The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jiajunchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

FR for michelle

While researching about which spa to go to and saw michelle picture. visited her 2 times already finally writing this FR for her.

location: this place is secretive, got parking slot but limited ah. there’s is bus available and 1-2m walk from the bus stop. They locked the shop, but when i reached, michelle unlock for me. when she bend down wah her ass shape fucking nice fr rlly want whack that ass. that time she was wearing tight black dress.

the first time i booked i opted for the expensive package, FJ. i dk why i want to take the package but rlly i see her body i want piak her hard bro. i don’t have any fj experience but as a first few timer, i feel damn shiok after fucking her. got lick here and there ah but i feel like not enough HAHAH if i got the money i won’t go for fj because once you shot out that’s the end of the service. i think for my case i got short charge 10-15m bah

the second time i booked i requested for 2XHJ. because i prefer hj honestly because im those kinds that come out too fast. before the massage she tease me abit and start to give me my first shot, after massaging and all the last few mins she give me another shot. all in all i feel damn shuang during that day.

massage wise power bro but i like she know how to press my back. but i don’t go for the massage

money wise:
first time visit FJ (58 + 150)
second time visit 2XHJ (58 + 100 + 30(remove clothes))

pros : big nehneh, can zhut zhut
cons : expensive for me (no income)

feel like trying yoyo/tiffany anyone can share their contact THANKS
Old 15-04-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajunchew View Post
FR for michelle

While researching about which spa to go to and saw michelle picture. visited her 2 times already finally writing this FR for her.

location: this place is secretive, got parking slot but limited ah. there’s is bus available and 1-2m walk from the bus stop. They locked the shop, but when i reached, michelle unlock for me. when she bend down wah her ass shape fucking nice fr rlly want whack that ass. that time she was wearing tight black dress.

the first time i booked i opted for the expensive package, FJ. i dk why i want to take the package but rlly i see her body i want piak her hard bro. i don’t have any fj experience but as a first few timer, i feel damn shiok after fucking her. got lick here and there ah but i feel like not enough HAHAH if i got the money i won’t go for fj because once you shot out that’s the end of the service. i think for my case i got short charge 10-15m bah

the second time i booked i requested for 2XHJ. because i prefer hj honestly because im those kinds that come out too fast. before the massage she tease me abit and start to give me my first shot, after massaging and all the last few mins she give me another shot. all in all i feel damn shuang during that day.

massage wise power bro but i like she know how to press my back. but i don’t go for the massage

money wise:
first time visit FJ (58 + 150)
second time visit 2XHJ (58 + 100 + 30(remove clothes))

pros : big nehneh, can zhut zhut
cons : expensive for me (no income)

feel like trying yoyo/tiffany anyone can share their contact THANKS
Michelle really worth. Can massage can fuck
Old 15-04-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
jim12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tiffany:

Really very pretty irl and great body. In my honest opinion she will turn heads when she is out on the streets. Parking no issue for me as I was there around 4pm. Usually when I go for massages I won’t opt for super duper happy but she is the first ML to make me want to opt for it.

Massage wise got effort and will still check if there is ample strength. Massage for about 20 min and she start her teasing leaving alot of time for fun.

Was a good session to me and she was very receptive and accommodating. Need to be careful not to kena GT by her. Left the place very very satisfied
Old 15-04-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Tiffany looks like 金晨 irl. Manage to fulfill my fantasy to bonk a celebrity.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by szobo123 View Post
Going to pay a visit to this joint tomorrow. To someone who tried both Michelle and Tiffany, who will you recommend?
To me, I feel that Tiffany has the better looks. Apart from that, Michelle is better. Massage is better, and sexual services are better. It feels like Tiffany is still new in this, and she prefers doing things her way.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim12 View Post
Need to be careful not to kena GT by her.
What’s GT?
Old 16-04-2024, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
What’s GT?
think they referring to gongtao or what some like to call kc
Old 16-04-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
What’s GT?
Gongtao bro, hahaha
Old 16-04-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
Lelasdf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dumb question but are MLs in this shop able to converse in English?
Old 16-04-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelasdf View Post
Dumb question but are MLs in this shop able to converse in English?
Likely no or just simple English
Old 16-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post
Before I try Michelle I will say Tiffany is very good. But after I finally tried Michelle, is hard to not RTF her. I was very impressed by her massage skill and furthermore she is a good F too.

Maybe should RTF YoYo also since long time no bang her perky ass.
Old 16-04-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post
金晨 face looks very slim on TV. Does Tiffany also look similar in real life? Her pics posted in this thread look slightly more meaty which I like.
Old 16-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lojiaklojiak1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if it opens to late night 1am?
Old 17-04-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojiaklojiak1 View Post
Anyone know if it opens to late night 1am?
They usually close at 10pm or 10.30pm thereabout.
Old 17-04-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
金晨 face looks very slim on TV. Does Tiffany also look similar in real life? Her pics posted in this thread look slightly more meaty which I like.
Won’t say very meaty ba, like a very petite girl with not much fats, slim and small built. Hope it answers your queries bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1