The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-04-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Is it Chizi?
Definitely not chizi. Its Zi Yu.

Apologies for the confusion
Old 21-04-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Basket, sudden interest surge!! Looks like I cannot same day book her anymore! Hahaha ha.
ool:
Oops, it is nice to be able to get a response almost immediately after booking.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

Hello friends, back on this thread been away from MLs for awhile, so i dont have much basis of comparisons, didnt try sunflower too, perhaps soon.

Tried Zi Xin, she is quite good, got my seal of approval too.

Location is not my cup of tea, hard to find parking and expensive all around but there is some nice food nearby, had a nice meal after the deed

Looks pretty, and accurate to photos, she said this her first time here via social pass, 1 downside is her room is damn small, and got 1 glass panel which you have to be careful, hygenie is pretty good, towel on bed + tissue, mouthwash + brush teeth prior.

Begin with a simple massage 15+ mins? and your usual sensual , finger stroking, boobs over you etc, she is indeed a hardworker, cat bath is quite her forte, spare no effort from top to bottom. I wasnt offered french like the earlier bro mentioned, perhaps she is selective :O

She has procelin white, smooth fair skin, around C natural, very soft, didnt zhut. No phone usage too, she said this morning she got like an insane number of messages flooding in lol, the power of this forum few days ago she said so quiet only 2-3 ppl daily, now suddenly an influx of customers LOL, happy for her, hardworker and true to pics.

Overall a pleasant experience, reminds of a few ML in the past around 2018 to 2019 era, cant recall names.

Stay safe friends.

Age around mid 20s to late 20s , im guessing around 27-28
Looks: 9/10
Massage:7/10
Sensual:8/10
Cat bath: 9/10
BBBJ/CBJ: 8/10
HJ: 8/10

Overall: 9/10 (good experience)

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 21-04-2021 at 04:48 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Zi Xin ( https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/ )

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me.

Ok, I’m here to add more oil to the fire. Immediately make an appt after kopi recommendation previously.

Location: not gonna comment much cause she seems like gonna move.

Looks wise is a very small size miniature 小子马 Xiao Mei Mei. Height I think only 153+/-. Looks almost like a secondary school kid..... cute face, cute voice and cute cute character. Looks similar to photo with a rounder face. Tbh, due to her miniature size, I seriously don’t know how to gauge her age and nnp size.

High sensual, good cat bath, high playability, good bbbj, basically overall consider very good service.

Good for those brothers who like cute cute 小子马 and not for those who like tall and more women ML. After finding Jessica, Zi Xin is like the completely totally opposite. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sweet! This should be the $120 service standard and not some unskilled massage, low playability and 1 x HJ.

Some fellow bros or OKT will always try to hyped up some vanilla providers and then claim YMMV. If the ML is a service provider, YMMV shouldn’t varies much or drastically since we are paying for the service. Or should we also pay according to YMMV? Hmmm..

Sometimes i do find it funny that as long as the ML offer some bros a cup of water, use their boobs rub their face a bit or allow to stay for 5 mins in the bed, they will justify the $120 and saying that it is well spent. Again, hmmmm...

All in all, I am glad that things are improving in this scene. Cheers to more sensual queens joining us soon~,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
FR on Zi Xin ( https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/ )

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me.

Ok, I’m here to add more oil to the fire. Immediately make an appt after kopi recommendation previously.

Location: not gonna comment much cause she seems like gonna move.

Looks wise is a very small size miniature 小子马 Xiao Mei Mei. Height I think only 153+/-. Looks almost like a secondary school kid..... cute face, cute voice and cute cute character. Looks similar to photo with a rounder face. Tbh, due to her miniature size, I seriously don’t know how to gauge her age and nnp size.

High sensual, good cat bath, high playability, good bbbj, basically overall consider very good service.

Good for those brothers who like cute cute 小子马 and not for those who like tall and more women ML. After finding Jessica, Zi Xin is like the completely totally opposite. Lol
Old 21-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfu View Post
Bro, I was referring to dodo from SLG

IMO, she has the biggest natural boobs in the market now

Great personality, & always an enjoyable session with her
Hi all, I have been flooded with PMs for dodo's contact...

Stop PM-ing me...

For everyone's pleasure, here you go: xiaoxue1992ping (WeChat)
Old 21-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I think all it took was the word french

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 21-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnydoh813 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all, anyone got experience with Yang Yang?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yang-yang-massage/
Old 21-04-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

7th Princess x4
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/seventh-princess-massage/
Petitie chibi with mature looks and sweet voice. Can't advance your relationship with her though..she wants to stay single.

Looks: 7/10 (subjective)
Massage: 7/10
Massage has strength and on point and relaxing. Loves to hum to the BGM being played.
HDLY: 7/10
Massages my little brother and his twins for quite long. Shiok
HJ: 8.5/10
Sensual with lots of nipple licking. (She's the only one so far that can make my nipples sensitive)
GFE: 8.5/10
Loves to hug you front and back. Makes you feel loved.

Xin Xin x2
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xin-xin-massage/
Petite little chibi to me. She's pretty and cute, though she gained weight during her time in SG. Loves eating lots of stuff.

Looks:8/10
Not bad for a FL, comfortable and relaxing, not piano.
HJ & CIM & BJ: 9/10
Shiok gao gao...first time i cum in. a girl's mouth.
GFE: 10/10
Can't imagine how many times we hug and cuddle and french in different positions. The type of girl that you want as your girlfriend.

Xiao Qi x3
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-qi-massage/
A little bak bak and petitie girl. Decent looking with nice boobs.
Looks: 7.5/10 (subjective)
Massage: 7/10 I won't say its her forte, but still relaxing and with strength, relieves my aches.
Cathbath: 8/10 lick entire back and leg area.
HJ/BJ: 8/10 lots of mouth work and teasing. Very good suction and stamina.
GFE: 8/10 hugs and kisses and lots of frenching.

Baby x3
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/baby/
Tall, pretty and slim looking lady. Has nice butt curves and grabbable breast.
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 8/10 very good massage. Has the strength and does kneel and back stepping. Her weight is just perfect for me.
HJ: 8/10 very SOP and sensual, with teasing and nipple licking.
GFE: 8/10 very chatty and great to talk to if u find the correct topics.

Last edited by matty23119; 21-04-2021 at 06:49 PM.
Old 21-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Woah, frequent player, nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
7th Princess x4
Petitie chibi with mature looks and sweet voice. Can't advance your relationship with her though..she wants to stay single.

Looks: 8/10
Massage has strength and on point and relaxing. Loves to hum to the BGM being played.
Sensual with lots of nipple licking. (She's the only one so far that can make my nipples sensitive)

Xin Xin x2
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xin-xin-massage/
Petite little chibi to me. She's pretty and cute, though she gained weight during her time in SG. Loves eating lots of stuff.

Looks:8/10
Not bad for a FL, comfortable and relaxing, not piano.
HJ & CIM & BJ: 9/10
Shiok gao gao...first time i cum in. a girl's mouth.
GFE: 10/10
Can't imagine how many times we hug and cuddle and french in different positions. The type of girl that you want as your girlfriend.

Xiao Qi x3
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-qi-massage/
A little bak bak and petitie girl. Decent looking with nice boobs.
Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10 I won't say its her forte, but still relaxing and with strength, relieves my aches.
Cathbath: 8/10 lick entire back and leg area.
HJ/BJ: 8/10 lots of mouth work and teasing. Very good suction and stamina.
GFE: 8/10 hugs and kisses and lots of frenching.

Baby x3
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/baby/
Tall, pretty and slim looking lady. Has nice butt curves and grabbable breast.
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 8/10 very good massage. Has the strength and does kneel and back stepping. Her weight is just perfect for me.
HJ: 8/10 very SOP and sensual, with teasing and nipple licking.
GFE: 8/10 very chatty and great to talk to if u find the correct topics.
Old 21-04-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
7th Princess x4

Looks: 8/10
7p is definitely one of the most consistent and solid service standard ML around but to rate her looks at 8/10 could end up doing her more harm than good. I get it that looks are subjective but I doubt most whom seen her before will grade her so generously on the looks department. My frank opinion, no offence I hope.
Old 21-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
7p is definitely one of the most consistent and solid service standard ML around but to rate her looks at 8/10 could end up doing her more harm than good. I get it that looks are subjective but I doubt most whom seen her before will grade her so generously on the looks department. My frank opinion, no offence I hope.
Agree with you bro.

No worries bro, get where you are coming from. I just like her chibiness. Looks are subjective, that's why best is to go with an open mind.
Old 21-04-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Honestly, they all have different feel. So see my mood one. Hahaha..if i want pure massage i just go to the spa below my place for a full hour massage. No hanky panky, but i tip the lady at ML price.
Old 21-04-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
I still have others that i visited before.Just either location too inconvi or MIA.
Must see my mood and need when i decide who to visit.. lol
Old 21-04-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I was about to say the same.... 8/10 may be doing her more harm than good as it may raise some Bros expectations. I have never used the points system, so I won’t provide a grade. I can accept her looks but I can also see some Bros rejecting if they expecting 8/10...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1