The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 23-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SBF PRO CCP/PRC "mental illness" Clones Account Listing - 黐線 aka 七毛

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALSA View Post
total loser
yala 七毛

We are losers, we where got so ELITE and HIGH CLASS same you to serve NS at DPD? Airconditioned some more bookout daily 5pm.

So can help losers understand where is your DPD located?

And if you already receive your wuhan virus vaccination?
Old 23-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
balless coward
Yala 七毛 You got most balls in SBF. do 站狗 and engage 鬼水军

Racist against non-chinese nvm but you kana brain washed and PRO CCP PRO PRC.

Uses clones to votes for PRC trying to advance Sinovac and PRC standing in forum. You are a total traitor to Singapore.

Come leh show off some of your balls leh. Tell us where is your DPD located? During your NS you try help PRC sell AK47 to Singapore siboh?

We all no balls one since we served our NS outfield under hot sun unlike you NS at airconditioned for the ELITES and HIGH CLASS as you mentioned.

Ask you simple question if you receive vaccination liao you also don't answer Still dare to talk simi balls?

You are racist against dark skin color people and racist against non-chinese.

I have reasons to believe you served army at PLA China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboi Served NS and is a Singapore Born Singaporean Chinese

I pledge my allegiance to Singapore.... NOT China !!!

ps.

See? Now the 七毛 try spread fake news. 55555

Last edited by funboi; 23-03-2021 at 08:09 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-03-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
balless coward
七毛 why you engage in PRO CCP PRO PRC activities? Why you spread FAKE news?

Cannot win others using facts/data and end up doing such despicable 下三滥 things. haizzz go and doctored other people posting nvm.

Your actions proves everyone you are really A LOT balls to create clones and try to boost China standing in forum.

Just like the CCP causes Dr Li Wen Liang 含冤而死。 You also uses clones to boost Sinovac in forum polls. haizzzz. Racist against non-Chinese.

So you served as spy in SAF right? You say what? You served NS at DPD? Its for the ELITES and HIGH CLASS only? Aircon somemore can bookout 5pm.

So where is DPD located? Can share share? Also you receive your vaccination liao? 5555

The China People Liberation Army salute you for serving them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboi Served NS and is a Singapore Born Singaporean Chinese

Last edited by funboi; 23-03-2021 at 08:09 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-03-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
no balls to debate
Debate you for what? You are a clones.

You are:

1. PRO CCP
2. PRO PRC
3. Multiple account clones over the years
4. Racist against dark skin people esp. Indians
5. Racist against non-chinese
6. FAKE NEWS & Fraud
7. 黐線
8. Served NS at airconditioned DPD which you claimed is most ELITE & HIGH CLASS than CMPB or other vocation in SAF
9. STRONG AFFINITY for People Republic of China
10. 七毛, 站狗,鬼水军 communist standard

You kana caught cheating the forum polls Trying to boost Sinovac and PRC standing in forum using your clones. Oppress other forum members for comment anything negative about China/PRC. Your actions and style is totally communist standards. You sure you served NS in SAF boh? Not China People Liberation Army? 5555

Quote:

Quote:
Old 25-03-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

七毛,

I understand you are a PRO Communist China clones. However, we are living in a democracy. Your clones and related accounts cannot stop everyone from writing bad FR on their bad experience with China/PRC.

You can win on your clones numbers but you can't win our determination to share real FR. Many of the samsters in forum are friendly caring sharing people and even the polls they voted honestly with their heart.

But you are a PRO CCP/PRC Clones who rig the vaccine polls and got caught trying to boost Sinovac and China standing in forum.

You spread FAKE NEWS and racist against non-chinese.

No one is racist but you play race card to advance your evil intention to make China/PRC number 1 standing in forum is totally unacceptable.

We do not pledge allegiance to China!

Funboi.

Last edited by funboi; 25-03-2021 at 09:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1