The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

any new reports lately?

Our last trip was songkran and the whole beach road and 2nd road was rocking! The closed beach road and they had many stages sponsored by bigger companies with singers and dancers. Some even had water cannons to spray the crowd with. Hard Rock hotel even had a foam machine at their enterence along with their traditional wanter cannot. The pattaya fire dept had a fire engine out and they tried to douse a lot of imaginary fires out there!

Many from bangkok also make the trip there. We met a group of girls from bangkok but it didnt develope any further as the time was too short. Could have turned into some kind of 'experience'!
Old 18-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

hmm yeah now i know why this thread so quiet lol. Pattaya to me is a place for the white skinned. And the girls are dark skinned. So kinda pointless for sgean to go unless you like cheaper stock. Stayed at Sunbeam btw soy 7/8 and got a sea facing view. Nice interior similar to the top view rooms in palazzo. Service was excellent especially when they kept thinking I was Thai. (heng I dun look like Indian, no offense, i saw them get treated really badly) When I wear my baret cap the 2 night doorman always stand at attention and salute me lol. I barely did any research on Pattaya so I kinda just went out onto the 2nd street, went up that mini truck with some angmohs and followed them. Wanted to go to the BigC to buy some slippers.

When alighted I didnt know the Sabais are there. Recced Sabailand first, outside looks like its going to crumble, inside the stocks were bad, with a few guys waiting. Told pimp I try later and he grumbled. Oh yeah cos he thought I was thai haha. Walked over to Sabaidee(i think .. mixed up with names) stocks were slightly better. So here goes Round 1 in pattaya

Choose a syt that was smiling at me. Was quite chatty and again she thought I was thai. had small talk with her and i think her Jap was better than english so I spoke to her in Jap instead. prepared bath and had a thorough spongedown. Then came the great soapy massage hehe. But alas her boobs too small but at least her body is tight and lithe. Continued to the bed where I fucked her like no tomolo(very long never engage commercial liao) I think she came like 5 times and finally I force myself to cum as she looked too tired and soaked with sweat liao.(oh yeah the room is fucking run down and air con is weak). I crumbled to the side and she gave me a massage around the groin area which helped abit. Talked cock abit more and left

Girl 136 or 8 from the north
Looks 7/10 abit dark considering from north
Body 6/10 small tits but tight body
BJ 2/10 not BB and short
FJ 7/10 hehe she cummed 5 times and bed was wet
$ 1700 + tips

asked me where I stayed and offered to overnight with me but I like to fuck different pussies so sorry heh .. took minitruck back to hotel and prepared for some gogo fun

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 21-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cartoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im pretty new here in this forum, but i spent and spend a shitload of time in patty.

so if there is any question, i would b glad 2 help u out with infos.
Old 23-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
hmm yeah now i know why this thread so quiet lol. Pattaya to me is a place for the white skinned. And the girls are dark skinned. So kinda pointless for sgean to go unless you like cheaper stock.
No true la , some gals there actually earn more than the bangkok girls and cost of living cheaper and quality of life on the beach is so much better than the smoke filled streets of bangkok.

Pattaya is like durain to angmo (or cheese to us!) , its an aquired taste and takes time enjoy it. It took me nearly 10 years to slowly apperciate the cheese!

To me , its a place to chill and you can still find 'fresh' girls from the North ('white skin') in some beer bars. However , I agree with you that bangkok has the better massage palours and also the better 'wham-bang-thank-you-madm' place.

Quote:
Service was excellent especially when they kept thinking I was Thai. (heng I dun look like Indian, no offense, i saw them get treated really badly) When I wear my baret cap the 2 night doorman always stand at attention and salute me lol.
For some reason , most thais security do that. Maybe its the pride in the job?

Quote:
I like to fuck different pussies so sorry heh .. took minitruck back to hotel and prepared for some gogo fun
Hope you have more fun and look for the 'white skin' agogos. You can try Happy , Peppermint along Walking street or the Super group (Baby and Doll?) in soi Diamond

Generally for me a performer beats a beautiful flower vase anytime. Maybe I'm getting too old!

Last edited by ahtecklim; 23-06-2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 31-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sabai_Sabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, everybody. I will be going to pattaya August for long long holiday, possibly, will be working there too. Would like to meet people working in pattaya or residing there, for a drink or get together. Can PM me.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

Sabai - are you settled down in Pattaya yet?
Old 04-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

All,

While I am more in Bangkok, recently, I have been spending more time in Pattaya because the air is cleaner and the golf courses are cheaper and nearer overall.

Anyone here based in or around Pattaya?

I am bored with Agogos and beer bars and looking for spending more time in the late night local discos and perhaps some thai style cafes.

PM me if want to golf / cheong / eat etc etc.

Will be back that way again on Tues or Wed for the rest of next week.
Old 14-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz a quick FR about my maiden trip & first impressions of Pattaya ..

Took the bus from Ekkamai, 128baht, runs every 30mins, takes about 2 hours. Very convenient. At Pattaya, hop on Baht Bus to Beach Rd for 20baht. The driver reminded me when we got to the soi I was heading for, namely 6.

I thought I would stay over at Queen Victoria hotel in Soi 6, but managed to forget my passport, so cannot check in, sianzzz. Have to catch the last bus back at 11pm.

Anyway, hotel looks good, but everywhere there very British or German etc oriented. Free wifi, food good & not too ex for hotel restaurant. Google it.

So after eating something, stroll the soi .. It is packed from end to end with shorttime/bj/beer bars. Each place with girls sitting outside, some sure SYT. I wander into Lick Bar and a rough-looking girl follows me in. I stay in the lighted part and drink my beer. She cuddles with me sweet and relaxed, less pressure than BKK scene. Explains 700 for BJ downstairs (200 house, 500 lady). Same price as BKK so maybe can nego down ..

Now a babyfat SYT that I spotted outside comes inside with an elderly asian gentleman. She hugs him abit but he is ignoring her so she goes back outside. I indicate to my girl that I want to call the SYT and she nods acquiescence. I poke my head out the door and grin at the SYT who makes big eyes and follows me back. When I get back to the sofa, the rough girl has disappeared. I'm sure she would have given an excellent BJ. Of course the SYT I picked turns out to be nervous and inexperienced, as the mamasan warns me. Working 1 month. But I am completely charmed by her so I don't mind.

She isn't slim kind, but everything firm and shapely. Beautiful round face and open smile .. Name Jin I think. Nice big tits, shy about being groped but giggles. Well, she gave her all for the BJ (I prefer CBJ so I gave her a cd) until her eyes were tearing but she reached her objective and I came. At one point I was standing up fucking her mouth while people come and go around us .. Afterwards cleans me up very nicely with wet towelets. And then the best part, cuddling and chatting, lying with my head on her lap gazing into her cheeky eyes, no rush ..

Moving on .. a slim road-tested model hooks me into Ruby's. I buy her a drink and we just pass out in the cool dark inside for a while, gently hugging & stroking each other here and there .. finish drink and continue down the road .. another SYT catches my eye at Love Club and I make a U-Turn. Decor nothing special but girl is tall and slim with nice butt and especially lovely big tits. Long fingers, soft hands. 300room 700lady, we go up .. room is big and tidy, but shower is outside room & shared, but OK lah. She washes for me & her. In room fuck fuck fuck making her boobs swing. She has more of an intelligent look full of doubts and ideas, expressive face. No rush .. washes us afterwards, and sits chatting with me while I finish my drink downstairs.

Eventually reach the Beach Road end of Soi 6 and hop on a Baht Bus to Soi Post Office (13/2). Or wait, no, I think I walk Soi 7 first .. anyway, found the Silver Star A-Go-Go where I encountered my first jacuzzi show. One girl with nice slim body and braces and an amazingly non-slutty face had spread-eagled herself, legs open as wide as possible, while a bit chubby girl but still chio was eating her out. Another girl outside the tub joined in, teasing the eaten girl's nipples with ice cubes. The eaten girl yelps like a puppy. She is smiling happily and making eye contact as if having a fun time at Butterfly World, not as if dripping cunt juice in front of a dozen or so amateur gynecologists.

Anyway after that walk some more sois, check some more gogos. Miles of bars, all stacked with ladies. Many FL on Beach Rd of course, one in 40 not bad. But also many many fat white men, and same women, and big loud young drunken guys. At Babydolls there was a birthday party going on, at one end a shower with two lazy girls and at the other end a little stage with two girls and a banana. They had a notice on the wall with barfines for the dancers, the showgirls, the “exotic dancers”, and the waiters and waitresses (less than the exotic dancers).

Getting out of Pattaya to the bus terminal was irritating. Almost no taxis, and when you get one it refuses to use the meter. Many baht buses (just pickups) but all quote at least 100 to go to terminal. And by car it's less than 10 minutes. I think better way would be find a friendly FL with motosai and pay her to take you there, then can autoroam on the way hehehe

On the way back to terminal away from the neon action, spot many karaoke places with girls on sofas outside.
Old 15-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Pattaya

Tks. Yr info. very helpful
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 15-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Sorry to butt in. Will be grateful for any guidance on taxi service from airport (suvarnabhum) to pattaya.

1. Guess it's down to regular public taxi level 2 (avoid the pesky touts inside)?

2. Is the cost between 1000-1200, and tolls extra? Not been to pattaya for ages, and will go direct from airport on arrival 2000hrs

3. Journey on tollway 1hrs 15mins to downtown Pattaya?

Thanks, will appreciate any tips
Old 15-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Pattaya

Any bros. to advice whether it is fine to visit pattaya during Chinese new year?
Korb kun krap!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 15-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

CNY is fine in Pattaya as Bangkok has more chinese/thais. Pattaya is business as usual.

For suvarnabhumi to pattaya ; its best to use Bell's Bus Service as they brin you direct to your hotel doorstep after a change to mini bus at the terminal. Cheep too , I think under 200B but the last bus leaves before 8pm so maybe you'll miss it.

For private or meter cab , its about 1500-2000 (incl all tolls)

Journey is about 90mins to 2 and a half hrs ; depends on traffic.

Tips - dont book before hand , many hotels have dirt dheap rates as its low season. If you feel more secure , book 1 or 2 nites. Go walking in the morning to look for good deals.

Usual cheonging agogo rules apply
Old 16-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
...For private or meter cab , its about 1500-2000 (incl all tolls). Journey is about 90mins to 2 and a half hrs ; depends on traffic.
Tips - dont book before hand , many hotels have dirt dheap rates as its low season.
Kam sia. Will cab it with my side dish in tow. Booked Tim's (boutque) hotel @bht1700 X 3 nights.
Old 16-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sorry to butt in. Will be grateful for any guidance on taxi service from airport (suvarnabhum) to pattaya.

1. Guess it's down to regular public taxi level 2 (avoid the pesky touts inside)?

2. Is the cost between 1000-1200, and tolls extra? Not been to pattaya for ages, and will go direct from airport on arrival 2000hrs

3. Journey on tollway 1hrs 15mins to downtown Pattaya?

Thanks, will appreciate any tips
Hello Bro Yinyang,

When i left the arrival hall and went out for a smoke outside , there were a bunch of people holding placards with thb 1000 on it and screaming " Pattaya ", " Pattaya 1000 baht ", " Taxi to Pattaya 1000 baht ". There were 6-8 of them and located across the road. This scene was near the left hand side of the terminal.

But i do not know if its by private taxi or by minibuses.

Me also itching to go Pattaya. A bit tired of the BKK agg scene. When are you going there ?.
Old 16-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello Bro Yinyang,

When i left the arrival hall and went out for a smoke outside , there were a bunch of people holding placards with thb 1000 on it and screaming " Pattaya ", " Pattaya 1000 baht ", " Taxi to Pattaya 1000 baht ". There were 6-8 of them and located across the road. This scene was near the left hand side of the terminal.

But i do not know if its by private taxi or by minibuses.

Me also itching to go Pattaya. A bit tired of the BKK agg scene. When are you going there ?.
Should be taxi rate, minbus must be definitely cheaper

I take to Ayutthaya Grand from airport is 1000baht without meter which is abt 1.45hr to 2hr distance...i believe Pattaya is only abt 1.5hr from BKK correct me if im wrong?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1