The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-05-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
chris1968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tik from Lover's Fortress

I never write reviews but i will for Tik. She was 100% my type of gal.

Looks: 10/10 natural + young looking
Body: 10/10 skinny with no tummy and just perfect small type
Bush: Trimmed, clean and no smell
Catbath: 8/10 took the time to lick me.
Bbbj: 9/10 nice and slow...but wish it was longer
Fj : 9/10 very responsive and tight.
GFE: like a (thai) girl next door

Notes: What a great session. booked 1 shot but i should have went for 2. first time trying Lover's Fortress and it was very simple and smooth.

I love skinny girls and Tik checked all the marks i love. she works hard to please you. she's leaving soon so go find out yourself. you won't regret it.

Thanks Lover's Fortress!!!
Old 19-05-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyals View Post
Gals used to get 80/70 spilt with the okt, now they only getting 50, 100 to okt.
This is terrible as the girls do more work. For 120, I remember the split being 70/50, 50 to OKT ?
Old 19-05-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
Bro, a simple of fr will do leh.
Don't need tell us what u and her ate for dinner or breakfast. We not interested wan.
What cheongsters are seeking
Location / pics /boobs/ service
If can provide live pic with permission.
Speaks a thousand words

U talked until cow go home already.
It's OK for long FR but minimally section & para properly for ease of reading..
Old 19-05-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for jinna from AC

New stable at first abit wary.. but see video from TG and read some FRs on her.. wah damn steam the figure damn super good.. cannot take it.. must try.. little head cannot control.. booked for 2 shots..

When she first open door, saw her doesn't look as SYT as i expected but still okay.. as mentioned by other bros slight blemish.. but overall look like photos and decently pretty. about 158cm and 40kg type body.. She greeted me in bodycon dress that reveals her super hot body.. Asked her to shower with me.. once saw her in birthday suit.. steam.. no fats, super slim with nicely enhanced Cs.. some scarring at the under boobs.. but figure is as good as it gets..

Immd go to bed and wait for her to come.. Once she came, she cheekily gave me sensual cat bath and i kissed her forehead and face.. she tap my nose twice and smile.. wah.. really feel like raping her already.. BBBJ was okay.. quickly cap and rode me.. her hourglass shape figure is a sight! keep squeezing and sucking her milkbags.. put her to missionary and slowly pull out and in to feel her entirely.. she gave the damn shiok expression.. after awhile i shoot all inside her..

rested for awhile, gave me a simple massage.. then hug and nap together.. 30 minutes before time up she ask me want again? i said yes! she stroke my 2IC until hardon.. cap and rode again.. i pulled her close to me and hug her tightly while i push my rod in her.. damn shiok.. requested for doggy then superman her.. after that laid to our sides and cross fingers with her while frenching until i came.. what an experience..

The feeling of GFE was damn strong.. can be KC-ed type.. it really felt like making love than commerical sex.. will defo RTF before she returns to thailand..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 19-05-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
It's OK for long FR but minimally section & para properly for ease of reading..
I have to disagree with that.
It's not beneficial to write long fr where most of the stories are based on writer own sexual fantasy (Self deception)
In depth fr are important for OVERSEAS where many landmines are out there.
That's how we can look out for each other while cheonging safety in foreign land.
Old 19-05-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
I have to disagree with that.
It's not beneficial to write long fr where most of the stories are based on writer own sexual fantasy (Self deception)
Agree... Sometimes write until so "good", I confuse the FR is for the lady or the FR is for himself.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sunny909 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...highlight=gift

Gotten a mystery bonk from at SS for Gift.

Looks : 7/10 soso, not those extremely pretty, i suppose irl slightly better looking.

Body: 8/10 neh quite nice to squeeze.

Shower: nothing special lor, sop lor.

BBBJ: 9/10 i think this carried her entire performance. Quite shiok. Her skills and techniques all not bad.

FJ: 8/10 got her into doggy, back view really quite sexy i must admit.

GFE: 8/10

RTF: maybe next time i would prefer to choose.

Can't really complain because price is good. Service ok can alrdy.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

FR for Milk, loveaffairs

Milk is not a syt. She's a horny milf who gives very good service.
She has got a unique shower routine, she massages and showers for u. She can ride u for a long time, longer than most ladies.
She's a complete package, cheerful, high gfe and hot passionate sex.

Looks: 7/10 - hot milf looks

Body: 7/10 - slim, nice eraser nipples

BBBJ: 8/10 - deep throat and hardworking

FJ: 10/10 - super tight and accommodating

GFE: 10/10 - talks quite alot to make u comfortable. Bad if u like an ice queen

Rtf : definitely, before she leaves our shores
Old 19-05-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiogongtao View Post
Club friday nadear

Looks - 8/10 looks cute
Body - 8/10 big boobs big butt
French - checked
Paint/finger - checked
Bbbj - dyson vacuum
Fj - rockstar
Moans - soft to silent with great expression
Cof - checked. Can cof, think can also cim thou i didnt try
Massage - 9/10 massage trained
Okt - majiam privilege banker

Overall 9/10. Worth the dmg. Try it to know

COF need to top up? As it was not stated in her ads
Old 19-05-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 13
leo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Follow some guides / FRs and proceed to book a few FLs.
Ended up some encounters are not satisfactory.
Better read those with greater points and power bro, rest just see with a pint of salt.. waste money especially nowadays pricing has so much inflation in it..
Still prefer the good old days whereby Malaysian Chiobu grace our Lorongs…
Old 19-05-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoan23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Nana (The pimp)

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=878819

FR for Nana from the Pimp

To quote Brother Flash, cute as a button XMM. 90 mins flew by in a blur as we chatted and had sex. its a toss up between which was more enjoyable, chatting to her and watching her cute facial expressions or having a bona fide SYT service you. On this note, you cannot go visit Nana and not try her BBBJ, which is simply out of this world.

And in case its not clear from the pictures, Nana is not fat. The poor gal was so upset when she told me a customer had rejected her for being fat. Nana is curvy and huggable (try hugging a bundle of sticks if Twiggy is your thing) which made cuddling post coitus almost as wonderful as the sex itself.

The poor gal is bored stuck in her room and tells me she would like some alcohol (soju!). So any bros planning to visit her may want to bring some to cheer her up (and probably get her more high, which would probably mean wilder sex!)

Lastly, shout out to Bro Flash for being the most friendly operator I've encountered thus far I mean this is the service industry and our 1st point of contact is the operator.

Here's hoping i have time for a RTF!
Old 19-05-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Yea I also avoiding now. Last time that amnt hit a miss alrdy quite sian. Now the stake is like x1.5 times. Imagine u spend 220 just to get a very mediocre or bad svc. Very hard for me to take that risk la. Maybe I poor, stingy or what but the amnt of risk jjst too high.

Bobian lor like what u mentioned, everything up price. Maybe just stick to ML or whichever cheaper options that still caters the 100-160 budget ppl.
Very true. Actually, I find myself spending overall less than pre-COVID. Previously, I am more easy going on spending. Like $100 getting so-so bonk feel like it just whack, don't think too much. Nowadays very selective and careful lest getting a bad bonk... sibei demoralizing when that's the case. But I guess most stables won't care as long as the money keeps rolling in.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Let them block.. no loss to you bro
I know no loss, just feel it ridiculous and services attitude no standard
Old 19-05-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1968 View Post
FR for Tik from Lover's Fortress

I never write reviews but i will for Tik. She was 100% my type of gal.

Looks: 10/10 natural + young looking
Body: 10/10 skinny with no tummy and just perfect small type
Bush: Trimmed, clean and no smell
Catbath: 8/10 took the time to lick me.
Bbbj: 9/10 nice and slow...but wish it was longer
Fj : 9/10 very responsive and tight.
GFE: like a (thai) girl next door

Notes: What a great session. booked 1 shot but i should have went for 2. first time trying Lover's Fortress and it was very simple and smooth.

I love skinny girls and Tik checked all the marks i love. she works hard to please you. she's leaving soon so go find out yourself. you won't regret it.

Thanks Lover's Fortress!!!
for 2 years u never write , but this is a must to write?
i never ask u when she leaving.. got money scared miss out? i wont regret if u pass me money to bonk.. so pls.. never write FR, pls continue dun write.. U WONT REGRET IT also
Old 19-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

LT SOSO

long time never write FR alr, just a simple FR
SOSO not that little and slim type. but not fat. BJ very good, a lot tongue action. Kiss only due to Covid. at least C cup. can change position as u request. condirm will return
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1