The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Which remind me of an old AP Nat who is an aeroplane queen as well and it doesn’t bother her much.
The fact is she is still so hard to booked back then until she can ask me, 你不怕被我放飞机?
Sad truth but my reply then was 你放我飞机,我就自己回家打飞机咯
Ok, at least after that she got sayang me many many
Luckily I managed to visit her once before she quit, she told me actually she want to cancel my booking when I step in lol..
Old 10-04-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Waa havnt come in awhile the discussion turned from legend LN to Chronic LN.

I personally prefer and value ML/FL who take the effort to schedule time accordingly. Especially those that actually record down customers booked timing and date.

TBH I fuking hate getting fly aeroplane.

I still havnt tried LN, now I see all the aeroplane posts make me become more hestitant to try.

Last edited by desudesu; 10-04-2021 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 0
Tenzing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenzing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Any more people Long Nv has played out like this?
Me too #

Was cancelled at her doorstep.
I had checked with her an hour before our meetup. She confirmed and I set off. Reached her place with 10 mins to spare and message her for unit number. No reply and after several attempts to contact her..... finally she call me and ask to cancel our session as she is having stomachache and diarrhea. So LL highfoot it to Newton hawker centre to makan before going home. Never bothered with her after that as I have a few other MLs as backup.

I noticed in some of the posts that she always uses the stomach ache or being sick excuse as reason to cancel her bookings. So now we know if she uses the same excuse again... she is bullshitting.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/

Paid a visit to this hottie this afternoon. Greeted me at the door with those shorts that reveals her juicy butt cheeks.

Massage was basic but the cat bath was epic, alot of finger nail scratching which sent me into delirium. Her tongue action is amazing and super patient and service oriented.

Location was discreet, parking is better in the day than at night.

Look were average but the service is top notch and she's super friendly.

Can RTM on days when I crave good service!
Old 10-04-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
hey bros. I would strongly recommend Abby from SLG/TT. RTM was a few days ago

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/abby-massage/

looks: 1st looks reminds me of Kimberley Wang media corp. to me lah. I am happy with her looks. some say Liu yifei. you wont u turn one.
SYT. early 20s look.below 25.
nice hand n natural boob massage.
nice companionship. doesnt feel like a transaction.

recommended for bros who like to lie back and let the ML take charge after a hard days work.
Wow. High endorsement for a 130 hj! Did she go fn?
Old 10-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzing View Post
Me too #

Was cancelled at her doorstep.
I had checked with her an hour before our meetup. She confirmed and I set off. Reached her place with 10 mins to spare and message her for unit number. No reply and after several attempts to contact her..... finally she call me and ask to cancel our session as she is having stomachache and diarrhea. So LL highfoot it to Newton hawker centre to makan before going home. Never bothered with her after that as I have a few other MLs as backup.

I noticed in some of the posts that she always uses the stomach ache or being sick excuse as reason to cancel her bookings. So now we know if she uses the same excuse again... she is bullshitting.
i was her customer yesterday and mid-way through the session she had a bad stomachache. She showed me the food she ate during the day (egg + milk combo leftover vegetables and instant noodle). I was like no wonder stomachache.

She apologizes and mention she's too busy and will eat whatever is in the fridge or what was available on the dining table.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

Suddenly so much bad press about LN. Seriously hor, u guys r the ones who spoilt her until lidat lah.When shes not here, so much praise about her then and now all this?Got money got honey,just move on. Shes not lacking any new clients.Always can see she checking numbers. Guess she dumping the old clients and replace with newer people. Personally have tried her and frankly speaking she doesnt score high in my list.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

Saw a few good looking SYT @T 4052 Tong Tong not bad. Have looks. I always like those chio chio one.Those like full package can try although location maybe a deterence.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
i was her customer yesterday and mid-way through the session she had a bad stomachache. She showed me the food she ate during the day (egg + milk combo leftover vegetables and instant noodle). I was like no wonder stomachache.

She apologizes and mention she's too busy and will eat whatever is in the fridge or what was available on the dining table.
I also encountered before. Mid-session she have stomachache lol
but she fell out of my rotation cuz I felt that the service was rather lacklustre this stint.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awww so many pages discussing about LN, even we don’t visit her, probably she’s still fully book everyday hahah..

Luckily she never cancel my booking during my first visit..

Pity all Bros who got cancelled while reach her place..
Old 10-04-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
*Raises my hand*

No loss for me, I moved on and she has her business. I've found superior ladies that deserve my Money more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Awww so many pages discussing about LN, even we don’t visit her, probably she’s still fully book everyday hahah..

Luckily she never cancel my booking during my first visit..

Pity all Bros who got cancelled while reach her place..
Just as well she has never responded to my several attempts to book her. Thank you LN for saving me the trouble. I will not be trying anymore. Cos I have other MLs who value my business more.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Suddenly so much bad press about LN. Seriously hor, u guys r the ones who spoilt her until lidat lah.When shes not here, so much praise about her then and now all this?Got money got honey,just move on. Shes not lacking any new clients.Always can see she checking numbers. Guess she dumping the old clients and replace with newer people. Personally have tried her and frankly speaking she doesnt score high in my list.
bro, mention she can do good massage cracking
Old 10-04-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Just as well she has never responded to my several attempts to book her. Thank you LN for saving me the trouble. I will not be trying anymore. Cos I have other MLs who value my business more.
Looks like someone told LN about the discussion going on, she posted a timeline 15 mins ago about double booking, ask the person to delete her WeChat lol...
Old 10-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Wa, steady steady. As her first few MR writer then I must be neutral and help say an objective point of view. We all know her character since then, she has never changed!! We did it with our eyes wide opened. I remember she had a lot of backlash last time as well, but eventually we all went crawling back. This is LN, not the commercial ML that you get the standard SOP each and every time you visit. Where is the fun? I visit her every other day, tbh, and never felt bored. She is ever so playful, spontaneous, spunky. I visited the rest of her sisters spoken about here, but I still rate LN top in my list. If the session is SOP, I get bored.

While I do feel a little different from the first time she was here, my visits has definitely gotten better and better, steamier and steamier. Never been aeroplaned, change time maybe, but it's her and i love that spontaneity. I have slowly switched to wanting to visit her more, and has dropped a few others to accommodate her timings. She definitely appreciates that, but of course we were more like friends than purely customers. So I have to say sorry first here that I am speaking up for her, knowing her better than most here. Likewise for NX, AA and so on. They brought life to out shores! I have nowhere else to go lol.

On double booking, no sure if she does it on purpose, but I doubt so la. She has no reason to do so if she is always full isn't it? Double booking usually happened on not so popular MLs? To ensure survival? And it is not her character to go bowing 90 degrees, but she will show it in the session to express her apology if she makes a mistake. That is just her. And I love visiting her because of this feisty character. Every session I had with her feels like I owe her one, but I 'jian' la.

On her stomachache, I can only give benefit of doubt. She is always fully booked, and eats nonsense from the fridge. How to go toilet or sort out the stomach issues if there is no time. Sometimes i visit her, i also got tummy problem even though it is that 1 hour slot. Just happened. She was just telling me she cancelled the 4 hours for the bro that was coming at 9, but her tummy was having issues since 6 or 7, not sure. And the bro before that was helping her with the stomach issue. If you hear male voice at background also not surprising la, because she keeps the customer till the next one comes in to the carpark. While I can only tell her to be nicer, I secretly wouldn't want her to change. Visit the meek ones if she is not to your liking, and move on.

Steady. To me she is still legendary, as even after so many stints, I never get tired of her.

Likewise, i am secretly hoping you guys visit her less, so it is easier for me to make an appointment.
Old 10-04-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Looks like someone told LN about the discussion going on, she posted a timeline 15 mins ago about double booking, ask the person to delete her WeChat lol...
Lol, I just saw that message. See, it is just her! And sorry, I love it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1