The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 23-01-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
Bros, i think not their fault, they work non-stop for 1 year and beyond already. I think once they RTC they gonna abstain from sex for the next 10 years lol.
Agreed. They are just super xian of it all... Working non stop since.with just barely one day off a week. .. But to loyal returnees ( 10th rtf.. Lol) Smile is still the same... Fondle those gorgeous boobs, suck nipples.. painting.. all can...
Old 24-01-2021, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

difficult nowadays to travel can only ownself eat ownself in sg with those locals
Old 24-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Some humble FRs for previous visits. Thanks VP bro for awesome arrangements and communication. Thumbs up!

FR for Wen Wen:

Looks and body: cute and petite, my type of cute and very similar to photos. Boobs B size and natural. If u like petite girls pls go for it
Shower: solo but not a super huge fan of showering tgt so not much loss for me
Kissing: allowed kissing with very light frenching (see chemistry i guess?)
BBBJ: not too bad, had a few variations and speed. But didnt do long cos cannot tahan
FJ: super accomodating with soft sensual moans. Tried a few positions and loved doggying her with her petite and round ass. Cldnt hold it in when she rode me
RTF: high chance cause cute and petite my type. Communication was slightly limited

FR for Kylie:

Looks and body: slim and killer figure. Boobs are enhanced but nice pair of Cs. Photo ressemblance is high especially the one with cat ears
Shower: showered together with much action, almost blew it halfway so had to tell her to slow down lol
Kissing: allowed frenching for long periods which got me reallt turned on (YMMV depending on chemistry)
BBBJ: from shower till bed, non stop action with some deepthroats and licking!
FJ: highly initiative and sensual moans. Only did 2 positions and finished in missionary because really too high!
RTF: yes! Althought i prefer au naturale but her service really top notch even though she was abit tired. Dont know how long i can last if she was actually well rested

My 2cents FR and experiences might differ for different bros! Happy chionging!
Old 24-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Queen from VPremium
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=774982

IMHO Queen’s profile pictures don’t do her justice, she is much younger looking and gorgeous. The Elly Tran pics in the mix make it a bit more confusing.
These two pics are most accurate.

When the door opened Queen giggled and led me by the hand to her room. She seemed to like me and could not stop touching my bro and ass whilst she helped me undress.
Queen has been in Singapore for a bit and as such is very at ease with the FL work and her English is very good. She is a petite curvy girl with an amazing butt (she does a lot of yoga) and has a nice manmade rack.

Looks: 8/10 Pretty face with CFM look, petite (carry size) and I love the long silky hair.

Shower: As I was the first customer of the day, Queen was already freshly showered, so I showered alone. No issue.

Body: 8/10 Petite and toned, nice man-made 36Ds which she loves to shove in your face.
She has a tattoo on her belly and a tight ass you can bounce a quarter off. Her kitty is nicely trimmed, and even though I’m above average size, she took me balls deep like a trooper.

French: 6/10. Responds, but does not initiate.

BBBJ: 8/10 One of the better ones I have had; nice suction, great tongue action and some DT with eye contact throughout

FJ: 8/10. We started with missionary with much sensual moaning, then a short carry fuck, followed by doggy, which gives a great view of Queens tight ass.
Then cowgirl which provides a great access to her large rack with erect nipples. Because of my size she gave up after a bit, smiling shyly and saying “think better you on top”
So we proceeded to missionary and finished with a standing doggy. An amazing fuck.

GFE: 6/10. As I said Queen has been here for a while and as such there is more of an FE than a GFE. She’s very easy to talk to and will share things about her stay in Sing and her life back home.

RTF: Absolutely...

Last edited by Jezza66; 24-01-2021 at 04:13 PM.
Old 25-01-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
keng123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw that gem is going home, fortunately RTFed her 2 weeks + back, 2nd time visiting her after having a threesome with Dawn. After trying 4 VP girls, she is by far my favorite.

Looks: 10/10 Very beautiful face with a gorgeous body.
Body: 10/10 may not be as toned as Tanya but still fkin hot
BBBJ: 9/10 made an effort, enjoy it
French: LK only, nice soft lips
FJ: 10/10 missionary with LK, doggy style, cow girl (very nice view with someone so pretty riding)

Not very high in GFE, but she’s willing to please. Manage to focus on her more this time round, love the way she FJ. She really is a Gem. Best of luck to her.
Old 25-01-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Newbie2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Coco from VP and considering a third time in a week.

Couldn't even blow my load the second time, but damn this girl has got me by the balls. Scanned through this thread countless times, but have yet to see a FR on her. Am I blinded? Has anyone else here been mesmerised by her yet?
Old 25-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie2020 View Post

Couldn't even blow my load the second time, but damn this girl has got me by the balls. Scanned through this thread countless times, but have yet to see a FR on her. Am I blinded? Has anyone else here been mesmerised by her yet?
how is she bro?
Old 25-01-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

There are some (short) FRs in her Thread bro.
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=794230

It seems more common in Dome 3 to put the FR in the girls thread rather than in Great Bonks Thread for some reason.
Old 25-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansvoice View Post
how is she bro?
To be extremely honest, she's not for everyone. Not v high sensual. Just lucky for me, unlucky for my wallet, that we some how clicked. If you're looking for high sensuals, from my experience, Queen's your girl.
Old 25-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post
There are some (short) FRs in her Thread bro.
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=794230

It seems more common in Dome 3 to put the FR in the girls thread rather than in Great Bonks Thread for some reason.
Thanks man, had a read through them sometime ago, but I think the reviews on this thread have more weight man. Hahaha just really curious why her name hasn't popped up here almost at all.
Old 26-01-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
To be extremely honest, she's not for everyone. Not v high sensual. Just lucky for me, unlucky for my wallet, that we some how clicked. If you're looking for high sensuals, from my experience, Queen's your girl.
Was planning on trying her out soon. Hoping she will be my cup of tea physically wise cos I like those with really slim figures like those chio bus you will see on IG kind. So far reviews say her body is damn good and slim so hopefully they are accurate cos I think my perception of slim is even slimmer than many others
Old 26-01-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Was planning on trying her out soon. Hoping she will be my cup of tea physically wise cos I like those with really slim figures like those chio bus you will see on IG kind. So far reviews say her body is damn good and slim so hopefully they are accurate cos I think my perception of slim is even slimmer than many others
All I will say is that her body IS what they say it is, but to me I really wouldn't describe her as slim.
Old 26-01-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
All I will say is that her body IS what hthey say it is, but to me I really wouldn't describe her as slim.
Agree. Not those very slim model type.
I’ve tried her and sad to say, her GFE wasn’t that good a compared to the more than 5 other VP girls I’ve tried. Will not be RTF. Probably we didn’t click.
Old 27-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Most keep her for themselves lol. Seriously a lot of popular don’t have a lot of FRs here. Only when you try booking you know that some girls are always full..
Old 28-01-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkietong View Post
Not sure is it just me or recently my visits to dome 3 girls are quite disappointing. Very commercial feel, it use to be better GFE before covid. Not sure is it because they are stuck in SG for too long and sick of working for so long. Nowadays they tend not to make-up or wear any nice looking clothes, past few times it is just no make-up, just t-shirt and shorts and hair bundle up like aunties. The deed is also very commercial and they head to their phone right after. Hope this just happen to me and I am just suay.
Which girls are you referring to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1