 years back when she was in serangoon gardens area, very mechanical and commercial as expected from SPA MLs.

Closest pic would be the last one in black dress, tall and slender.
Looks around 10-20% discount maybe.
Pretty but offers nothing else. Everything also ask for top up last time.
Try at your own risk.
Old 19-02-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkcom View Post
what happen?

Bro, She still around. Just that too many msg. She stop ad first. U still can msg her. Cheers
Old 19-02-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Eh that's what I dont get man. Not being sarcastic about your bad experience, but I actually did a search on the ML. Nothing fantastic that would make one jump for her. Supported too by ulysses84's simple comment.

You have 2 good reviews in the database, one from a ML very hard to book, and you then went for a ML who is middling at best? Even if APs are turning you down, there are still decent choices on SLG.

Very appreciative of your detailed MR but it doesn't tell us what we don't know about the ML. Next time save the money, do ur research better and wait for a good catch.
Thank you bro. Didn't exactly jumped for her. More of like since APs not replying then try try text one or two not so popular ML to see if I can get a booking. She replied so went ahead lor. Agreed that I should have done my research better. Guess for now I'll just try to text some of the MLs where the general consesus is positive, or just go to my MP regulars on my rotation list. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Reality is we are at a phase when even run of the mill MLs gets to cherry pick amongst all certified "客", so the days where only AP get to pick and choose is a distant memory. As many had preached before, if get a booking good, else move on or just try on and off, fate / luck will do the rest.
Agreed bro. Hard earned money could have been better spent. Shall try getting a booking for the good ones here and there, or just go to my fail safes for now. Hope to see better MLs arriving soon man.
Old 19-02-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-lin-lin/

Is this girl Sisi or Jiajia?
Interesting look familiar. At least her pic make effort to take.in sg.
Old 19-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzing View Post
This one is confirmed FL although operating in MP. At least she is honest and tell you up front she does not know how to massage. Ask you to upgrade to full service. Initially I declined and opted for $130 bbbj/cim package but after experiencing her non-existent massage and persistant upsell ...... I agreed to her FJ package.

Immediately asked me to turn over and started catbath my whole body..... and then lifted my butt for AR. Can feel her tongue drilling deep inside. After AR she proceeded to BBBJ which was good.... at the same time she use her finger to continue poking inside my asshole.
Almost cannot hold back and she then went to get a condom capped me and rode cowgal on me. Her cowgal style is not up/down pump but rather grinding forward / backward while my dick was inside her. Finally unloaded but she did not stop.... continued grinding until.my dick became soft and slipped out with the condom still kiap inside her pussy.

Looks - 5/10 not syt but more like younger milf (photos were taken several years ago)
Massage - 0/10 totally dunno how to massage (just touch here touch there with no strength at all)
Attitude - 5/10 very direct upfront offer you to take the full service package even before undressing.
BBBJ - 9/10 can blow and suck very well (and very tokcong assrim with deep drilling)
French - Never try as I dun fancy tasting my own shit.
Painting - Yes she offered... but I did not want to do it.

Overall verdict - she is hardcore FL and not an ML.... anyway I was in & out of her place around 35 mins (including showers x 2)
Damage - $180 for full service package.
RTM - NO
Thanks bro for the detailed FR!
Old 19-02-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-lin-lin/

Is this girl Sisi or Jiajia?
She does look like jiajia, her hair parting and jiajia also wore denim shorts in her previous profile photos.
Old 19-02-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
sorry this one is new ?

https://sglonelyguys.site/doudou-massage/

anyone tried ?
Dun bother. Wasted my time and petrol.
Totally different person from the pics. She still wanna insist those are her photos just taken last year. One year can totally changed a person appearance meh? She told me to come inside the unit and not stand outside so as not to let the neighbours see. I step into the unit and she ask for $$$ upfront. Straight away I blakang pusing and march out.... no need to talk anymore.
Old 19-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
orbital7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
Can’t find miu miu in Sgl webby now??
yes she still around
Old 19-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Bro, She still around. Just that too many msg. She stop ad first. U still can msg her. Cheers
Mui2 HP is not longer in use, so only those got her WC can reach her. Anyway she also cancel appt for the time being....

So need to wait for confirmation again
Old 19-02-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried this ml?
https://sglonelyguys.site/an-ning-massage/

she list very long already but I have been frequenting my current rotation hence I never had the spare time or money to go commando myself. might think of trying her if there is a trustable fr on her. at the moment satisfied with my reg ML
Old 19-02-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/fiona-massage/

Any kind bros can share how is this milf Fiona Service.. ?

Thanks

try "her" before cny. location centralised not very good for foot soldier. limited parking lots too. decent looking milf. not much action but massage is good.

1 thing to beware is there are a few ML sharing the same unit. a younger one(a bit disappointed as i prefer milf) opened the door and received me in. after shower come back room another milf was in the room claiming she's the real Fiona as they got booking mixed up.

so whether the one servicing me is the real fiona or not i don't know. i carried on the session as the new one is a milf which look way better than the young one that opened the door.
Old 19-02-2021, 09:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Thanks for upping, up back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1