The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: Social Media Sexcape

As she rode on, she let our a moan. Can feel that she is already wet as the entry was pretty easy and smooth. She picked up her riding speed, while I sync my body with her riding rhythm to ensure the full length of the shaft enters her fully. She rode for around 10 minutes, can sense that she starts to ferl tired, I signalled to her, time for position change and she got the hint. She went to doggy position on her hand and knee.

Loved this position as I will be able to penetrate fully. Went behind her, adjusted 2IC to her love hole entrance, with the lubricant from her ride, 2IC slid in easily. Started to pump her in a slower pace but she moaned out, faster dear. With her "order" I gave her what she wanted, sped up the punping pace. Her moan also gotten louder until she let out a considerbly loud moan and her body jerked, she came. Continued to pump her, enjlying her moan ehich filled the room. After some time, guess age had caught up, I signal to her, let's go missionary. She proceed to lay down, instead of entering her immediately again, we went back to foreplay kissing, tongueing. Her hand reached downwards to stroke 2IC, guess she wanna ensure it stayed hard.

After some kissings, she guided herself by sliding herself downwards while still holding on to 2IC. Knowing what she want, adjusted and entered her again. She hugged me tight as we continue our session in missionary position. After some time, I sensed the point of no return fedling again. Told her I am cumming, instead of allowing me to pull out, she rocked her body even faster and wrapoed her leg around me stopping me from pulling out. Not long after, gave her what she wanted, pulse and pulse of cum into her. She wrapped tightly until she knows all had been ejacuated, only then she let go of her leg and I pulled out 2IC.

Laid beside her, teased her, felt filled? She smiled back shyly. We hugged till the reminder call came in, had a fast wash up and went off. We took a fast bite to replenish our energy loss and went off.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
I continue to message OG2 to plan for our office big night. Choosing a Friday night. We finally locked down a Friday which is 2 weeks down the road when her kids are staying over weekend with her parents. This 2 weeks seems quite a long wait despite I have roamed her body everywhere before. But this 2 weeks wait is good, the evil side of me want to reach out to OG1 to see what would be her response.

As planned, I messaged OG1 about the arrangement but did not share the date. She sounds excited for me, she shed some info that she actually knows which day we planned and how OG2 told her that she sent her kids over to her parents place for the weekend (though occassionally they do go over) for this day.

This is interesting, feels that she is hoping for more by emptying her house? But to what extent is she hoping? My gut feel is she wants to be laid in bed as well, but is she ready to accept additional companionship? Haha so I teased OG1 to tease OG2 to see her acceptance of having additional companionship since we have time till the big day.
Jumping back to office sexcape.

OG2 upped, 3some coming soon.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SantaKlauz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Looking forward to 3some!
Old 12-07-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Been long since being able to update.

Office 3some was done deal. Both are still in contact, but the 3some was an one-off event. Guess they still feel weird being naked w one another around.

Fast forward to present day, hit on another chat. Clocked one so far. Building up another, an indo chinese working here but went back. She say will come back again.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

Session with OG2 was considered quite out of the world. She is one horny lady, wanting multiple shots, which I managed 4 shots into her only over the night.

As planned, she sent her kids to her parents house over Friday night, this means we got the whole night. After work, we arranged and met to go for dinner together. Nothing fanciful, asked her what she wanted, she asked for the 煮炒 near her place. Proceeded to her place taking bus, offered to take cab which she said no to.

Patiently I endured the ride just giving her huggies on the bus, with the thought that she gonna be mine for the kill through the night, why rush. That was a good move, as to why, it was only told to me the next day when we lazed in bed. She was sizing me up to see how desperado I was, phew. Morale of the story, it’s never considered in the bag until bagged. Dinner was a simple few dishes and off to her place we proceeded.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Renxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, good to see you back and updating
Old 13-07-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

After dinner, we proceeded to her place. Was told to tactically and quietly approach her house, so as not to let her neighbour see us. After exiting the lift, she moved to her unit first and went in first, left the door unlocked as agreed in lift. Soon after, message appeared on my screen, “come quickly dear”...

Without any delay, sped up my pace, quickly took off my shoe, opened the door and brought in my shoe as well. Past experience helps, knows whst to and not to do. Once inside, closed the metal gate, locked and door closed immediately after that. She is still not as open as OG1, noticed that she stood shyly there after the door closed. Don’t need any invitation, I pulled her over, gave her a big hug and kissed her on her lips. Never went further, as the saying goes, night is still young, just wanna warm up her engine so she can loosen up more.

Parted our lips, whisper into her ear, 黑没什么好怕,but still let’s open up some light. She let out a giggle, we had been in the dark. She proceed to turn on the lights, and I started a fast scan round the house with the smallest motion. Very tidy house and simple furnitures which is enough to make it a cosy home. By now, it’s already 9pm. So asked her if she wanna relax on the couch watch some show first, which she complied to. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch, turned on the tv and relaxed ourselves. Once on the couch, I spread my arm across, pulled her in allowing her head to rest on my shoulder. Took control of the remote, they had tv box, randomly chose a movie and clicked play.

Watched for 15-20 minutes with some fast forwarding skipping boring scenes, the show on screen coincidentally went into a bedroom scene. The casts locked lips in the tv, I turned and looked at her, she looked up too, and what comes next is exactly what is showing on screen. We locked lips, my tongue started to initiate a fight with hers. She was still in her floral skirt, my hands is already navigating and roaming around. Into her top, caressing her breast outside her bra, and moving downwards into her dress feeling up her panty. Gave her a tug signalling her to sit on top, she adjusted, I laid backwards tilting head upwards and continue our lip clashing and tongue fight. In this pose. I was given more freedom to roam. Tucked her hair behind her ear, feeling her fleshy cheek as our kiss continued. Some girls loved this instead of direct to mountain and valley. Guessed this based on the feel that she did not “attack” immediately when door closed, she seems the type who would enjoy slow build up.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Hands roaming everywhere from into her top, under her skirt, she started to let out small moans. Signalled to her, let’s stand up and move into the room. She got the hint, stood up, I also stood up and almost immediately went into tongue fight mode. As we kissed we moved into her bedroom, along the way, already unzipped her skirt and let it dropped. By the time we’re in the room, she is in her panty only. She took off my top unzipped my pants which was left on the floor while we continued on the path to her bed.

At the edge of the bed, I am left with one piece of cloth covering 2IC, I lifted her top and left it covering her eyes, and continued to kissed her juicy lips. Slowly lay her down on the bed, lifted her bra and started nibbling on her nipple with my hands roaming down south inside her panty. By now, can feel some moisture down south, this seems to be the sign of ready for entry. Stopped the nibbling and rubbing, wanted to go to my pants to take condom, she asked aloud, why stopped in between her deep breaths. Told her gonna take condom, and she responded “Don’t like condom”. By now, whatever rational mind is all gone, went back to kissing her.

Now the wetness had brought out the wildness in her, her hand also went down south to fondle 2IC who had been saluting for some time. She rolled me onto back on bed, slowly kissed down south until at the region of 2IC, she removed the last piece of covering clothing, took 2IC fully into her mouth. She had skills, alternating speed and playing with the balls. After she had her fun with 2IC, she crawled her way back onto the bed, laid beside me, and motioned me to enter her. Invitation well received, I rolled over her, started with rubbing 2IC outside her panty and can see that she is enjoying it. After some rubbing, felt her grip tightening on my arm, knowing that she is getting high, moved my hand down, push aside her panty, now, 2IC is just at the entrance. Without much problem, 2IC slid in the already moist cave easily. Once 2IC head entered her hole, her grip tightened further. Pushed in half the shaft, she let out a louder moan. Slowly, entire 2IC entered her fully. Started to thrust in and out of her, her moans get louder and louder as the moment of thrusting gets longer. After around 5 minutes of thrusting with alternating speed, her body jerked. She came.
Old 13-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
GoldTeeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, pls continue..
Old 14-07-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 14-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

At the point when she came, I am also on the verge of releasing, when she came, can feel her forbidden area tightening which brought more excitement to 2IC. Following few more thrusts, point of no return hits. Wave after wave of sperms filled her, she tightened her hug and this brought our face within inches and we kissed passionately enjoying the moment of release. On emptying of barrel, I kept 2IC inside her shelter.

Slowly taking out 2Ic, I rolled over exhausted and turned my head to her, her eyes are still closed, can see the up and down of her breasts from her deep breathing. I stretched over and hugged her over, loved the post releasing cuddling. Laid with her hugging her for few minutes, guessed she recovered from the session, she got up I thought is to head to toilet, but instead she went down to 2IC and began licking and sucking. In my mind was, fcuk, haven’t recover, I cheekily asked, round 2? She simply responded, no not yet, but don’t waste the remains. This is something new I heard from a lady.

She cleaned 2IC well, no more left over cum, came back up beside me, and reached out to her ciggie in her bedside drawer, lit it up, and said, 我会负责的. Good to bonk a lady who knows how to joke. I sat her beside her, shared her stick as lazy to go to get mine from my pants at that moment. We shared the stick while I continue to hug her, played with her hair, and her nipple while she alternate the ciggie puffing between us. By now it is 10+, night is still young haha. Getting abit sweaty despite aircon is on, I teased her,,bathroom big enough to bath together? She nodded. We got up, traced back to our clothes, we set them neatly on the chair at the side, proceeded into her bedroom’s bathroom. Now, Round 2 fight...
Old 15-07-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Round 2 starts in the bathroom. Luckily it is big enough given both of us are considered bigger sized, went in together, once inside, she turned around and at this moment, I have the full frontal view of her. Her tits are not the standing firm type but it is something I can’t hold fully with my hands. Her bush is considered well trimmed, short trimmed pussy hair.

This view caused 2IC to harden abit, guess she noticed it. She pulled me towards her, and 2IC is now pressing hard against her. She planted her lips onto mine, and her hands auto-roamed to 2IC, stroking it sensually and slowly, and time to time brought her hand to play with the 2 bullets now far below. Not long after, 2IC is fully hardened. She led me with 2IC at full hardened mode into the shower area. There she turned on the tap, allowing the water to run on us. The first pour of water was cold, and slowly turned warm. We were already hugging and playing with each other where possible.

After some fondling here and there, she suddenly told me to turn and hands on the wall behind. I thought she was going to boob soap me, but no, not only that. She started with brushing her boobs against my back, slowly go downwards, and started her sensual stroking from behind. Somewhat similar to the commercial 海底捞月 for those who knows. Tried it before, did came to my mind, how the hell she knows this tactic. What comes next is even more arousing, she parted my ass like opening a durian, what comes next was heavenly. Tongue to my forbidden hole. I’m a fan of assrim, damn, she hit my gspot. Her tongue was busy lapping away, while I closed my eyes to enjoyed the moment.

Seems eternity had passed, she turned my body around which I automatically obliged to. 2IC is now exactly in her face, without any delay, she took it in and lick, suck and stroke it. After all these teasing, the end is near. Very soon, I let go of 2nd wave. All straight into her mouth. She doesn’t seems surprised, but instead she looked up while I looked down towards her. She continued sucking like she wanted to juice out everything. I told her no more le for now, she made an audible swallow sound cheekily. Yea, she swallowed the load. Letting go of 2IC from her mouth, while looking up, she sticked out her tongue to show it’s gone.

What a round 2 it was, she stood up, we continued with our bathe. She whispered into my ear, that’s for making her cum since don’t know when. We washed up clean, towelled up which is extra as it will come off soon again, we know it and headed back to bed. She had a TV where we enjoyed some movie while I get rested with her laying in my arm.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
amaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming TS. Really exciting to read this awesome story!
Old 16-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1