The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Who is in Manila now
me

r u also here?
Old 15-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
Good Morning ! I have a last minute trip to Manila but I will be stay in Alabang.

As this is only my 2nd trip to PH.

Any decent massage lobang in Alabang area?

Thank you in advance !

Immortelle Spa - Unit 202, 318 Interior Gallery Condominium, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Talon 1 Las Piñas
Old 15-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

wow, should have visited this thread earlier.
was only using Wechat shake shake to find working girls (pinoys) to come my hotel.

Any place in manila that is like Nana in Bangkok? :P

will love a body shower by a pinoy
Old 15-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Who is in Manila now
Me. Lol but I alresdy had 4 days of drinking at a gaming event, after parties and ktv hopping.

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 15-07-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
Me. Lol but I alresdy had 4 days of drinking at a gaming event, after parties and ktv hopping.
As long as it was funnnnnnnnn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
wow, should have visited this thread earlier.
was only using Wechat shake shake to find working girls (pinoys) to come my hotel.

Any place in manila that is like Nana in Bangkok? :P

will love a body shower by a pinoy
If you didn't crash into any female like lady boy, you are damn lucky ...

You been to edsa ? East Asia ? Af1 ?

I stopped fishing as my personal contacts have matured To find girls for me
Old 17-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Another convincing LB 😂😂
Old 17-07-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 12
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

I will be heading to Manila for biz trip around early next month and stay at Makati area. Suggestions from a few pages I read was like Havana at green belt, P Burgos, Royal Club and etc.

As I will be alone, i prefer to chill at bar in the evening and waiting for the chances if any. What’s the recommended place?
Old 18-07-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
I will be heading to Manila for biz trip around early next month and stay at Makati area. Suggestions from a few pages I read was like Havana at green belt, P Burgos, Royal Club and etc.

As I will be alone, i prefer to chill at bar in the evening and waiting for the chances if any. What’s the recommended place?
Royal is not exactly a chill place.

Havana chills late ..

There are few wine bars but success can be low
Old 18-07-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 12
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Royal is not exactly a chill place.

Havana chills late ..

There are few wine bars but success can be low

Havana refer to Cafe Havana? It look like a place to drink coffee thou.

Can recommend any wine bar? I will stay at Ascott Makati.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
Havana refer to Cafe Havana? It look like a place to drink coffee thou.

Can recommend any wine bar? I will stay at Ascott Makati.
It's a cafe that turns into a semi club at night with bands and all

Check your PM
Old 18-07-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Manage to hook up a FL thru one of the bro here.
Text her and was excited to find out that she is game for anything.
Arranged to meet at Pasay area, a hotel near the train station. But we need to change as the waiting time for transit is abt 1hours. Long long queue.
Text her to ask if she is ok to change to another hotel? She replied ok, so I told her to meet up at the car park.
When I saw her. I almost want to drive away and not meet up with her. But since already booked her I lanlan bopian . Disclaimer, she is not ugly. She have a nice pair of big eye. But I am not longer into MILF since I am in Manila and no shortage of young n tender pussy.

Got to the car hotel, parked and went up to the theme room, ordered 4 beer. shower and went back to bed, She came after me, TV switch to Adult channel.
She lick and suck, half way , I insert a dildo into her pussy. Then get her to suck again.
She very hardworking in sucking. Finally the beer arrived. We bottom up a glass first.
Get her to laid on the bed, remove the dildo and in go my little bro. After a few minute, I insert the dildo into her anal, then insert my little bro into her pussy, it’s damn tight, can feel the strong vibration from the Diablo on her anal. She in ecstasy, .... then I use another vibrator to attack her clitoris, screwing Her hard , she moaning uncontrollably, My dickie was in extreme joy too, both the vibrator were awesome. Lucky this room aircon is ok( some room I got A/C was not working wellL, sweat like I just finish a marathon run)
Then i change, dildo in her pussy and dickie screw her anal.
She fight hard, taking every thrust ... till she ask, As Both her holes abt to swollen, I nodded and gave her the last turbo charge....
When I am abt to explore , I ask if I can cum in her mouth, she nodded, so there goes all the hot warm juices, she swallowed it all gracefully.

May I ask, who is the bro here that passed me her contact?
Old 19-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
Manage to hook up a FL thru one of the bro here.

May I ask, who is the bro here that passed me her contact?
Is there performance penalty ?

Damn. She wasn't so exciting with me. Or maybe I am just not hyper
Old 20-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 21
dawn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdawn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdawn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros got WeChat contact for hotel massage(makati city) ? Thanks in advance.
Old 21-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tomorrow Manila is closed, sorts of

For SONA and the silly Communist protesters

MANILA, Philippines – The Quezon City Police Department Public Information Office released details on Wednesday, July 17, of the temporary traffic rerouting scheme which will affect motorists in the vicinity of the House of Representatives Complex in Quezon City on Monday, July 22.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is there performance penalty ?

Damn. She wasn't so exciting with me. Or maybe I am just not hyper
Thanks for sharing her contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1