The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Gigi.

Some discounts for looks, but indeed have Eurasian looks. Tall, maybe around 1.7m max. Very very slim with 0 fats, and enhanced boobs which was still slightly hard.

First shot was more SOP, maybe she was still warming up. Couldn’t do cowgirl for long as she said her leg was aching due to having too many bookings, so gave her the benefit of the doubt.

After the first shot, seems like she was more relaxed and she gave me one hell of a bbbj. Powerful suction, DT, wet & slurpy. Her mouth never left my dick for a good 5 mins, before switching to another position to blow me. I had to stop her as the feeling was intense and I felt like cumming. Second shot did her in missionary with lots of frenching and in doggy, which she has a surprisingly meaty ass for someone so slim.

Did not rush me off after second shot, but I took my leave for her to have her food before the next customer.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Bangboy213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bro, late Fr for Nanny A1

Looks: young MILF, pretty my type.

Body: 9/10 all nutrual, boobs the best sucking like baby. Her right side inward nipple, I suck untill make it upward. Ass is to die for all the standing doggy in front of the mirror.

Ass: 10/10 booty

French: all the way tongue fight. I have learned french for free

Bbj: was good, lick like lollipop

FJ: cowgirl, carry her standing cowgirl Infront of the mirror, missionary and doggy

RTF: confirm will come back
Old 20-05-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CoSmiCt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

asking for advice. im torn between Mabel (Poison) and Kaka (babyface).

who shd i go for?

my preference is usually someone who can give high GFE n frenching.

thx guys!
Old 20-05-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
Looks: GND look, definitely look a bit malay due to the her tan skin in which she likes to go beach

Body: Petite and natural Bs ( joke with her and advise to keep it natural)

BBBJ: this part I have to hands down...cause usually ladies do awhile...was quite surprised she kept on doing it long

FJ: not loose n naughty...knows how to squeeze dick surprised

GFE: devilish strong (don't feel that commercial or maybe kc level god tier)

Overall: smart and bubbly young girl from an Eastern province of Thailand. speaks good English, probably due to her educated background due to she's a uni student. easily clicked as we conversed. The whole experience started to feel like close friend as another bro mentioned
who is the review for bro ?
Old 20-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

PAT SILK STOCKINGS

Her pics are already so good but the real person is just as good if not even better.
Expensive yes but worth every cent.
Pat is not only fair as chinese, has a body to die for, big boobs, speaks Mandarin, knows how to suck and fuck, can french with the top of the cream icing....GREAT GFE....that something that I must have haha.
I expected a long wait to snarl a booking and it turned out to be true. The wait is really worth it. This is a bona fide ang pai.
Recommended and will most certainly RTF as many times as I can during her stay here.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 5
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...hlight=ferrari

Book fast car from the stable Lust365 - Ferrari
TG got alot of her videos and photos seems like very playful cheerful girl.

Looks: pretty not far from pics, give and take.
Body: got cool japanese tattoo, got abit ahlian feel.
Boobs: her neh got enhanced one, at least a c, can fill my whole palm. Keep helping her to massage her neh say she like.
Pussy: shave clean clean, smell also fresh.
Shower: take our time to shower before we start kill
Painting: lick her can hear genuine moans, and she quite loud like eat microphone like that.
COB: sexy view
BBBJ: play my gear, first kiss kiss tip then lick up and down like lollipop then slowly start to get faster. when faster i get more excited
FJ: request for various position all she ok, no complaints. Shiok shiok
GFE: very chatty, can talk make me comfortable.
RTF: see first might come back for her again
Old 20-05-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Pam yesterday.
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=878258

Location at G area.

Pam is tall, about 1.7m, natural B. Nice to touch.

Light kissing, shower together, able to offer decent massage, hardworking.

If she has make-up on, it will improve overall experience.

Will return to the same Boss for the other ladies.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...ghlight=olivia

Olivia, Hookers

OKT: fast reply and helpful

Looks: 8/10 same as shown in pics. Abit chubby got apple cheeks. Cute cute one

Body: 8/10 surprisingly body quite slim all natural boobs.

BBBJ: 9/10 extremely hardworking, got focus can see her aim is really want make me lose my first shot. But too bad, i tell her stop want to fuck her liao.

AJ: 10/10 tight bro, i really got thing for anal. The feel totally different from pussy. I excited then ram in abit hard, can see she like in a bit of pain but she never complain, still let me continue fucking her. Very positive working attitude.

Massage: 11/10 suspect she last time do massage one. Got skill.

Shower: is just shower lor

Got other recommendation for girls with AJ service please intro
Old 20-05-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Colonialchief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp's Racheal
Had a good time with Racheal yesterday afternoon.
Love's nest in town area, discreet even in day time.

Racheal is a OL type of lady, syt seekers can look away. She is chio though.
Services wise, I had no complaints, Racheal did her job well and ensured I didnt waste my shots and money.
Tipped her for CIM services which she took exceptionally well.
GFE is there, no rush nor time watch, she speaks little but spoke french more fluently.
Overall, Racheal is a good bonk, still $200 at least there was no disappointment.
Old 20-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=879157

any fern FRs? 🙂
Old 20-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 5
hdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...highlight=gift

Gift Seduction

Look: ok still can make it in person better

Body: I like big boobs and definitely she has damn a pair of good solid big breast.

Frenching: nothing too long light kisses here and there

BBBJ: hardworking, want to please me, no teeth

FJ: accommodating, what position I want she deliver

GFE: effort good, service ok
Old 20-05-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Olivia from hookerclub

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=878823
Quite a while inactive in FL1 but now happy to see so many new girls brought in and tried today Olivia from hookerclub, pretty satisfied and left only half an hour as a happy man
Look: 7/10, resemble the picture though not stunning
Body: 9/10, this is what I like most, slim without tummy and handful boob most importantly all natural
French: 9/10, deep and wet
Painting: 9/10, enjoyed very much, got high for a couple of times and turned very horny after a good foreplay
FJ: 9/10, when girl is horny, main dish is always delicious. Normally pretty hard to finish within the time but today surrendered pretty fast
GFE: 9/10 high high
RTF: yes, a great bonk experience always leads to more RTF
Old 20-05-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR Rita TRL

If you like petite women with nice non saggy knockers, slim body with a nice cute ass, look no further, she's the one.
Very fun character, loves to fuck the shit out of you.

If compared to Som (because they seem to come together and are friends), Rita seems to excel more in the fj but Som's bbbj is on another level especially with that eye contact.

Body wise, Rita is smaller in frame, both have equally nice pair of tits, Som is fair, Rita has the standard Thai tan.

If they both do tarma, then you will have best of both worlds, one to suck you dry, one to fuck the shit out of you.

Looking forward to both of them returning. Prices sky high unable to afford rtf for now.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...&highlight=pat

Pat from SilkStockings

OKT: friendly and responsive as usual
Looks: 9/10 she got those pure lovely girl look, as fair as snow.
Body: 8.5/10 got long slims legs actually when she wear stocking very sexy. nipples not very dark lovely treat to suck on.
BBBJ: 10/10 took her time to please me, enjoyed every second of it
FJ: 9/10 had some passionate love making session really like bonking your own girlfriend. Shy shy one.

Service all got nothing to complain. ty brother silk.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=877825

Chelsea from ThaiSmile. My Second booking. Same loc.

Location: Not public transport friendly. 20mins walk from MRT. Better to drive or Taxi. Plenty parking. $2 per hour. Vertical parking

Room: Clean. New towels..

Looks:10 cute syt, JC,poly gal. Fair skin.
Body: 10 my type. She so small and skinny with fake firm boobs C cup i guess. Small firm ass.The type of ass where u can see her butthole and lips without her bending over. Really turned me on!!
Frenching: Lips only, no tongue fight
Paint: Can paint pussy and asshole she loves it!!Cant smell anything!

BJ: 10 Good suction. Seem experienced for a early 20s gal

Fj: Any position. Had her in reverse cowgal.Fucked her while sticking my finger in her butthole.She is really tight. Had to use plenty of KY!Made me Shoot in 10mins!! FML! I was still hard and i requested her watch her pee and she obliged. Wanted to cum 2x but i used up my ammos.

Gfe: Accommodating, can speak english well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1