The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
How to unload when Wife is doing confinement?

Created a account many years back. Recently came back in again.
Now having a issue.
Ever since my Wife is pregnant, Sex is always out of the topic.
Now that she have given birth. I also can’t unloaded on her.
Any bro got suggestion?
Past few months is just being hand-some.
Need to find some cave for my snake to sneak into.

Thanks in advance.,
Old 14-07-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of
Re: How to unload when Wife is doing confinement?

bear with it. 3 months later she will recover. but if she is pumping breastmilk, her breasts could be sensitive / pain.

FL or FB or Fling?

if you are guilty, then your pair of hands are your best mates
Old 14-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
bear with it. 3 months later she will recover. but if she is pumping breastmilk, her breasts could be sensitive / pain.

FL or FB or Fling?

No FB, no Fling.
Wanted to find FL. But hard to accommodate the timing.
Old 14-07-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 18
hee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Now having a issue.
Any bro got suggestion?

Thanks in advance.,
Is your mind thinking to find some FLs to sneak ?
Old 14-07-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No FB, no Fling.
Wanted to find FL. But hard to accommodate the timing.
Are you working?

Hope that it can solve your timing (if you know what i meant)....

Last edited by neoprint123; 14-07-2019 at 01:07 AM. Reason: forgot to add on
Old 14-07-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

FL or FB or Fling?

Up u bro. 😊
Old 14-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Are you working?

Hope that it can solve your timing (if you know what i meant)....

Haven start work bro.
Even if start already, she can track my working timing.
Old 14-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

TS sound like a henpecked husband, suggest TS just go get a Tenga DIY, dun waste time. Chiong don't scared, scared don't chiong.
Old 14-07-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Hard truths coming.

Its one thing to eat out because your marriage is breaking down or because your wife is no longer interested in fucking you. It's another thing to eat out or want to eat out when your wife literally just gave you both a child and is recovering from pregnancy.

Highly suggest you don't cheat and stick to using your hands. As well as being a supportive father and husband to your wife. Come back to the topic of sex after she's done with her confinement and stuff, then work from there.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haven start work bro.
Even if start already, she can track my working timing.
Haven’t start work? How old are you?
Old 14-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
bundesliga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro,

after one month confinement can liao.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
zzstop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzzstop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Hard truths coming.

Its one thing to eat out because your marriage is breaking down or because your wife is no longer interested in fucking you. It's another thing to eat out or want to eat out when your wife literally just gave you both a child and is recovering from pregnancy.

Highly suggest you don't cheat and stick to using your hands. As well as being a supportive father and husband to your wife. Come back to the topic of sex after she's done with her confinement and stuff, then work from there.
Agreed and well said.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
True words

Quote:
Hard truths coming.

Old 14-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hard truths coming.

TS should read this to himself repeatedly.
Old 14-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
foodyuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfoodyuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Now having a issue.
Any bro got suggestion?

Thanks in advance.,
bro,

go for massage can liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1