The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asking clothes from the WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Vice versa.... some WLs / FLs oso keep the used condoms of customers that they want to KC or make these customers visit them more often.

A very popular temple is at Taman Pelangi...... where you often can see small groups of VN FLs going there to pray and have private "chanting" sessions with the priests..... where they bring the gifts given to them by their customers or the customers used personal items to be "blessed" during the chanting session.
Hahahaha no wonder I keep sticking to that few WL for years!
Old 05-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelboi View Post
Hahahaha no wonder I keep sticking to that few WL for years!
Haha which few?
Old 06-06-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
u tell her u want to be her undie instead

Would love to Bro...
Old 07-06-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

A very popular temple is at Taman Pelangi...... where you often can see small groups of VN FLs going there to pray and have private "chanting" sessions with the priests..... where they bring the gifts given to them by their customers or the customers used personal items to be "blessed" during the chanting session.
I know this temple as a friend brought me there to view the devotees which mainly are girls & ladies from the sex industry. Once after a raid where many vietnam ladies from VIP spa were arrested and detained for more than 1 month.... a group of about 8 of these vietnamese WLs went to this temple for a 2 week "buang suay" prayer retreat after their release. They were live in the temple and wore all white attire doing chores & have prayer sessions.

Although located quite out of town in housing estate... this temple is quite popular with outsiders. Can see many chiobus coming to pray everyday especially in the morning. I believe 80% of them are MLs or WLs.

But I am puzzled by the setup of this temple. It is listed as a Guan Yin temple..... and there are big statues of Guan Yin on the temple grounds at the garden pond area, carpark area & front courtyard. But inside the temple besides the Guan Yin statue at the main prayer hall, also have Guan Gong statue at the side prayer hall. Another part of the temple hall is also partitioned off and used by Thai monks for their idols & conduct prayer chanting sessions. This Thai monks are especially popular with the ladies and often have long queues waiting outside the partition area.

How do you classify these type of temple?
Old 07-06-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Would love to Bro...
Haha cool 😎
Old 11-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have clothes from my WL, she gave me for free
Old 16-06-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whenever I up Mun Mun, I'll take her bra and smell when she is washing herself before the action. She will always strip and place her clothes and bra on the chair next to the bed. Since she washing herself up, I lie on the bed and keep myself occupied lor. It actually smells nice.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pualhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Whenever I up Mun Mun, I'll take her bra and smell when she is washing herself before the action. She will always strip and place her clothes and bra on the chair next to the bed. Since she washing herself up, I lie on the bed and keep myself occupied lor. It actually smells nice.
I miss her bbj....
Old 13-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualhunter View Post
I miss her bbj....
Which Mun Mun?
Old 13-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualhunter View Post
I miss her bbj....
her bbbj is actually very good. i feel that her bbbj is the best all that I've tried at petain. so good that i paid her twice so that i can shoot once when she does bbbj for me,n the other when i up her in her pussy.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Which Mun Mun?
H22R15. She always wear tight fitting dress. Damn sexy figure, and nice legs.
Old 13-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
her bbbj is actually very good. i feel that her bbbj is the best all that I've tried at petain. so good that i paid her twice so that i can shoot once when she does bbbj for me,n the other when i up her in her pussy.
Anyone else still allow cum while bbbj?
Old 13-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
H22R15. She always wear tight fitting dress. Damn sexy figure, and nice legs.
She will move to H26.
Old 13-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She will move to H26.
Hahahah, so bro any new updates on petain? It’s been such a long time.....
Old 14-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She will move to H26.
bro any news when PT will open, and the remaining house
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1