The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lionking83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Amy SS [3/5]

Location: 10/10 discreet, must climb some stairs but not an issue for me
Looks: 10/10 sibei chio
Boobs: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 9/10 virtually no English, but very hardworking. Gave me a full thai massage. Damn worth it.

Overall, one of the best girls I’ve had so far
Old 03-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on Kimmy from Silk Stockings (1 out of 5 on 3 Aug)

I'm a long-time lurker and since many stables require SBF nick verification, I decided it's time to register and start posting as well, so here goes my 2nd FR in here. Thanks to Bro Silk for approving me despite my "newness".

Have been looking at the many stables here and decided to book Kimmy today afternoon. Bro Silk was really friendly and gave clear instructions. Reached venue and proceeded up. Note that this is a mixed development with apartments above. But not to worry, there's a lift so no need to huff and puff your way up the stairs.

Door opened and Kimmy was in a lovely lacy teddy. Yummy. Engaged in some small talk and proceeded to the SOP shower. Room was clean but basic.

Dried up and proceeded to snuggle in bed with Kimmy. Within minutes, we started kissing then frenching then catbath then bbbj then painting then missionary. Thereafter, we snoozed. She woke me about 30 minutes from time and playfully asked if I can go another round. I was sceptical at first, but decided to give it a try. Let's just say I didn't regret that decision.

Looks: Exactly like the photos, pretty, young (resembles my cute ex-colleague)
Body: Petite, youthful figure, with meat in the right places and interesting tattoos here and there (cat, tiger, scorpion, carp, butterfly)
Boobs: Soft B-sized boobs with big brown nipples.
GFE: Yes, brought me back to my high school days.
RTF: Maybe, tarma with her sister Kim is indeed an attractive option.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Zelda from SA. Great session. Well built, tall, nice handful of boobs and excellent GFE attitude. Kudos to her for excellent service
Old 03-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
soonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR May Silkstock

(3/5 till free bonk)

No chemistry with her.

Looks: 6/10 no make up
Body: 6/10 slim
Skin: 6/10 Typical Thai tan
Communication: 7/10 ok average
Boobs: 7/10 Big D (man make)
Pussy: 5/10 forest.
Painting: 5/10 cannot paint long and keep stop me
FJ: 6/10 lazy cowgirl style

RTF: no
Old 03-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
madccs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just come back from my 2nd visit of Care from Galaxy.
She is still very good! Just now PS sia go knock on her old room number lucky no 1 open door 😝. The new room got bigger bed a + but the toilet is even smaller and air con leaking.

Look:9
Body:8
Boob: 8 natural
GFE:10

Bro who have not try should really go for it.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
UncleSam3388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madccs View Post
Just come back from my 2nd visit of Care from Galaxy.
She is still very good! Just now PS sia go knock on her old room number lucky no 1 open door 😝. The new room got bigger bed a + but the toilet is even smaller and air con leaking.

Look:9
Body:8
Boob: 8 natural
GFE:10

Bro who have not try should really go for it.
Got photo or link of this Care?
Old 03-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
madccs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSam3388 View Post
Got photo or link of this Care?
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=736811
This here
Old 03-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MISU SGDOLLY 1/8/19

Nice milf with big floppy boobs a bit saggy with huge brown areolas. Can grab and suck with no restrictions. Can hold her boobs up to her face as we licked her nipples together. GFE definitely there as she stroked my cock between breaks. Loves to suck cock as she was on mine for 10 mins until i surrendered in the condom. Not sure if she can massage as I didn't ask. Second shot she grinded me in cowgirl until cumpletion. Not a bad bonk if you can look past the floppy boobs but don't book her if that's not your thing. English so-so had to use google translate a few times. kthxbye

p.s: boobs are natural as stated.

Old 04-08-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jiaomoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Veegee from SGDOLLY

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=738745

Contacted bro and response immediately, very steady bro, no switch and bait.

Very nice discreet location

When door open, you see a syt that u will never reject

Looks: 9/10 very pretty syt, to me look better than pic
Boobs: 9/10 Big natural C+, soft to touch and suck
Body: 8/10 very fair like chinese, only a little tummy thay doesnt bother me at all
Shower: 7/10 she hold ur hand and wash u from head to toe
Painting: 8/10 after 5mins, she say she came already, definitely love painting
CIM: NA
BBBJ: 7/10 maybe can be longer
FJ: 8/10 did missionary and back, kissing lips till i come

She will be here for 2 weeks, please take good care of her

RTF: Yes!!
Old 04-08-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Took Sheena(Seduction) after a Bro recommended me this bonk.
Second time trying out Seduction service after quite a while.

Looks-
Like a Sweey Young Office lady Shy Shy and Pretty looking 9/10. Loves her long hair that I can grap when she doing bbbj.
Boobs-Enhanced BIG BIG Neh Neh with PINK NIPPLES 10/10
BBBJ-Hardworking and pretty much of a SOP. her hair keeps dropping down so I hold it for her while she does her job. 10/10
GFE-Can communicate and TCSS 8/10
Painting-Trimmed pussy easily wet and can tell she loves to be painted 9/10
FJ-Horny and wet. She's not shy once warmed up and wants to cum as well so bros need to try tahan and not shoot fast haha 10/10

The only downside is location a bit of walking distance from the place I parked.
Understand from Bro Seduction its for the safety and I have no problem with that.
But after the good fuck walking back to car really jelly legs haha
Old 04-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dunwantoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eye from SlutDungeon

Just returned from a 3rd RTF with this small hot chilli padi that I can't resist.

TL;DR -
Concur with what previous bros have said about her. Miss her at your loss.

Looks: 7/10, Photo obviously touched up but wont reject in person, after you see those natural jugs hanging out. SYT
Body: 8/10 petite and short, but don't get me wrong, she is slim and lightweight, perfect for carry-fuck. SYT with one of the smoothest skin I've brushed my hands upon.
Boobs: 10/10 A TEN-fucking-TEN for her as it was out of this world. I don't comprehend how this petite girl can have such a naturally gifted blossom with perfect shape and yummy tenderness. Should I mention those nips were begging for me to suck on. If only SG girls were as well-endowed as hers
French: 9/10 Full-on initiation after shower, don't even need to tell her what to do. Tongue-fight level: Wuxia
Catbath: 8/10, Quite convincing. Necked me, lick and nibble on nipples, then straight to the rod.
Painting: Can't rate myself, but I think she enjoys my services fully as she will grab my hair while spasming.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not top-tier, but decent enough to get my dick rod hard. Will become a pro as time goes by.
FJ: 9/10, Can tell she enjoys sex. Pumping her hard and she will grab your head to french or necked you to express her horniess. Tried her on her first day, she was FREAKING tight. Didn't take long to release. Now slightly open but still tight
GFE: 9/10 Didn't dive too deep into her personal life but for that 90mins, felt like she was the only gf you'll ever need. Understand english so communication was a breeze. Only need google translate if you're explaining chim sentences or phrases.
RTF: Definitely if I can, but I won't be available and she's left with remaining few days.
Old 04-08-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros. First time pen down my first fr. Time to contribute my part after sitting on fence and browse bros fr one by one.

Have Bingo Slutdun 3rd Aug.

After all the verification with Bro slutdun, finally sees Bingo.

Thought it would be a normal usual bonk from the face expression she gave. Look 85% like the last picture bro slutdun post of her. Once in the room and a bit of intro things start to get more spiced. Go to bath she join later. Shocked by what i have hehehe so bbbj not that great. She cant go that deep but 2nd round more suction to make me stand. The body wise normal thai tan average body and nice funbags for my hands to grab. Ps she likes the grabbing when fj eehe. What makes me write fr for her is her attitude and can converse with her simple english and fj. Fj put in halfway and i make her relax then slowly plug in deep deep and later feel the wetness O.O wha. No fl i encounter that wet lor. Can feel her down there clamp a bit when she claim she cummed. Ok.

Things no try is kiss french paint finger... she have her reasons la but also did commit to some of my request... hmmm

Not so commando kind lor. But my sexperience may different from yours. Rtf maybe see my plans... busy like hell....
Old 04-08-2019, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hey bros. First time pen down fr after sitting on the fence watch other bros post nice fr one by one.

Bingo from Slutdun 3rd Aug

Thought it was a normal bonk just by her face expression till we are in the room as i start intro and things starts to spice up. She look 80% like the last picture post by Bro Slutdun. Thai tan on average body with nice funbags. Ps she likes those melons to be grab when fj eehe . Gone to bath she shock what i have hehehe so bj she cant go deep but 2nd round she put more suction to make mine stand. What makes me write this fr is her attitude and can carry chat converse in basic english and fj. Fj i put in halfway then make her relax more and plug in deep deep until i feel the wetness 0.0 wha. No fl I encounter go that wet for me lor. Wet already then wha piak piak sound more loud . Her pussy clamp after she claim she cummed. Ok. Shoot in cap she also clamp wha that ecstasy last few mins.

Things no do is kiss french paint finger... She got her reason la... but also got fulfill my request too. My sexperience maybe different from yours. RTF maybe as i got plans.... busy....
Old 04-08-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Mysticskyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Money from T003 the other day

ratings are based on personal peference

Looks: 8/10 looks very similar from photos.
Body: 8/10 very petite and slim really to my liking, plus shoulder length hair.
Boobs: enhance, slightly more to the harder side but im not really bothered by it.
French: 7/10 she will really initiate. thought i try to siam it abit due to reasons stated below.
Catbath: 10/10 lick everywhere and first time kenna until the asshole. a whole new world of feeling.
BBBJ: 8/10 really a hardworker
FJ: 8/10 she really very horny one. ride you so fast i came a bit too quick.
GFE: 7/10 she mentioned she went for massage lessons so she massage it after first round. she will always try to talk. her english is not bad and enough to converse.
RTF: of course!
Old 04-08-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR Kylie of Seduction68

Looks: 5/10. Its the correct girl but I think her make up is not good and she looks way more tan than the photos
Body: 7/10 Very petite and slim
Boobs: 6/10 Looks more to a A for me. Small.
Pussy: 7/10 Tried to finger gently but was rejected.
Frenching: 2/10 No French. only can kiss the lips. Tongue MIA.
BBBJ: 2/10 Only took the tip of the rod. Never go full shaft.
FJ: 7/10 Very obliging to change positions
GFE: 1/10 No chemistry at all. zzzz
RTF: No way.

Very sad bonk for me. Somemore walk so long to reach the place under hot sun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1