The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-08-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Fantastic tits!
She's not on the pill....
Black raisins... Too much sucking by samsters..lol
Old 06-08-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 14
siincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just finish first blood session with yuzuki

Face : 8/10 (discount 20%) Thai tan
Boob's : man made C but the grab is still there
BBBJ : 10/10 like the feeling of her tongue tickle your shaft plus deep throat
Area : central easily accessible for public transport
FJ : moan softly just in case next door can hear
Bath : shower together but no action
Pussycat : maybe she can trim

RTF : maybe (wanna try other gems too)

Thanks bro Emmanuelle
Old 06-08-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back 2 back bonk with Ivy and Bingo of Slut Dungeon 5/8/19

Wanted to Tarma them since they both know me from their previous trip here but OKT said cannot. Hence the back 2 back sessions. I will say both are fun to be with. To compare the two:

Bingo's command of english is way better than Ivy's. Had to use google translate with Ivy most of the time but with Bingo no google needed.

Looks department, I find myself more attracted to Ivy due to her height,fair skin and big naturals. Bingo is shorter, more tan with big man-made tits. Can play with/suck them all you want without restrictions.

Frenching is non-existent with both of them but kissing on the lips is permitted.

GFE to me was great from both of them. No black faces,laziness whatsoever. Can see they're tired but they still soldier on without any complaints. Both able to squeeze 2 shots outta me.

Bingo is definitely better at massage since that's her job back home. Ivy anyhow play piano but at least she tries.

Thanks to Slut Dungeon for this back 2 back session and happy bonking dudes!
Old 06-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

double post

Last edited by AlphaD; 06-08-2019 at 01:25 AM. Reason: double post
Old 06-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
galaxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
is this tarma?
Yes it was!
Old 06-08-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

This is hilarious. Got zapped for my FR on Misu from SGDOLLY. Lol someone here must really have it in for me. This is the problem with FL dome 1. Damned if you do share, damned if you don't. Alrighty then consider my FR for Bingo & Ivy of slut dungeon my last one. Had enough of this shit. FUCK THIS SHIT!

Old 06-08-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghibly View Post
Bow from Rainbowmodel

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=738772

4th time RTF, saw her alot when she first came here a couple months back.

All i can say is that she is by far my favorite girl ever. Perfect and amazing body even despite being abit older and shes got the sweetest personality ever. Locations quite central so please be careful and smart while going on about it. And yes really commando service, very focused on your desires. Treat her well!
Did you booked thru watsapp?? Cause i tried several times msg OKT but nvr reply
Old 06-08-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2/8/19
Stable - Les Affaires
FL - Levin
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=levin

Location - somewhere in east

OKT - Very good and fast response
Looks - 7/10 (More Tanned looking)
age - early 20
Boobs - 5/10 (Soft B-)
Body - 7/10 (Thin body frame)
Shower - 8/10 She did a good cleaning me up
Pussy - Trimmed
Frenching - Good Frenching
BBBJ - 10/10 The Best BJ , and she give me a very good ball sucking too
FJ - 8/10 Very good hardrock riding session, with much light moan
GFE - 7/10 Very good GFE,
Massage - She don't know to massage but she tried her best to please
RTF - Maybe will try her sis hehe
Old 06-08-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
iAndroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to zap grow some ball leave your nick. It's so obvious for that stable using fake fr and so many clone. But please la eh grow higher rep before zapping.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princetonman View Post

Decided to try out a big tit babe today and instantly May of SS caught my attention lol.

Looks: 10/10 The moment the door opened, her boobs look like bursting out. I simply could not take my eyes off her looks and those huge boobs and deep deep cleavage. Her face is a total slutty cfm type.
Body: 9/10 Right meat to make up a beautiful body to bang.
Boobs: 100/10 Huge and I am very sure natural boobs and hell, they are really smooth and soft!
BBBJ: 10/10 Professional level! Can deepthroat till the base of my cock and she is not adverse to CIM. Gladly gave her my first load whilst molesting her huge jars!
FJ: 10/10 She is more horny than me! We fucked like rabbits. Her boobs were a total delight to spice up the already intense sex! Her pussy gets wet naturally, her moans nabei sounds like I was killing her lol!
GFE: 9/10 Sky high! Makes me hard easily and want to fuck her endlessly! She can talk cock and sing song. Whatever she said sounds like music to my ears since I was so distracted by her boobs lol.
RTF: Strongly highly really recommended for natural huge boobs lovers, cim seekers. Just leave a slot for me to RTF!! Can sleep well tonight lol!
Wah 15 post all brother and sister stable ah so good?
Old 06-08-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midniteexpress View Post

Seduction Kylie

Looks: 9/10 Kawaii lady.
Body: 8/10 Pint sized. Shapely butt.
Boobs: 8/10 Small B. Like sucking a Secondary student's tits.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight with no weird smell.
Shower: 9/10 Spacious area, she teased me non stop. No time to bbbj me there, another customer was waiting sianz.
Frenching: 8/10 Loves to french.
BBBJ: 9/10 Attack me fast and furious. Didnt fell her bracers.
FJ: 9/10 Game to try many positions. Kylie is a pint sized chilli padi in bed. She was so full of energy and die die want me to cum 2x.
GFE: A throw back to the days of JC days. She is that cute and chatty. English level still decent.
Recommended for syt lovers.
Aiyo another brother sister stable?
Old 06-08-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbby View Post
KIMMY (Silkstockings)

Looks: 9/10 Maybe its my type (one man's meat is anoter's man poison) to me she is chio esp with the tattoo makes me feel like bonking Ah Lian
Frenching: 8/10 Yes Allowed
BBBJ: 8/10 NOrmal not a Tip Top which i tried before and have not forgetten that BBBJ from Malaysia SPA
FJ: 9/10 Wet and shiok and can see she is enjoying it and we also french while bonking.....
GFE: 9/10 (We cuddle and higging each other after first shot chit chat with broken english and a bit of laughter)
RTF: Not Sure because I saw her Sister Kim very cute sitting outside smiling at me SO a tough choice
Want to RTF but saw Kim then Budget for tarma
Haiz.....
Wow so many brother and sister stable ah
Old 06-08-2019, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raylee1212 View Post

Kylie Seduction FR

Finally returned to Singapore from overseas assignment. Browsed thry SBF and read some of Kylie's reviews and decided to give a shot.
OKT quick with verifications and very polite.

Kylie is a early 20s dancer from Pattaya.

Looks: 8/10 She is very sweet looking, a bit thinner and tanner in real life but otherwise, real person and photo doesnt differ much. She has braces and is shy to smile much.

Body: 8/10 Slim or thin depending on how you think it is. For her small frame, she has a decent looking butt. Compare to me, she is really petite otherwise, nothing much to grouse about.

Boobs: 7/10 Small boobs, boobs lovers can look elsewhere. They are not as flat as a washing board either, so best to see yourself. I am a fan of natural, size does not really matter to me. What matters is whether I can suck them non stop and she certainly didnt object much.

Frenching: 8/10 Yes she allow frenching. Dont expect all out french, she is quite shy hence it is more like frenching with a young lover. Dont expect to give you a tongue fuck also. I quite like this sort of frenching.

BBBJ: 8/10 Can do with more suction, overall acceptable, she is really hardworking. Asked her to lick and suck my balls, she readily obliged.

FJ: 8.5/10 Her bubble butt is good for doggy, she rides decently too. She is like many bros stated, willing to change positions to my liking. Hardworking lady.

CIM: Nil.

GFE: 8/10 Really friendly, can converse a little with translator on standby. She smells nice and open to cuddles and hugs.

Hope my FR help bros make a better decision.
Aiyo why so many account all brother and sister stable
Old 06-08-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michikawa View Post

Lucky from Seduction
OKT: 10/10. Smooth operator. Fast and clear instructions.

Looks: 9/10 100% same as photos. Easily can pass off as a chinese. Only one small tattoo on her left shoulder. Pretty, adorable babe. She dont even to photoshop her photos lol.

Body: 10/10 what you see is what you get. She is quite tall and fats free. Her body is that of a young lady the type you associate with SQ gals.

Boobs: 9/10 Not too big not too small. Naturally shaped. Simply beautiful.

Frenching: 8/10 She tried her best but she was having a cough so we didnt go all out. She didnt reject me despite not being in best shape.

BBBJ: 10/10 The better ones. Coupled with her face i almost lost it.

FJ: 9/10 Fantastic to make out with this pretty syt. Try yourself you will know what i mean.

GFE: 9/10 Shy quiet due to her lack of english but felt like a girlfriend i never had.

RTF: Seeing her bookings i dont think its so easy to rtf lol. Happy weekend bonkings bros.
All 9 and 10 rating so good?
Old 06-08-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepussies07 View Post

Seduction68 - Katty

Location: Quiet discreet in a sleepy are of SG. Entering undetected easily.
OKT: Clear instructions and managed his lady well to be on standby mode for my arrival.

Katty's review.
Looks: 9/10 I "stole"these 2 photos before the Telegram channel before it was suspended. They probably represented her well in real life, probably a shade of tan but that is Katty. A OL looker.

Body: 8/10 Slim with enough of front and back assets. She has some tattoo across her stomach which i am frankly not a fan. Maybe its just me.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Ample and raisin sized nipples which was great for sucking and tuning.

BBBJ: 9/10 Extremely hard working and detailed. Left no balls unturned lol. Gave my manhood a solid blow out till it gotten hard like rock.

Painting: 9/10 She loved to be painted. Her body twitched and arched with every of my paint stroke.

FJ: 9/10 We tried missionary first plenty of tongue action and she nibbled at my nipples sensually. Turned over to doggy shortly and penetrated her slowly before turning up to turbo speed, her arse is great for doggie actions.. Her moans were so loud I think the whole house must have heard her lol. Proven true later as another lady I think was the cute looking Kylie giggled as we walked to the shower room for the 2nd time. Anyway she rode till the finish line with her solid cowriding. We commenced and ended the 2nd session with a prolonged missionary, I bonk her fast and hard and she can really take my sizeable manhood with aplomb. I took a long time to cum but she was all smiles throughout except when she was moaning lol. Even my perspiration drenched her face she was still positive. This is what I like, a no fuss FL.

GFE: 8/10 Didnt talk too much to her as I was more preoccupied with playing with her naked body lol. Exactly like having a rendezvous.

RTF: Yes! Katty is great under the sack and a good lover as well.
Wow brother her body so many stretch mark still score 8 uh? Anyway keep supporting brother and sis stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1