The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2014, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leewee74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

Beautiful Pinay Pub Ladies

Up me if you like!

upz bro !!!!
Old 24-02-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillips170s View Post
First, on some bars, there is bar fine. $300 bar fine, $150 goes to the bar, 150 to the girl.
If you need a quick release without the hassles of taking a girl out, another option is to go to the pubs in Boat Quay. You can get foreplay & BBBJ from two girls at a time and shoot on their face or mouth & pay about $100 to 200 total damage. Of course it is done with just a curtain covering you from the rest of patrons.
Old 24-02-2014, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
If you need a quick release without the hassles of taking a girl out, another option is to go to the pubs in Boat Quay. You can get foreplay & BBBJ from two girls at a time and shoot on their face or mouth & pay about $100 to 200 total damage. Of course it is done with just a curtain covering you from the rest of patrons.
Bro can pm me the location?

I tried viets and prc before.

wanna try some new flavours.
Old 24-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sexcrave is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
Anyone been to lucky plaza Bluebay recently? Heard change management and can tabao! Anyone try! Care to share?
i went before last time. piece of crap inside.
who tell u now change management?
Old 01-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any new pinoy place to try ???
Old 01-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Check out my new discovery on a pinay pub on the other thread

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthr...1#post10585351

thanks
Old 03-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ah_heng81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Boat Quey few weeks back. I ordered about 8 bottles of beers ( i just prefer to drink from the bottles) and 3 LD X $100 for the girl... After PUB close she went supper with me and ended up in the hotel and she did not ask for any more $ . Stayed with me till next morning before i drop her off and i went home a happy man .... But about $500 poorer
Old 05-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

3 Ld for $100. You are being rip off.
Old 17-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink My pinay experiences ...

Bros,

I'll like to tell you about my experiences. I started my pub crawling etc back in 2010 and when on to 2011. It was a good and fun yet sometimes frustrating. We all know that this is pure fun to release the stress with GFE and all.

Maybe I was lucky but there were 5 girls (about 7-9 rating) that were my close regulars. Sometimes I just bochup and sometimes I will get jealous (I'm sure there are bros out there kena the same). But I did have the butterflies creatures too ahahaha. Anyway, the best part is that all 5 of them still contact me when they go back to Phil. And no ... never asking for help or any sorts. I had the opp to meet up with 2 of them during R&R when I go for work trips. Two of them came back to work as a retail & contact centre in SG and other was in KL. Yup, meet them too!

How I miss Paramount!!! Ahhhh memories & mammarys!
Old 27-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kindred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My pinay experiences ...

I had tons of fun last week at a pinoy pub in OT.

It was a weekday so a bit quiet, but I was in the area and I figured I'd just have a look around some of the bars I haven't been in before. Anyway I go in and sit down, order a drink, and a lovely girl in the tightest dress ever approaches me and starts grinding a little. I figure I'll see what the damage is here so ask if she wants a drink. Of course she does, S$33 for 3 Tequila - not the worst price I've seen. Anyway things start getting a bit heated and she says there's a room at the back we can hire - S$250 for a few drinks for me (beer), tequilas for her (must have been like 15+!), and the room for 1hr (it's a karaoke room). Well lets just say I came out afterwards a very happy man, and she was pretty insistent she didn't want any money - so $280 damage in total for couple hours of fun that went all the way.. Not that bad considering it's OT!
Old 28-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1booblover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To all bros

I had just been to El Mxxxx at cxxx road. Nobody was there but still the girls are not playful. I even bought 3 girls drinks ie: 3x30 and still she can't do a hand job. The girls are good and some of them above average but what to do not playful. Ended up disappointing and left. Avoid these kind of places.
Old 29-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi all bros,

all retired? look like pinay pub is really a history.
Old 29-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The scene certainly isn't like it used to be. Now very expensive and not easy to get good value for money.

Two weeks ago I ventured into one of the bars near the CBD. It was mid week and early in the evening and so was very quiet. Just one other bro playing pool with 'his' girl.

Following SOP I was guided by 4 girls to the back of the bar. I got my Heineken and talked to the group to single out my choice.

This time it wasn't easy to do. They were all mostly attractive, tall and shapely in the right places. They were also very friendly. One would grind and the others were open to my hands roaming everywhere.

I really couldn't choose between the 3 remaining so I bought them all a drink. $50 each. Damn expensive. But damn I was horny. Their shaved or trimmed wet pussies and groaning. One of them pulled out my cock and gave it a good rubbing and grinding whilst I fingered and kissed the other two.

One of them had the great idea that if I bought another round for them, they would each take turns giving a BJ. 2IC was definitely in control of the situation and so I agreed.

Had the usual quick clean up and then little bro was getting the love he deserves and my hands were active taking care of two girls at my side. They did all indeed take turns in the service. One of them had amazing skills and after two goes each I requested she be the one to finish me off. Indeed she did and for her efforts I gave her my load down her throat.

300 excluding my drinks is expensive for sure. But the experience was absolutely amazing. It was my lucky night.
Old 29-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

when for 200 can get a all night, spending 300 to 500 for bj ...

well, I am not rich and maybe old also ... cannot quickly quickly do ...
Old 29-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

You got rip off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1