The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebherr View Post
Tried this SYT gal "Selena" ytd

Summary
Look- 8/10 , she can grow on you ,+0.5
Body- 8/10 those xmm, not baby elephant or hippo.
Fresh meat from her uni in BKK.
Body: Nice tone, not dark dark type.
No Tattoos
Boobs- Not Aerplane runway.
Handful of B. or B +

Selean can be Gfe gao gao but it takes some time for her to open towards you beside opening her legs wide wide for u.
Shower - Yes SOP. no much action.

For me, i like thing slow
Selena is those type , slow slow. No rush factor.
BBBJ - yes.
Fj- Yes, we managed to cock a few missionary position.
got hugs, and chit chat with her simple english.
Given 2nd shots without asking, feeling was good.
Took it , done with her in 20mins. endured longer than 1st round.

Overall- I rated Selena a 8 or 8.5
Problem is the Location if not, i would rate it a 9
Okt was friendly.
Hi she is from which stable.?
Old 28-02-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nara (Pink Lady)

Ok, abt time I pen a review for Nara of Pink Lady. Tried her twice last week but was very busy (& admittably abit lazy) to write a FR for her & oso dun think she really need it much since she alrdy had so many gd reviews. But since I'm out for overseas assignment @ the moment & oso becos she's leaving soon, I thought I wld juz write 1 for her & for Bros who wanna try her out b4 she leaves our shore. Dun worry, she's mature & has gd attitude so I dun think she'll show ORD attitude like many FLs out there who had earned their share. I'll juz share my 1st encounter wif her last week, since the RTF sex-sion is more or less similar.

Looks: 9/10 She's definately a MILF but I wld say she looks more like in the late 20's. Still a looker though, mesmerizing eyes & nice features. I wld be surprised if there are Bros who wld reject her. However, if u're looking for young SYTs (18-24 yo 1s), then she she might or might not be ur cup of tea.
Body: 9/10 B cupper. Thai tan, slender figure with not much fats & everything in the right proportions. She's abt 1.65m, I think.
Shower: SOP, not much action here.
Catbath: Focus alot on the nips & move down South.
BBBJ: 9/10 Like wat alot of Bros mentioned, she's quite gd in this department. Alot of slurping & licking on the dick head b4 moving down to lick & suck on the balls.
Painting: Allowed
Frenching: 8/10 Yup, she speaks her French well but not to the extend like wat some other Bros said. More like the passive kind. Oh well, maybe I'm not handsome enuff.
FJ: 10/10 Action began with Missionary, me pumping her & increasing gear. As wat some Bros said, she's relatively tight (despite her age & being a mum). N as I increase gear, can feel her pussy tightened her grip on my shaft, plus her expression of ecstasy & her moaning "Oh mine, yes yes" continuously, it's enuff to make me blew my 1st load in abt 20mins. She took off the condom & we proceeded to shower to wash up. We returned to bed for some chit chatting & she began stroking my shaft to life. I reciprocated by fingering her pussy & it didn't take long b4 she's really wet there. I suggested for 69 & she obliged & move for me to paint her while she blew me. After I got her real wet, she put on the condom, applied some KY & positioned herself to ride me. N Hell Yeah, like wat most Bros said, she's 1 helluva rider! 1 of the Best I had in a long while. Rode me for a gd 20mins, alternating btwn slow to fast rythmn, b4 I blew off my 2nd load. Told her I came, but she still rode & grind me, frenching me non stop in the process, b4 she shuddered & collapsed on me & whispered to me in Thai that she came too. We cuddled in bed for a while & then proceeded to shower.
GFE: 10/10 Agreed wif most Bros that she indeed scores hi in this aspect. Non-commercial girlfriend / FB feeling thru the 2 sex-sion. But do note that her command of English is quite chui, like Primary Sch lvl, so Google Translate wld be much needed for non Thai speaking Bros. N like many said, she seems to really enjoy sex & seems like a seasoned FL too, with gd professionalism & attitude of cos. She's a gem not to be missed but too bad, she's leaving soon Catch her while u can & Happy Chiong-ing fellas!
Old 28-02-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

FR for Jam from Temptation68
28 Feb 3pm

First of all want to apologise to okt and the bro after me cos I overshot. A million apologies.

Okt was very prompt with replies and even though i over shot the time he was cool about it. Once again paiseh for stuffing up your schedule.

Jam is a true blue syt. Slim, tight and smooth body. Please add thai tan. But the tan makes her look all the more like schoolgirl. Those that join girls guide or school band. Tan from practice.

Boobs are a B but fits her body fine. A little green but her persistence to please makes up for it. Whole experience is like bonking your secondary school gf.

Didn't manage to get a shot off. Not cos of her but cos I stayed up late to watch Man U smash 5 past Brugge on a working day .

End up napping with her and we overslept. She will cuddle up real close to you. She fell asleep on my chest and was breathing very deeply. We both knocked out.

Will rtf her if I can before she leaves as I have unfinished business with her. Need to get my shot off.
Old 28-02-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF FR for Felicia from RebornLover

Click Here to My FR for Felicia Previously

- Decided to RTF her again as wanted to bonk her in Missionary position while looking at her pretty face.

- She greet me wearing a black dress which looks very fitting to her body and somemore can see a bit of her cleavage.

- Enjoyed myself sucking, licking and fondling gently on her soft enhanced boobs.

- Still same as previous when she BBBJ / CBJ my 2IC and she will sometime twirl her head to let my 2IC have a different sensual feeling.

- This time round only focus on Missionary position as wanted to see her pretty face while bonking onto her and also kissing with her.

- Only able to one shot as I am a bit tired so after that both of us take a nap and she is sleeping beside me, resting on my arm.

- If she back for next tour, will consider to find her again just for her that pretty face which is my type of taste.

- Overall it was a nice and relaxing RTF session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 28-02-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=764109

FR for Nina by Galaxy Stable

Location 7.5/10: towel not sure if its reused cause its hung but easy access and discreet although i got lost for the first time cause im bad at navigating.

OKT 10/10 : Very nice of bro galaxy to trust me and let me book esp when im not verified yet. Very cool guy and thanks for being so patient with me despite me being quite new to chionging! Quite hard to find such a nice guy. Helped me out quite alot

Looks 9.5/10: pretty as hell although 5% discount from the photos as she didnt have makeup on except lipstick. Definitely wont reject!

Shower 8/10: SOP

BBBJ 8.5/10: can feel the suction and very sloppy. Nearly shot in her mouth

Boobs 8/10 : honestly cant tell if its enhanced but really nice to grab , quite soft and sensitive

Body 10/10 : No belly at all. Body exactly just like the one in the video . Got 1 tattoo at her shoulder area quite nice

FJ 9/10 : abit paiseh cause came quite quickly but she was really cool with it and had a good time overall. Ok with all positions and very accommodating

GFE 11/10: super high GFE , from moment i step in i feel like im being treated like a king. Super nice of her , talk cock sing song for abit before trying 2nd shot but im a 1 shot man .. but she still tried very hard to squeeze the 2nd shot out haha
True gem guys , rly hard to find someone who’s face is exact as the one posted. Had rly bad experience with some stables here before..

Shes leaving soon on monday so bonk her while you can!true gem not to be missed

Last edited by Shistlesmek; 28-02-2020 at 08:17 PM.
Old 28-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Seleen from Emmanuelle

- Tried Seleen on her first day. Seleen looks around 85% to photos. Looks very similar to the photo as above. Nice and pleasant looking girl. Got put on makeup and greet me at the door.

- She is consider average girl's build, slightly a bit towards the fun sized type. Her height I estimate should around 1.55m tall. Skin tone color is thai tanned but not the very tanned kind.

- Natural boobs, should be around A+ cup size IMO. Allow to suck, lick and fondle gently with no restriction.

- She is more towards the friendly and service orientated kind. Though she is new to the trade but she still will put in effort to cuddle and talk with me. Her English speaking level is still ok with an accent. When I leave the place, she will still give me a good bye kiss on my lips.

- She is more towards the kiss type. Need some initiation. Provide shy and innocent kisses.

- Her BBBJ is consider not bad. If wanted her to BBBJ more and she will accomodate too.

- Tried 3 positions with her, Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions and personally I prefer Missionary position more.

- Though she is new to this trade, can feel that she got put in effort to make sure I feels good. A nice and relaxing session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 28-02-2020 at 09:33 PM.
Old 28-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Yuri from Affection lodge. 28/2 430pm

Pretty and very playful. A bit ting tong. Not thai tanned but not super fair like those from Chiang mai as well. Big bone type with 2 big soft melons and ass is born to be doggied hard which i did for first round. 2nd round end up Cim and she is very proud of it as i took a while. Can literally mouth fuck her. Shiok to the max.
Old 28-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Darkzerger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=19807043#post19807043

Coco from Rollypolly:
Looks- 9/10 I think she look prettier than the photos taken. SYT and shy type with cute braces (does not affect bbbj). Actually look like those schoolgirl crush u never dare to talk to.
Body- 8/10 XMM, slim and petite n no fat
Boobs- A
Shower - Yes with lots of action. Although she's a bit shy at the start and will kinda look away. Some finger actions and you are ready for bathtub fun.
BBBJ - yes. And she's pretty good at it. Licking from your chest area down and around. Once in the shower and once on the bed and you are ready for action.
Fj- pretty much the XMM who will do anything for you. Tight

Coco is definitely worth RTF. She's the schoolgirl XMM next door type and the photos definitely don't do her justice. Shy at the start, treat her like your gf and she will return the favor. Showering tgt became bbbj in the bathtub with the hot water spraying down on you as she swirl her tongue around the head. Best!!!

As her hair got wet, she tie it up in a bun and that got me turn on even more. She was giggling a bit during the actions and turn her head away when I look at her. She told me she's shy and I told her she's pretty. Her moan is soft just like how she look. I pause a bit and carry her to the toilet to face the toilet mirror. She just giggle more and we continue the actions as she grab my hand and thight. The kind half want to make you go slower half want you to dont stop. We ended on the bed and she just tuck me in further and moan slowly(can tell she enjoy the warm feeling). Her English is pretty good. She took out the condom and told me she's throwing all my babies into the dustbin.

My first review after a few visits to dome 1 FLs. Enjoy!
Old 28-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

PC69 Eve

Legit SYT, great bj, very accommodative in positions. Face exactly like pictures. No belly fats, high GFE.

Good bonk, no regrets
Old 28-02-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unclesam65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for FERN by Galaxy Stable

Location 8/10 : G area, nice cosy room, clean.

OKT 10/10 : was in a rush for a bonk and bro recommended fern who was as below

Looks 9.5/10: Same as in pic, pretty, had makeup , smooth silky skin, nice ass , blonde hair.

Shower 8/10: SOP

BBBJ 7/10: Has braces so maybe not that great but i am not much into it so fine.

Boobs 8/10 : can tell its enhanced and really nice to grab , big

Body 9/10 : very slight belly. Body exactly just like the one in the video . Got some tattoos. Skin really smooth and fair .

FJ 9/10 : Ok with all positions and very accommodating. Came in doggie and missionary.
Asked me to slow down little bit. But i was fucking tired by the end.

GFE 8/10/: Very soft spoken no rush
GFE is good not like over the top. But very caring kind asking for water etc.
Old 28-02-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=763359

Felin from sgdolly
Rarely write FR, but good things are to share.
Okt nice and fast.
Apartment in area G, share other girls (can view girl for next visit)

Whoever like SYT should try. Legit born on 1998 (saw her passport)
Beautiful tattoo on belly and lower back. No pregnant scar. B boobs soft and handful.
Smell good and playful girl.
Accommodating, horny girl. Ride me like no tomorrow.
Bbbj, balls sucking done well
Various positions fj, can lift and standing f.
Best is doggy, firm ass very good view.
Reverse ride very good view of her pussy and D interlocking.

Good attitude no regret.

She leaving soon i will miss her.
Old 28-02-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for RP Rinny:

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=764022

30+ milf, small boobs have b/f sag and milfy figure.
Otherwise not unattractive, and olive skin still smooth and nice to touch. These thai ladies really know how to take care of themselves and furthermore she told me her regular job is at a beauty shop.

As previous FRs attest, her best-selling point is being service-oriented, hard-working, to get my 2 shots off within an hour, one FJ and one BBBJ / HJ. Gave a better than average massage during the short interval.

Other than her asking for tip, and ending the session fast before time's up, as she said her friend with customer need the room ... everything else was good. As this is a budget bonk category, still worth it.
Old 28-02-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a RTF session with Naomi of Em yesterday afternoon.

She is leaving this weekend so had to catch her again before she leaves our shore.

Short FR.

I bonked her good 1st round but cannot cum. Ended up kena AR HJ for long time and some DT before I CIM. Same routine for 2nd round as my lil bro cannot wake up...

I rank Naomi AR DT CIM as the best in Dome 1 I ever encountered.

Catch her at a convenient central location fast.
Old 28-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 15
Storm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStorm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wawa by Pink Lady

Saw the pics, totally my type, so pretty.
Quick and prompt arrangement by bro Pink and headed to the nice location near town.

Wawa looks exactly like the photos posted but with slight tan. Very pretty. My type. She has small B boobs and smack-able ass. Can tell she has given birth before.
Once ice is broken, she is very cheeky and naughty. Her smile can melt me.
After shower, she started her catbath with licking 1 nipple and using her fingers to stimulate the other nipple. Then will playfully bite the nipple.
Moving down south, she fondles and caresses and grab my already very hard cock. Then she starts licking the tip, the sides then gulps the whole tool into her mouth. She knows her bbbj. Have many pattern and also DT. While blowing she will also make some noises like she enjoys it. Steam.
After quite a long bbbj, I flipped her over to suckle her nipples. Her moans drive me crazy and I quickly cap myself and entered her in missionary. She needed some KY to start as she was tight. After a few strokes can feel she is wet and can feel her pussy is engulfing my cock very tightly. She will meet every thrust by raising her hips. She likes it deep. Changed to cowgirl and she rode me like a champion jockey. Gosh. She looks so sexy and the she likes to feel the full length of my cock going in/out, in/out of her pussy. Cannot take it and exploded. She continued to ride and grind me till I was completely limp. Remove condom, clean up, cuddle, chit chat. Shower and I walked out with wobbly legs. Old man can only manage 1 shot... lol.

Thanks bro Pink for the arrangement. Wawa is pretty and sexy and horny so deserves an FR.
Thanks for reading.
Old 28-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blitzgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella from affection lodge

Today all stars aligned cos meeting cancelled and boss went off early, so decided that maybe can get a good bonk. After reading some fr, shortlisting based on look and location, decided to go for Bella. She only has one FR so far, and I think it's quite sad. She still need more customers so she can get some money to go home (folks, this is a good sign that she will do the best she can). Now on to the scoring.

Location 9/10 : city fringe area. Convenient, discreet. Importantly the place is very clean! And furnishing is not bad. I am happy the girls get a nice place to live in (even if outside looks old).

OKT 10/10 : respond fast, polite, and direct. Give full marks cos happy place = happy girls = happy customers.

Looks 7/10: Thai tan, not say a looker, but hey, definitely not ugly la. She told me she do sales in BKK.

Shower 10/10: top service. Wash and clean nicely. A bit of teasing. Eh, she even bother to dry you up. But because we fuck first and shower later, so no power to have bbbj at that point. Previous FR states she does though.

BBBJ not rated: never try. Why? See fj (heh heh)

Boobs 7/10 : b size. But hor, she fucking likes to be sucked. So if you want a girl who responds to this, this checkbox is ticked.

Body 8/10 : petite, slim, minimal tummy (in fact I think it's considered no tummy la).

FJ 10/10 : this one will attack you. Maybe cos I told okt to get her to dress up, so she think I will be aggressive. No shower once I step into the room. She was dressed in lingerie, and started to hump me with my clothes still on. Wow. So aggressive. Also a fierce frencher. And at one point she pinned me down while kissing my chest and torso. As I took off my jeans,.I think she wanted to blow me Liao, but I stopped her and got the fuck on. She cowgirl all the way, then I du lan pick her up and pushed her down. My turn to pump, and within minutes first load gone. Shower, then massage. DO NOT MISS her massage. She uses baby oil and she is good at this. So good that I wouldnt mind if no second shot. But hey, she is very very eager to serve. 2nd round played out similar to first round, except this time I pumped her in missionary much longer. She likes being dominated.

GFE 8/10/: Very soft spoken no rush. Basic English, and dun look at phone! I gave her a small tip, and promised her an FR. Guys, dun miss out. She flies back 8 March.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1