The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hgsyndrome is Cool - loads of Potential
Other KTV's like 'W' at Foch Road?

A favour to ask of all the highly experienced bro's in here.

Some friends brought me to a KTV along Foch Road and going by the descriptions here, it was probably 'W'. You book a room inclusive of jugs and the viet girls butterfly in and out. Tips around $20-$30 at the end of the night.

I quite like the idea, since I've only been to high end places like Las Vegas and Dynasty where you pay lots for a nice room and sometimes, you end up entertaining the PRC girls more than they entertain you, at the end of which they ask you for $200 or more tips. The viet chick at Foch Road kissed, cuddled and encouraged my hands to explore all for $30, and she had a great body to molest too! (if you know what I mean). Other than the language issue (who's there to talk anyways), it was a great experience for very little money.

Can the bro's here recommend any other places like that? Private room with girls who you can choose. Chill, watch a little TV, make out and something more in a private arrangement outside if the feel is right. I don't drink or sing much and I don't want to feel pressured into bonking the girl or giving big tips if I don't like her.

I'm quite new to the chion'ing scene so would appreciate some guidance from the Masters here! Tks!
Old 15-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Other KTV's like 'W' at Foch Road?

there are a lot of such joints like W. there is one also down the road near W same concept. PM me for other joints.. i do not want to list those joints and have the undercover here raid it off... though they know what other joints are around.

such joints of tips 30 are common. there are also tips 20 one lol same concept. for such joints is either 20/30
Old 19-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Geylang
======
Top City
After Dark
Paramount
Golden Castle
SG
IQ
New Shanghai
One more next to Bell Disco Between (Lorong 7 and 9)

Jalan Besar
========
W
GM
RS

Parklane
======
K2

Peace Centre
==========
Sophrano
Club Jade

Golden Landmark Hotel
==================
KTV on 4th floor

Joo Chiat
=======
Echo

Orchard
======
Orchard KTV

Jalan Sultan
=========
Armani
Dongmen

I've just touched the tip of the iceberg, there are several more in Balestier, City etc areas.
Old 19-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Tks CPVictim!
Old 21-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Worse place I being w ktv cannot make it. Now there. Regret coming. I rather go other joint also not so bad
Old 21-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
lsecretl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u at the KTV TS mentioned now?
Old 22-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Worse place I being w ktv cannot make it. Now there. Regret coming. I rather go other joint also not so bad
Why bad??? I went there few day ago, so so leh.... Not bad and not good

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

Compare with other joints felt bad
Old 22-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
So which other joints would you suggest? What did you find bad about W? The girls? Facilities?

Cheers!
Old 22-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad in term of room price or decoration or gals quality or tips amount or .....?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
eric69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been trying to find a place like BS for quite sometime, can start to have fun at 3pm, any bros can intro something like BS ? what are the opening hours for W at Foch Road ? thanks.
Old 22-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

W ktv starts at 3pm end 9pm for happy. 160 for happy 220 for SH. for large room.

other rooms not too sure forgot already.. call and ask.

i prefer spending the same amount at new shanghai honestly.. W same price yet no gals sian.
Old 22-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
MassiveGirth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go further East, you will find Club Echo.
Bro, it is still fun but compare to its golden years it has toned down a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgsyndrome View Post
A favour to ask of all the highly experienced bro's in here.

Some friends brought me to a KTV along Foch Road and going by the descriptions here, it was probably 'W'. You book a room inclusive of jugs and the viet girls butterfly in and out. Tips around $20-$30 at the end of the night.

I quite like the idea, since I've only been to high end places like Las Vegas and Dynasty where you pay lots for a nice room and sometimes, you end up entertaining the PRC girls more than they entertain you, at the end of which they ask you for $200 or more tips. The viet chick at Foch Road kissed, cuddled and encouraged my hands to explore all for $30, and she had a great body to molest too! (if you know what I mean). Other than the language issue (who's there to talk anyways), it was a great experience for very little money.

Can the bro's here recommend any other places like that? Private room with girls who you can choose. Chill, watch a little TV, make out and something more in a private arrangement outside if the feel is right. I don't drink or sing much and I don't want to feel pressured into bonking the girl or giving big tips if I don't like her.

I'm quite new to the chion'ing scene so would appreciate some guidance from the Masters here! Tks!
Old 23-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
. W same price yet no gals sian.
No gals of your taste ??? That night I went, I see many many gals leh.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveGirth View Post
Go further East, you will find Club Echo.
Bro, it is still fun but compare to its golden years it has toned down a lot.
Bro, Where's Club Echo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1