The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

My friend (very chio lady) called me at 2am saying she needs my help to fetch her dead drunk friend (also another lady) home. I was already sleeping that time. I agreed. Went to the them then place to fetch to the house of the drunk girl. She was quite big boned. and you know dead drunk humans are really really heavy. Problem then is my friend doesnt know which block and unit, except its the 3rd floor. I had to carry the concussed lady up 3 storeys then down then up another 3 storeys at another block. I struggled to carry her up the 1st block and was sweating very badly. My insensitive friend actually says I am very weak. Even say that how to be someones bf if I am so weak.

So by the time we finally reached her house, she was like criticising me for being weak etc. After sending her home and driving home halfway, she called and apologised to me for being unappreciative. I confessed to her that I had sprained my elbow that day earlier at work and thats y I don't have strength. She was almost crying when she heard it and wanted me to drive back to her for don't know what reason but I declined. And she never call me again.
Old 15-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
...... I confessed to her that I had sprained my elbow that day earlier at work and thats y I don't have strength. She was almost crying when she heard it and wanted me to drive back to her for don't know what reason but I declined. And she never call me again.
You did the right thing....don't waste petrol to go back, cux I get this feeling that she very most will just buy for you medicated oil for your sprained elbow
Old 16-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 20
nine9nine is a Helpful and Caring Samsternine9nine is a Helpful and Caring Samsternine9nine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got some to share: part one 1st.

1. During my days when IRC was a fishing ground, I met up with a girl one year younger (17-18) I cant remember. She called one day out of the blue stating she was bored with another gal fren. So I also ask another male fren to follow me just to support me. Cut short the story, both gals were easy targets. Both have bf but they were just trying to find excitment. My fren also sense this. The most stupid thing is one night I lie on gal 1's bed doing petting and no other thing! I refrained from doing so because I did not have a condom with me + her bedroom door cannot be locked! Arrrrgh... Now and then I still can dreamed what happened this night.... Everytime I dreamed touching her wet pussy, I just woke up. Cannot explain why

2. One day, she ask me to fetch her from school. I wasnt driving and told her I dont pillion gals as I cared for their safety. So I went starhub tower in somerset and fetched her all the way to jalan tenaga, pasir ris??? Then for some reason, she always ask me go into her house. I at that time want to eat yet afraid. While inside the room, she will off the light and changed to her home clothes, all the while believed I will not peep ( which I really did not!). Then she need to report to her bf, which was then in camp. While she was talking on phone, I was lying on her lap playing my black and white nokia - SNAKE !@#$%^&* That night, nothing happened.

3. Same gal, 3 weeks later. This time happened on a Sat night. My gf always come over to my place overnight during fri and sat. She bloody hell called me in the middle of the night while I and my gf were sleeping naked on my bed. She told me she was very sad as she just officially broke off with her bf. Asked me to fetch her in orchard rd. I at that time obviously have no excuse to go but to phone my fren. The rest is history. Till todate, I nv bother to ask did my fren eat that supper which was actually for me onot.

Opportunity came knocking to me not once but TRICE and yet I did not grab it. Mind you, that gal was good looking, sexy and fuckable. I just cant understand how come my balls strink at every moment when there is chance.

Old 16-08-2011, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i got to know this damn chio gal in when i was in poly while clubbing. Really liked her and sian her for quite a while, she confessed she liked me too but she was already attached so nothing happened. Soon after, i went into army and lost contact. 5 years later met her again in a club. she was already married. her husband (not her bf from that time) was a pilot so not around in singapore for a week and for that week, met her everyday to have dinner, drinks etc, most of the time in her home, just the 2 of us.... can sense something gonna happen, but being 'gentlemen' and the fact that she is married, nothing happened expect some kissing and light petting. Finally bedded her the last night before her husband came back. It was very emotional and she actually cried and hugged me real tight the entire night. Really regret that I didn't do it sooner, and really regretted didn't managed to sian her back then.
Old 16-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bjbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SImply love this thread. Thanks all for contribution. I think i have. Will post once i can recall.
Old 16-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
I fucked one of my buddy in the arse for like 2 seconds out of sheer fun and stupid drunkness
this one very classic.... u make my day bro.... muz up u!
Old 16-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mrgorden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Years ago, back to thr uni days, This girl I really like, wanted to come over my house and "borrow" the scanner. We did use the scanner, but we drank half a bottle of tequlia. She was dead drunk and slept over my place.. Being gentlemanly (or coward), I let her have the bed while I slept on the floor. I only gave her a peck on the forhead just before she slept.

The shit thing is that she woke up in the middle of the night and realised I was sleeping on the floor. She then asked me to squeeze with her on the super single sized bed with her. We then really slept...just sleep.. Duh.

Days later she didn't talk to me anymore, I think she suspected that I groped her or did something funny,,

What a regret yeah, that I really did nothing...and lost someone. Sigh
Old 17-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambee View Post
this one very classic.... u make my day bro.... muz up u!
Thanks for the upz bro...

This thread is indeed becoming very interesting and enjoyable to read, thanks for the contribution from all samsters till date....some of the personal experience shared till date were simply very funny, or wasted feel for the samster....the sharings were beyond my expectations.
Old 17-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 15
pekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Short background: Managed to sian an office colleague female. She is 30 years old with not bad looks and voluptuous figure. But she has veyr bad attitude problem and feels the world owes her and life is unfair. She is a new sg citizen formally from PRC. Always geng mc and Bo chap about work. She was then on the verge of being fired from work. Very fierce and cold towar ppl but secretly wanna find a man to settle down.

So managed to talk to her, cheer her up and she thought I have interest in her. So she cooked up an excuse saying her lptop got problem and invited me t her place. So I went and halfway through, she wore lingerie night gown after her shower.

So in took it as cue and cracked jokes and teased her and she became high. Managed to scw her twice that night. She said it's fine to cum in her, so both times also did it. Managed to cream her another two times three days later after she said it's safe to cream.

Den three months later, She then SMS me saying she pregnant with my baby and wanna me marry her. Made me so worried for a few days, until my friend told me not to believe her. So I contacted her close friend and the friend told me that she is working fine in another job and definitely not pregnant.

Damn. Made me worried for few months!
That's y it's better be safe. The way ur story goes, is like she already keng on u
Old 17-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgorden View Post
Years ago, back to thr uni days, This girl I really like, wanted to come over my house and "borrow" the scanner. We did use the scanner, but we drank half a bottle of tequlia. She was dead drunk and slept over my place.. Being gentlemanly (or coward), I let her have the bed while I slept on the floor. I only gave her a peck on the forhead just before she slept.

The shit thing is that she woke up in the middle of the night and realised I was sleeping on the floor. She then asked me to squeeze with her on the super single sized bed with her. We then really slept...just sleep.. Duh.

Days later she didn't talk to me anymore, I think she suspected that I groped her or did something funny,,

What a regret yeah, that I really did nothing...and lost someone. Sigh
i think she angry with you for NOT doing anything to her tat nite....

Old 17-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
jugesam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many regrets from bros here, but do note that sometimes it is your luck that you did not bed some of the gals, many appears to be nice and submissive, but after you get into serious business with them, trust me, you will be the one hanging on the fish hook, not them, and they will play you around their little finger.

Haiz, got that from experience and until now still regret but cant do much cos she is officially my OC now. But her attitude before and after marriage are worlds apart.
Old 17-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
For_fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugesam View Post
so many regrets from bros here, but do note that sometimes it is your luck that you did not bed some of the gals, many appears to be nice and submissive, but after you get into serious business with them, trust me, you will be the one hanging on the fish hook, not them, and they will play you around their little finger.

Haiz, got that from experience and until now still regret but cant do much cos she is officially my OC now. But her attitude before and after marriage are worlds apart.
Bro,

Out of curiosity, did you marry a PRC? If so, which province/ city did she come from?

thanks
Old 17-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
jugesam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100% sg, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by For_fun View Post
Bro,

Out of curiosity, did you marry a PRC? If so, which province/ city did she come from?

thanks
Old 17-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
i think she angry with you for NOT doing anything to her tat nite....

hahah.. i totally agree your with!!! .. she probably thot that he is gay so no point trying to call him again!! hahaha
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 18-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Urgent26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Run red light in an expensive hotel, got the sheets and carpet messed up. Paid a hefty premium and got weird stares.

Once experimented with booze and weed in US, can't remember much of the night but woke up beside my friends sister. Spent the rest of the day wondering what I did and cursing myself for not remembering.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1