The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
x1nahma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

Nice story TS, waiting for more updates
Old 23-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

I gave Jack a call and told him to call me when he was coming back because I might want him to dabao lunch for me. He thought nothing of it and quickly hung the call, probably wanting to spend more valuable time with Alicia. Well, Alicia, your spitefulness better come in useful now, try your best to spend more time with Jack to make me 'jealous'. That's good. The truth was that I didn't even have any appetite anymore despite my lunch already being in the kitchen. Uncle Jeffrey and I were in Auntie Kat's room. I'm staring at the Uncle that I bump into in the elevator every now and then rummaging through her wardrobe, in particular, her underwear collection.

To be honest, it was pretty weird to see him taking her panties out one after another, inspecting their designs. Even I haven't even done that as he took out some rather surprising ones that I have never seen her wear like a lacey sheer G string. Maybe it was a gift from Uncle D to wear during their sexy time. But Jesus, just imagining her wearing it made my cock throb despite the weird situation that I was now in. Uncle Jeffrey simply whistled when he saw it, probably attuning himself to her taste in underwear.

" 34A huh? " he then took out her bra and checked the size.

Like her panties, there were some rather interesting designs that Auntie Kat had but I have never seen her put it on. There was a black sheer bra that goes along with the G string and also a kinky shelf bra. Damn, I would pay to see her in these sexy underwears since she usually just wears her usual cotton panties at home. Uncle Jeffrey then opened his mouth and asked,

" So how long have you guys been at it? "

" Uhh.. about two months. " I didn't know how much I should answer so I thought I would just give the bare minimum information.

" You have lived here for quite some time already ain't it? " Uncle Jeffrey asked again.

" Yeah, probably close to a year or so. " I nodded.

" Was she the one who initiated the sex or you? " a barrage of questions.

" Uhhh.. " I honestly didn't really know how to answer that since it's hard to pinpoint who started it. I was the one who secretly instigated it but she was the one who made the move first. So I decided to just go with, " Her. "

He whistled in response to getting the answer. Afterward, he continued asking me certain questions regarding our forbidden relationship and providing as little information as possible so that I wouldn't dig such a deep hole for me to die from, we continued the conversation for a while. Deciding to wring a bit of information out of himself so that at least I have something going for me, I then gingerly asked. " Umm.. Uncle Jeffrey, what's your agenda in all this? "

I didn't really expect an answer out of him since he seems pretty careful and clever to orchestrate something like this. But he spilled the beans, " You see. I have been married to my wife for close to 20 years but in recent years, sex has dwindled quite a bit. You get what I mean? "

" So.. you're trying to say that you want to fuck Auntie Kat? " I inspected his facial emotions clearly.

" I mean which man wouldn't want to fuck all the attractive women in the world? " he smiled with glee. " You see, my infatuation with her started when.. "

He then told me of the story, something that was dated from far back.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 9
JustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to beholdJustBuryIT is a splendid one to behold

Nice story TS, do continue
Old 24-11-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

The building that we lived in was fairly new compared to the other old estates. Auntie Kat and her husband were one of the first to move into the building when it had finished constructing. Uncle Jeffrey and his family only moved in about a year later. Back then when they moved in, there weren't many neighbors yet so they would often bump into each other in the elevator. That was how his wife and Auntie Kat became 'friends'. When his wife first introduced Auntie Kat to Uncle Jeffrey, he was kind of taken with her already but told himself that he had to remain faithful to his wife. So he didn't take any action, but simply just remained as acquaintances.

It was about a year after they move in that Auntie Kat and his wife decided to go take a yoga class together. Since we lived in the North and the yoga class was in central, they would often take MRT together. Since Uncle Jeffrey was a taxi driver, sometimes when he happens to drop a customer off near the vicinity, he would offer to drive them to the yoga place out of good will. Sometimes he would also fetch them back if he's available. I guess over time, Auntie Kat kind of got comfortable with the arrangement and instead of going to the place to change into her sports attire, she would just wear her yoga pants and sports bra out.

Being a guy, it was almost impossible to miss out on Auntie Kat's figure especially when the fabrics were tightly clinging onto her body. He then told me that there was one time where he went over to fetch them back and while his wife sat in the passenger seat and Auntie Kat took the usual back seat. He couldn't help but keep noticing Auntie Kat from the mirror. She was still sweating and had a small towel on her shoulder. The fact that her sports bra was white and weren't dark colored made her pokies seem even more obvious than usual. Uncle Jeffrey said he could not tear his eyes off of the sight as he could feel his cock trembling in excitement.

While his wife's figure wasn't too bad, but age was getting to her and her skin wasn't as supple as before and a bit of stomach was already showing compared to Auntie Kat's still youthful appearance. Furthermore, sex was declining so he said that he couldn't help himself but notice Auntie Kat in that kind of light. He said that he was really envious of Auntie Kat's husband. However, since he was married and already has kids. He told himself that he shouldn't do anything that may result in cheating. That's why he never really acted on it. Fast forward a few more years, Auntie Kat divorced and it was probably after she had started to go out drinking with Auntie Kim.

Uncle Jeffrey had just ended his shift and was waiting for the elevator when he saw a stranger who he has never seen before, carrying a drunk Auntie Kat. Since Uncle Jeffrey lived on the higher floor, the two got out first but Uncle Jeffrey felt that something was wrong so he went up to his floor before going down the stairs towards our floor. He waited for a while, thinking that the guy may come out but there was nothing. Just when he was about to leave, he heard something that pricked his ears. At first, he thought it was just his imagination but it got louder and louder. It was far too distinct to mistake it for anything else.

Despite Auntie Kat's room being quite a distance away from the main door which was closed, Uncle Jeffrey told me that he could still hear her moaning away. His cock throbbed in anticipation and excitement upon hearing it but even then, he knew better. Auntie Kat was now single and was free to do what she wants so this type of things was only natural. So he just listened in to them and then went back home to masturbate. A few months later, the same thing happened. But this time, he bumped into another stranger who was helping up Auntie Kat. That was when he knew something was wrong. Like any normal person, his first thoughts were, are they taking advantage of Auntie Kat? He had already noticed that there were quite a few guys that had brought Auntie Kat home.

He decided to subtly pry a bit of information the next few days by bumping into Auntie Kat to try to ask for the location where she was going to drink etc. Each weekend, he would try to make an effort to go to the location to see if he could pick her up secretly. He tried it for quite a few weeks but it didn't bear fruit. He thought to himself, so what even if he managed to drive her? When he was about to give up on the idea, he chanced upon the area one night and actually managed to get them. He noted that she was completely out cold and the guy whom he has seen before hauled her into the cab before getting in beside her. Seems like the two of them didn't recognize him as he started driving. He managed to get what he came here for but what now?

" Mmm.. William.. " with her head resting on his lap, she sighed. Of course, Uncle Jeffrey immediately took notice of that as he glanced back at them through the mirror.

The guy named William then whispered to her. " Later, okay? "

Uncle Jeffrey's heart immediately skipped a beat hearing that. Indeed, this guy too was having an intimate relationship with Auntie Kat. Just imagining them going at it later on when he sends them back home made his cock throb in anticipation once more but also at the same time, the feeling of jealousy was overwhelming. He wanted her but yet at the same time, knew that it was impossible. The two seated behind then fidgeted every now and then. The trip wasn't too long and it would only take close to 15mins to reach home but Uncle Jeffrey said that his eyes were glued to the mirror, observing what they were doing behind.

Auntie Kat was cuddled up in a ball, lying down on the guy's lap, her face facing his crotch. Unfortunately, he couldn't see much and it looked like she was just resting on him. However, when they arrived at their stop, as the guy paid money to Uncle Jeffrey, Auntie Kat groggily plopped herself up. Her shirt was disheveled and Uncle Jeffrey noted that he saw that William's jeans were unzipped so he thinks that they definitely did something at the back. But either way, William then brought Auntie Kat back home while Uncle Jeffrey went to park the taxi before heading to our floor to see if he could hear anything. Sure enough, he could hear Auntie Kat moaning away.
Old 24-11-2018, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

good story, please continue Sam..
Old 24-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
oxytocin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like this story, support your thread ts.

Hope to read more.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

matsue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to have a sequel, please continue TS.

Now started reading the Part 1 too.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Rinterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it.
Old 24-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
FalconF16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 24-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
hwahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for starting part 2. Just finished reading part 1.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

quaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

STill hoping to read some nice story updates.
Old 26-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
BioPhysics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS. Pls write more.
Old 30-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 17-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally season 2..cant wait for juicy updates. Read liao 2ic also hard
Old 17-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster