The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
I fell sick after this trip and am still in the final recovery stage while writing this FR.
Nice trip,nice fr...please do get well soon and stay healthy,bro.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I fell sick after this trip and am still in the final recovery stage while writing this FR.
Nice forum bro...

Hope you recover well...this forum needs bro like you who gives great written forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Best FR I heard the whole year. Thanks
Old 08-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Bro matong36 what a great FR to kick start a new year man. Nice photos and detail write up 👍🏼 Lots of take away from your trips and you definitely a bad ass when you asked for full refund with a bad threesome in travel. Not all bros got the balls to face confrontation in front of the staffs 👍🏼Plus you must be a commando sia always go for 2 pops for 1 ST. Power la ! I will do that for my next trip 😏

One quick question bro, where you set your HQ hotel in JKT? My previous HQ located near travel hotel which give me a good access to nearby chiong places.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aus167 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro matong36, thanks for your very good FR, I really appreciate it. You really have guts to ask for a full refund in Travel Hotel. BTW, how could you convince the girl allowing you to take picture?
Old 09-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why did you need to quote the whole post..by mod...

This could be the poorest experience that Ive had so far. No regrets at all.

We Live and we Learn.

nice fr.. upz u bro

Last edited by johnny21; 09-01-2017 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Bro,
just wondering, about 50k tips,, did they take it without any complain ?.

cheers
Old 09-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
24 December - 27 December 2016

Hotel Travel
So we grabcar here at midnight and knew ladies gonna be limited. I walked around myself and saw two ladies whom seemed fun, they requested for threesome and I asked how they were gonna satisfy me and they said me in English that it would be the best experience. So I gave my tag to the Mamasan as requested. I told the ladies to follow me to the sofa area and not sure where they went.
In order to prevent a worse experience, wore my clothes and went to counter to complain.

I was mad as all the MMS and waitress were looking as I told then my experience, but all couldn't understand English. The manager came over and called the girl over to counter. While they could speak English earlier, suddenly they couldn't in front of the manager.

Finally they brought a waitress who spoke some English and the girls claimed it was 'communication problem' for why I was mad. Demanded a full refund, manager declined as Ive fucked one of them. In the end they charged me 350k and refunded the rest to me.
[/B][/I]
lol....wah the scene we made at the counter..then all the ceweks and the MMS looking..unforgettable hor..and then after that we go search for your unfinished business..so funny..in the end makan satae kambing..haha

very very very soon your next trip liao lor...
I will try to meet you but not for all activities, as I said I moving apartment.
Don't shag out the gals at D'heaven ok?
told u it is nice liao and yet u said no more bullets...
but this time have a good time there ya.

also you still yet to open virgin time to jkt selatan..tsk tsk.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Really appreciate to all bros on the FR and having fun. I apologize for the noob question but if I were to book a hotel near to all cheong area which hotel you would suggest. Thank you again and happy cheonging.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went to Classic last month. Lots of girls. this was my 1st time in JKT. I found it very cheap. Met a girl at around 3.00pm. Name was Monic, not so beautiful, but best sex. For 350K IDR. I don't think there's a cheapest place in world like JKT.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
just wondering, about 50k tips, did they take it without any complain?
Usually cewek will either ask for more or show black face.

I also ever encountered that if I give RP100K tip the cewek asked for more also.
Just don't bother by their greedy requests.

Personally I just tip RP50K for mediocre service.
RP100K for good attitude or service.

RP350,000 is service fee.

RP50,000 is 14.28%
RP100,000 is 28.57%

Do you usually give more than 14.28% or 28.57% tip to a waiter when you eat at a restaurant?
I don't think so unless you're an American style spender/tipper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Really appreciate to all bros on the FR and having fun. I apologize for the noob question but if I were to book a hotel near to all cheong area which hotel you would suggest. Thank you again and happy cheonging.
Lazy spoon feeder spotted!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 09-01-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Thank you all for your support.

Its been a joy to know Ive brought entertainment for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus167 View Post
Bro matong36, thanks for your very good FR, I really appreciate it. You really have guts to ask for a full refund in Travel Hotel. BTW, how could you convince the girl allowing you to take picture?
End of session I would request for a photo. So far most of them are not willing to take a solo photo and prefers you to be in the photo together. Most importantly request it before you give the tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Bro,
just wondering, about 50k tips,, did they take it without any complain ?.

cheers
I agree with TonyCheong2's tipping guide as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

I also ever encountered that if I give RP100K tip the cewek asked for more also.

When I gave 100k, she returned it back and said too little. What should I have done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
also you still yet to open virgin time to jkt selatan..tsk tsk.
Funny you bro.

You mean South Jakarta?

Havent discover enough of North Jakarta yet, soon will visit South only for you.

Last edited by matong36; 09-01-2017 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Add replies
Old 09-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

KNS!!! Kena call out. Should have just keep my mouth shut eh. Anyway thanks bro matong for the advice. Will do more research.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

RP350,000 is service fee.

RP50,000 is 14.28%
RP100,000 is 28.57%

Do you usually give more than 14.28% or 28.57% tip to a waiter when you eat at a restaurant?
I don't think so unless you're an American style spender/tipper. :
Totally agree... to be honest, girls in Classic/Travel has been trained to always ask more no matter how much given... what they will lose to just open mouth and ask... ?
Old 10-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:
When I gave 100k, she returned it back and said too little. What should I have done?
Attitude man!

Haha just take back loh.
Her loss not yours.
Take the RP100K and drink Starbucks kopi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Totally agree... to be honest, girls in Classic/Travel has been trained to always ask more no matter how much given... what they will lose to just open mouth and ask... ?
Heck care them lah.

Those who want to be a carrot head please go ahead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1