The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-04-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cindy from Sweet Thai , First Blood , 21st April Late Morning Session. Raining day so horny for a good fuck.
Location is easy accessible and details given by Bro Donut was simple and clear
Clean environment , good ambiance, clean towels and cosy room.
Looks : Mid 20s, Girl next door , beautifully tan , cute face , with clean braces like those sitting next to you type at the campus lecture hall. (8/10)
Body: Petite , small frame, beautifully tanned, polytechinic / campus girl look alike , very smooth and firm( 8.5/10)
Boobs: Natural B, soft and smooth to touch.
Pussy: Trimmed , small and tight, odorless (7.5/10)
Ass : sexy and firm, smooth and great for doggy and kriss cross fucking (7/10)
Frenching: Initially worry about Covid , the occupational hazard of being an ART tester home. However , using my charm I managed to convince her to open up when doing her in bed .
Shower: Small but comfortably fit 2 unless you are a super super plus size. No rush , wash me clean clean. (7/10)
BJ : Comfortable , slow and steady (8/10)
FJ: 69, Cowgirl , reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary, spooning and kriss cross fucking (8.5/10)
GFE: Girl next door feel, like your poly sweetheart , like to converse even though speak little English.
RTF: High chance (8/10)

Shower was great.
Gave me a good rub and wash. And I returned her favor by washing her pussy for my painting session. Played with my dick and bj me , caresses and paint my nipples, tongue my balls and lick my turtle head . She capped me with her soft hand, did a reverse cowgirl. I laid her flat and started missioning her, tried to kiss her but was initially rejected. I pump her hard , she was really tight and I can feel her shaking with climax, I took this opportunity to french her 9696 and she accommodated with hugging me tight and scratching my back . I tongue fuck her and hear her moan. Turn her and did a doggy .Understand that she has not have sex for a period of time so she needed time to warm things up. I spoon her and ended with a kriss cross fuck before we climax together .

We laid by the bed together with lots of hugs and caresses. she volunteers to offer to massage me and told me that her job was a masseur in bkk. She massage my whole aching back . The feeling was really relaxing .

She is new to this industry so please be patient with her and she will return the favour. If you are looking for a gentle girlfriend type and a tight bonk , she is definatly your cup of tea.
Tight pussies are hard to come by …Enjoy bro .

������������������������
Old 21-04-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

SA Melissa

Person is exactly same as picture in listing and what bro Thialover has taken.

Won't go into ratings since she fulfils my bonking fantasy (short hair, tattooed, big B/C cup boobies, slim bod, ting tong personality). If you're looking for such things too, mai tu liao quick book her. Quite hard to get slot for her even for today. Needa advance book.

Some findings:
1) she's a cat lover, got keep cats at home, got tattoo of cat also on her leg
2) she's a good drinker due to her job back in bkk, likes whiskey
3) she into tattoos. Got quite a few on her. The flower one along her right ribs nicest.
4) her body sibei smooth. Realise after session she put on various lotion to moisturise herself.

Thanks bro KK for bringing in such a gem.
Old 21-04-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
legend bro

with her around to juagen my cock will be like big black cock

Her Juagen damn power bcos her hand damn strong!
yea, legend, i sure remember hot cake hard 2 booook

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 21-04-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
0xballer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anybody know where to find girls that are in higher price cat? Looking for those that can also do overnight or longer sessions
Old 21-04-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
rippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yuri from TRL

Was hoping to book Fon today but timeslot not available. Bro SK recommended me Yuri instead. Looking at her stats 38E and was quite tempted.

Pretty looking girl. Face is ok and acceptable, not much different from photos. Looks about 25-26+. Friendly and chatty from the moment i step into her room. She told me not first time in SG for this type of work, but due to covid cant come work here for 2 years. Felt relived as i prefer experienced ladies especially they know our SG guys standard.

Quite a wet girl, didnt use KY. pussy just right size for me. BBBJ quite standard, not too fast nor too slow. Her boobs can say is the main attraction, looks very nicely done. Shaved pussy is my type so it was cleanly shaved today as well.

Face: 8/10 looks pretty for her age
Boob: 8/10 2 red bean bun sized which is firm and round
Body: 8/10 hot body
Kiss: 8/10 Lots of pecks and some frenching
BBBJ: 7/10 Need more guidance but hardworking though
FJ: 9/10 wet and slippery
GFE: 8/10 Not those super KC type. For us it's more like young bf/gf kind of feeling. Easy going character.
Old 21-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=871807

Jenny from Loveaffair

Looks/Figure: Big non saggy (.) (.), once she open door you will steam alry. Her looks is similar to photo pretty smooth skin but not as fair in the picture only. If you don't like her looks then something wrong hahaha but her figure already to die for. Mummy nom nom...

Price: Yes, higher than last time but due to covid still... No choice BUT for her figure is consider not bad comparing to some other girls that is way too high some of us shallow pocket.

Service: From the review you can tell she quite popular despite having so many customer she still perform even in the late night, felt bad as I was tired but she is willing to spend the effort for the money you have spend. Maybe the chemistry was there between me and her bah but respect her. Suck until she tired but she still can increase suction I paiseh also

Rtf yes before she leaving soon...
Old 21-04-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any tried Champagne from Mansion???
Old 21-04-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Zoowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a nice 2 shots w Jun from Club Friday 2 days ago.
Easy booking, on time. Took me a while to get up the room but all good.

Shower tgt but the tower is tiny:

Nice look, 80-90% close to the pic.Aylin pretty and slim as described. Was a bit bit cool once met but getting better with warm up.
Mans made Cup C, looks good on her, not that soft but good enough.

V hard working bbbj, non stop and fast but nice feeling. Cap on n finish first shot within 2 poses.

V GFE while waiting for the 2nd round, tried some new poses n v good wrap up of the nice 90mins. Shower, hug n kiss before goodbye/

Will def come back if she is still here.

Can’t book if not review in abt but this is real stuff.
Old 21-04-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 3
ggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First try in Dome1 , very hard to get stable to verify

FR Lemon from seduction68

OKT very prompt in reply and instruction very smooth, like this okt service!

Looks : Late 20s, Look beautiful and like model. Picture is 100% her. (8/10)
Body: very smooth and curve at the right place( 8.5/10)
Boobs: Natural B, soft and smooth to touch.
Pussy: Trimmed , small and tight (7.5/10)
Frenching: Can kiss and french
Shower: yes, very syok to be washed by lemon
BJ : Sibeh strong suck , comfortable and professional
GFE: Can hold conversation and begin new topic.
RTF: High chance (8/10) But she will be back to Thai tomorrow..
Old 21-04-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrPoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Milk (Loveaffair)

Looks: milf look. Add few years to filtered photo.
Body: nice fair complexion. Slim & tight
Boobs: beautiful natural (C?) which I like. Nice and soft. Spent quite some time on this highlights for me
BBBJ & FJ: good service, hard-working. Can do different positions. We came together - shiok~

Very chatty and friendly throughout. Can converse in English. Good rubbing shower at the start. Massage was quite decent.
Not commando type. More like next door’s wife
Had a good time. May be considering RTF.
Old 21-04-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for TRL's Noey:

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=873370

Booking process/Location:
Communication/Booking process was fast and hassle-free. Location is at a Central hotel which should be familiar to most Bros. Convenient for both drivers and public transport takers.

Looks/Figure:
This is where she shines the most. It is not often you see a lady of her height (at least 1.7m tall from my estimate) having natural Cs with a lovely slim figure to go with her long legs. Looks-wise very presentable and demure kind (looks and skin tone discount 5-10% from pics).

Service:
Excellent. Accommodating to requests and never rushes to finish you. Not a time-watcher as well.

GFE/Attitude:
Very good on both aspects. Makes sure you are comfortable and always puts on a smile. Never once did the session feel commercial.

She also speaks decent enough English so communication wasn't an issue.

Others:
If possible, do help her get Thai/Jap food with rice options during meal times as it is not convenient for her and food options are limited and expensive around her area.

RTF:
Her price may be higher than usual, but with her physical stats and working attitude, I feel she's definitely worth a RTF.

Looking forward to more incoming gems from TRL.
Wow she seems like a gem, pretty sure you had a good time with her.
Old 21-04-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 4
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Do u have more pics of her?
Whoa memories bro; I still remember her from 5 years ago (Paiseh this is a relatively new account my old account deleted).

I believe I first saw her 2017?

Time flies!
Old 21-04-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a tit selfie with Smile from Club Friday after a long hiatus.

This girl is tiny (with just the right amount of body fat) so if you're into the petite ones she's great. Pussy is CRAZY tight too.

DT was on the menu - overall experience 9/10 - feels like the old days are back (aside for the pricing lol)

That said, gotta say that this OKT is a good one. Cool dude and ready to give recommendations if asked, which i appreciate. Pricing is still tolerable in this climate too.
Old 22-04-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Club Friday Tammy actually look like Blackpink Coco. Looks like they share same lady?
Old 22-04-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jenny from loveaffair

Milf in her mid-30s and from conversation she have been to multiple countries.

Pretty, skilful and accommodating. Slightly tanned.
Can’t really tell she is mid-30s especially with her looks and figure

Down side is she does not speak French but light kissing.
Self bathe at the end as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1