The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
benkyoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Lovers Fortress

Tok

her body is flexible. I am so afriad she fall off then I have to hold her. But is nice as her butt have some butt. her body is really nice like lolita and reacting naturally. After a while she so breathless that she collapse onto me. I hug her to calm her down as she catch her breathe
hope my FR can help some bro know if Tok is for you
Thank you for FR broo, soo Shiokk!
Old 08-05-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kaitligoded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jelly from Teeruklover

1030am $150/45/1

Had a great session this morning with her. Actually Ive booked her before when i was in Bangkok last year so im surprised to see her working in SG and decided to visit her as i know her services will not fail me

OKT: fast response

Looks: 9.5/10 looks super, absolutely great face and smile
Boobs: 9/10 natural and soft, responsive, loved having them played with
Body: 9/10 super tight, firm ass, nice hips to grab onto
French: 9.5/10 super enthusiastic girl, lots of tongue
BJ: 8.5/10 nice n wet, good attention to balls
FJ 9/10: great rider on top and in reverse cowgirl, which she asked for. Looks right at you and gets into it, hot moaning. Nice and tight in doggy with amazing ass.
GFE:10/10 good communication, great attitude, fun to talk to, really wants to please you, very flexible with services and positions
RTf: definitely
Old 08-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gonebonkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First Blood for PAM from Seduction

Thank you OKT for giving the FB chance. Responsive and smooth booking experience!

Looks: 9/10. SYT and GND vibes.

Body: Tall and Slim. Model-like Bod.

Shower: SOP. Nothing to really write about.

Frenching: Light pecks on lips, gradually moving to tongue fight.

Painting: Managed to! Confirm no smell!

BBBJ: Was decent and hardworking.

FJ: Solid! Accommodating to different positions and her moans turns you on! She rides very well, must control well if not will lose.

GFE: 10/10 Treats you like a boyfriend. Very polite also. Already missing her.

Overall worth it! Just a shame I didn't go for 2 shot. (Didn't have the time to) 9/10

RTF: Yes, if I feel like having SYT again! Definitely recommend to anyone if you looking for that!

Last edited by gonebonkers; 26-05-2022 at 11:58 PM.
Old 08-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Wow! So many gals! Even if I hv the money I also cannot finish fucking all of them… really spoiled for choice now… 😆

If price can come down a bit lagi better 👍
I really like your FR, who is your new target?
Old 08-05-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
carlosiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=21265735#post21265735

FR for Dream (MANSION)

If your looking for good companion, who can give u girlfriend sex, dream is the one for you. Always with a smile on her face, she very service oriented, will treat you like her own boyfriend, make sure that u are comfortable and ready.

Shower me, soaped me up and we were fondling with each other in the shower. Had an erection and she just went down and sucked on my tool , it was the best feeling in this world.

Cleaned up and she continued to give me a good catbath and bbbj before caps on , cowgirl , reverse cowgirl, missionary and finally releasing in doggy position where i laid on her, fully exhausted from the war we just had.

Please take good care of her, and she will reciprocate with the things u want.
Old 08-05-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...ghlight=cereal

FR for Cereal SilkStocking

OKT: as usual very friendly and responsive.
Looks: 9/10 cute and cheerful looking. 100% ang pai!!
Body: 9.5/10 well taken care body and boobs are solid, D cup. soft touching skin and complexion is good.
Frenching: 8/10 very passionate and long lasting.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 fast and sloppy with a little dt. hands and mouth coordination also very good.
FJ: 9/10 feels tight and super wet, didn’t even need to use KY. her riding skills is a must to try, fast and hard pounding like ride a horse.
GFE: we didn’t talk much but normal few simple question to break the ice
RTF: doubt so as there are still so many yet to try.
Old 08-05-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Just hope all the fake FR can fuck off 😂😂 especially those account with 20 points that is new or created sometime back but suddenly post 1 or 2 post now.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chelsea from ThaiSmile
15:00 8/5/2022

First time giving FR cuz legitmately feel she really very worth it..

Looks: 9/10 She has nice eyes, nice hair, really very pretty features tbh.

Body: 10/10 She super petite and i love petite girls so.. she doesnt have fats also haha and abit of those abs as well.

Boobs: 8/10 big bouncy boobs. However, its not the sensitive kind so maybe those bros that like sensitive then got more “kick” de this one is normal. Scar is visible too.

BBBJ: 9/10 Not crazy but actually very very loved when doing it. She like to slurp and lick balls also. Then she is the first girl that likes to stare at me when sucking and purposefully licking my sensitive tip..

FJ: 10/10 bonk her 1 position. Cowgirl only. Honestly she too chio and tight already so she bounce abit already quite buey tahan.

GFE: I think GFE most importantly is must speak french and she does! And i think our chemistry good to the point where we talk too much until really feel like know each other for a long time 🤣 She’s quite a sincere and down to earth person, which i genuinely appreciate.

RTF: v expensive imo but vitamin M replenish, i confirm go.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Thesecondnext is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ThaiSmile Chelsea

Booking was fast and easy.

Looks: 7/10 Typical GND look. Some blemishes but her natural beauty still shines through.

Body: 8/10 Petite & skinny. Can carry around easily. Would prefer some more meat on her.

Boobs: 7/10 Enhanced with some scars. But still nice to grab. Nipples are sensitive so remember to play with them =)

Frenching: 8/10

BBBJ: 10/10 She does it slow and steady. Feels like she's savouring every inch of it. Eye contact game strong.

Painting: 10/10 was shaven but quite a bit grow back so relatively stubly. No taste. Can tell she enjoys it from the quivers and grabbing of my hair.

FJ: 10/10 Damn she was tight. Was skeptical when she said better to put KY cause she's very tight even though she was very wet. But as she slowly sat on me - WOW. Indescribable. I usually can last ~25mins of non-stop pounding but she squeezed it out of me in 10mins.

She doesn't have much of an ass, so it was somewhat uncomfortable slamming it in from the rear. But can tell she likes it the most.

GFE: 7/10 Maybe it's me. Since I was pretty shy and awkward around her at the start. But slowly warmed up through physical interactions. Had a nice cuddle after the session where we talked about ping pong shows.

RTF: Probably - but only because there's so many choices out there. I'd rate her as a must try.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Noy from Freelancers (previously was Noey from TRL):

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=877759

Noy's last working day is tomorrow, so do give this lovely lady your utmost support as she faced an unfortunate situation and had to make many sacrifices and adjustments along the way.

Reposting my previous FR for her for reference:

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for TRL's Noey:

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=873370

Booking process/Location:
Communication/Booking process was fast and hassle-free. Location is at a Central hotel which should be familiar to most Bros. Convenient for both drivers and public transport takers.

Looks/Figure:
This is where she shines the most. It is not often you see a lady of her height (at least 1.7m tall from my estimate) having natural Cs with a lovely slim figure to go with her long legs. Looks-wise very presentable and demure kind (looks and skin tone discount 5-10% from pics).

Service:
Excellent. Accommodating to requests and never rushes to finish you. Not a time-watcher as well.

GFE/Attitude:
Very good on both aspects. Makes sure you are comfortable and always puts on a smile. Never once did the session feel commercial.

She also speaks decent enough English so communication wasn't an issue.

Others:
If possible, do help her get Thai/Jap food with rice options during meal times as it is not convenient for her and food options are limited and expensive around her area.

RTF:
Her price may be higher than usual, but with her physical stats and working attitude, I feel she's definitely worth a RTF.

Looking forward to more incoming gems from TRL.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LeonActually deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natty - teeruklover99

OKT: Fast and direct.
Looks: 9/10 cos she is a legit same as photos and i like young gals. And truth is she is pretty in many real life angles. Close to 90% of the posted pic (just skin tone difference)

Body: 8/10. same expected from a young girl. Smooth to carass, smells great also.

Boobs: 7/10. Natural but i prefer bigger. Looks all right on her body. No restriction for my tongue when sucking on her boobs and nipples

Pussy: 8.5/10. Seriously tight till when i painted her. Seriously smell great even better than her body smell lol.

French: 7/10. Nothing special on frenching. Light frenching with more pecks than french. She tried her best so give her credit.

BBBJ: 8/10. Quite routine not aggressive in anyway but covered all so again give her some credit.

FJ: 9/10. The 9 is mainly for myself since i only did one position. missionary her all the way just to enjoy her facial expressions. Yup she is super tight, every single thrust i can see the horny face she gives.

GFE: 8/10. open and friendly. chat alot with her as well

RTF: I doubt i have time to do it since she is going back already BUT i got her LINE lol.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyoo! All the keyboard warriors and ghost accounts are back in furious too. So many girls now, no need to do this leh. A live uncensored bodyshot photo of the girl works better laa. All chiongsters can decide on their own naa. khrob khun mak krab!
Old 08-05-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
spellsofgold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Wawa from RollyPolly

OKT: 10/10. Prompt and clear instructions.

Location: 8/10. Decent room at discrete location. Plenty of parking. Quite a bit of walking distance for those taking public transport.

Looks: 7/10. Tanned. Fierce look, but looks sweet when she smiles.

Body: 8/10. Petite & skinny. Full body tattoo on her back. Able to do many positions without difficulty.

Boobs: 7/10. Enhanced with small nips.

Frenching: 8/10. Hesitant at the start, but good once warmed up.

BBBJ: 9/10. Slow, steady and sensual. Lots of swirling and no teeth.

Painting: 10/10. Clean shaven and no smell. Soft and pink. Responsive to painting.

FJ: 10/10. Tight and wet. Accommodating to many positions. Pumping her from the back feels good with her skinny figure and her soft moans.

GFE: 8/10. Reserved, doesn’t talk much. Attentive to detail when showering, and offered a decent massage in between shots.

RTF: Probably. There are many other choices out there. Recommended for skinny girl lovers.
Old 08-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
pottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=877645

Was trying my luck with “ Mind “ but luck wasn’t on my side.
Noticed xixi and tried my luck with her. Jackpot.

Place is discreet but rather new to me.

Anw went up and once seeing her, was immediately mesmerized by her sweet smile and looks.

Showered together and went down on her.
While licking her body was twitching and agonizing reactions was such a turn on and went straight to the deed.

Missionary and doggy, end of story.
She went to help me clean up and let me rest.

Will not bore everyone with more details. Personal experience may vary, but I believe she’s a great and nice girl. So please take good care of her.

Will return when my vit M replenishes.
bonk safe bros
Old 08-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR 8 May 22 for PEACH (TheLord)

OKT is responsive and steady.

New girl, 2nd day in our shore nia.
appearance 5% discount nia, can see 1st pic for closest to real life look

what i experienced might not be what you will be experiencing, so please dont zap me.

French: 8/10
will auto initiate to kiss you and start tongue fighting with you

Foreplay: 9/10
we had quite a steamy foreplay with her very responsive when you rub her nipple and clit. So responsive to the point she kiap my head to make me continue eating her while she getting orgasm.

BJ: 7/10
quite good tbh

FJ: 7/10
she give me a short ride, surely have room for improvement.
i took over from here and change a couple of positions and she is enjoying, especially doggy and missionary. Her moaning is also quite loud and she will grab your body or hand while she getting to orgasm.

Overall 8/10

will rtf as i believed chemistry will be even better on my next visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1