The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-05-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
sloth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I see new account.
I hear $85 an hr upsell.
I read $50 for GQ and a $30 to roam.
I smell BS.
I think uncle me go back pcc or guai guai go find my 110 regular. Cant afford or understand young man thinking nowadays.
My experience then with her was cold and very mechanical when she was at E. Prefer then summer and diamond etc.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by destressing View Post
Thanks for your FRs, and other bros'.
Am pretty new here, been trying my best to read and absorb the FRs in hope of being able to start my 'virgin' call on a positive note....
still trying to decide on 1....lol
Good luck! I'd only add that there are fake MRs here too so learn to tell which are the genuine ones. I haven't had a bad experience since I came to this thread.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Thanks for your FRs, and other bros'.
Am pretty new here, been trying my best to read and absorb the FRs in hope of being able to start my 'virgin' call on a positive note....
still trying to decide on 1....lol
Landmine is part of the game.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
destressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

landmines, yeah, for sure there will be...have gotten blasted when i was in BKK and KL the last couple of years. haha!
just that the info (genuine) from bros here, hopefully will help to reduce the chances of being blasted again....

yeah, i read and understand about not being 'accepted' cos not in their DBs or list....guess that's normal but that is like a double-edged sword, in that a newbie will forever be 'not listed' because no one wants/dares to start with a noob, so how can that noob even get that experience. lol
Old 20-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah, i read and understand about not being 'accepted' cos not in their DBs or list....guess that's normal but that is like a double-edged sword, in that a newbie will forever be 'not listed' because no one wants/dares to start with a noob, so how can that noob even get that experience. lol
Usually you'll have a higher chance of securing a booking with new or less popular MLs. When I first started a couple of months ago, I couldn't get any response from most of the MLs frequently mentioned here. But times may have changed, if they see their business slowing down they may not reject newbies, so just try.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Usually you'll have a higher chance of securing a booking with new or less popular MLs. When I first started a couple of months ago, I couldn't get any response from most of the MLs frequently mentioned here. But times may have changed, if they see their business slowing down they may not reject newbies, so just try.
Yeah...motto is, don't try, won't know!
For good or bad. haha!
Old 20-05-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
landmines, yeah, for sure there will be...have gotten blasted when i was in BKK and KL the last couple of years. haha!
just that the info (genuine) from bros here, hopefully will help to reduce the chances of being blasted again....

I started out not long ago and have left FR for couple of ML who accepted my number. I feel they are okay for people starting out.. not landmines IMO but the service maybe not be as juicy as other regulars have experienced with other ML. Hope that helps.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=...stcount=106455
Old 20-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

just try your luck and spam. even for the ang pais, even if no response. but also try to book less pops ones. maybe u can try June (formally known as Zhu Zhu - or football Zhu Zhu as she was known here in this thread). Based on my experience with her, her face is defo not a stunner, but her bod is damn solid. Service and attitude also good. Sure leave happy. And she is less picky with ppl with no records (according to what she told me) and I think she will input u into the system if you ask. She also works till very late, so may be easier to book too.

Edit: add the link here to help u - https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-june/

Last edited by samunouno; 20-05-2022 at 11:13 AM. Reason: add link to help u
Old 20-05-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
just try your luck and spam. even for the ang pais, even if no response. but also try to book less pops ones. maybe u can try June (formally known as Zhu Zhu - or football Zhu Zhu as she was known here in this thread). Based on my experience with her, her face is defo not a stunner, but her bod is damn solid. Service and attitude also good. Sure leave happy. And she is less picky with ppl with no records (according to what she told me) and I think she will input u into the system if you ask. She also works till very late, so may be easier to book too.
Can share slg link ?.just wanted to make sure it's the correct person
Old 20-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IMHO, can try the below options:
1) Try those less popular ML
2) Try those listed as shop based (May or may not use the same data base)
3) Try those “old guards” who has been here for very long time. Due to lesser customers after so long, they will start taking 1-2 new guys per day to expand their options. Popular ML included.
4) Try those listed under locals. Higher chance of landmine so need to search properly, but there’s a couple of good ones.
5) Try those listed under MW hotel (White card already, more commando)

After the session, just ask them politely to help you input into the data base.
Bookings will get easier thereafter after a few tries. Most if not all of us been through this anyway.

Note: there’s a few database around, so might need a couple of entries.
Note 2: now is a good time since there’s a lot of MLs around and business is much slower as a number of them can’t rtc due to very limited flights and unreasonable air ticket cost. Not to mention opening of borders to jb and increase Dome1 activities.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 20-05-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Can share slg link ?.just wanted to make sure it's the correct person
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-june/

Say first... I only visited her once months ago. Not that she's not good but there are too many options. I wrote a MR for her last time. I think can try searching Zhu Zhu
Old 20-05-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cool, thanks for rec, will add her to my list!
Old 20-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

The only thing I am trying to figure out are the code words.
SN? GND? MW hotel?
Can't find the directory on these. haha
Old 20-05-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The only thing I am trying to figure out are the code words.
SN? GND? MW hotel?
Can't find the directory on these. haha
SN = Semi-Nude
GND = Girl next door
MW Hotel = a Hotel located in G Area

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 20-05-2022 at 01:40 PM.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

Personally I have never regretted gg to Zhu Zhu. I mean I can have a nice personal connection with her, and some others of course. She is also one resilient lady who never hints about asking for extras etc, not money faced for sure. Never gave me any issues with time management or excuses. Only regret is not gg to her more often since I traverse the other dome exploring more variety with varying successes or satisfaction. Some are keepers though. Always remember the good ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1