The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Maclaurin88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaclaurin88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for grace-hookers 19-05-22/2000hrs
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=879382

Booked 2shots with grace wonderful day spend with her she look slim model type
she looks abit shy for the start went to the bathroom shower for me she start to touch my dicky haha went to the bed she started to chat with me at first after that gave me a massage her massage was great she started bbbj for me omg she gave me a good bj so deep i almost can't control myself she look me in the eyes i more buay tahan hahaha suck her boobs soft and is natural can see that she really enjoy i went up on her gave her what i can after that she say he wanna come on top of me omg her ride was wonderful i can't hold it anymore i CIM on her finish my 1st round had shower with her she clean me up most wonderful is that i ask her a bj in the bathroom she gave it to me we went on bed after that but i told her let me have a rest hahaha she then chat with me for like 15mins, i started the 2nd game i give my all out suddenly she ask me wanna change position wow i change a few position with her with her moan my form is there and her moan is great ended my 2nd shot when she was still riding is too great for her service .

Would booked again before she go back no regret what you see is what you get worth the price .

Thanks Hookers club for bringing in the great once
Old 19-05-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 16
lightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to all

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=879162

Took Mansion's Punch today and oh boy her headlights were mesmerising. The fake FR writer owned himself by posting about A cup tits - does this look like fucking A cuppers to you??!

posted with OKT and Punch's permission... Anyway, here are my two cents...

Location: central hotel near MRT with decent towels (not the good morning ones)
Looks:8/10 - pretty good looking
Body: 9/10 - very slim
Boobs: 9/10 - soft and playable. Come on, the photo speaks for itself
GFE- 9/10 - YMMV, showers you even though the shower is quite small
BBBJ- 8/10 good suction and knows how to take it slow, unlike most FLs who just suck as if they want you to cum asap. very enjoyable.
FJ- 8/10 tight pussy with soft gentle moans

She's fresh as a FL so feel free to guide her, but be gentle!
Old 19-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoebkk View Post
Honest FR for Jessie yesterday (SEDUCTRESS GROUP)

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=879360
OKT: Nice, fast replies and friendly to be fair to him.

Sorry Jessie is not my type, LB vibes, too tall and too big boned, just not woman like. But since I am there, told myself dont disappoint both lady and OKT since it is a new stable.
Big regrets.
Service average and mechanical for a superstar, she looks distracted and unhappy.
Short BJ and told me to fuck her after a few minutes of disinterested sucking. Sian..
This is the worst part, a foul smell like salted fish filled the room and I soon realised that smell was coming from her vagina. Not sure its her auntie coming or what but it was a total turnoff. Quickly finished and took a quick shower before hastily leaving.

It was probably not my day, not the lady's fault or OKT but wont be going back to her anytime soon.
Thanks for the honest FR. Up you! I booked Jessie pre-covid maybe 2-3 years ago. The descriptions you gave about her is true. It is sad to hear that her current attitude and service is sub-par. So I will skip her this time round. Thanks again.
Old 19-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Toei from Mansion

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=878178
See price a bit sus but took it. No regrets.

Hotel with limited towels. Lift is beside reception so a bit awkward waiting for lift but didn't get stopped.

Mid 20s. Wore thick makeup, got a bit of acne scar, but still quite pretty imo. Nice smile as well.

Photos not filtered much, very close to real person. No tattoos.
A bit meaty. Personality quite bubbly.

Fair skin, no thai tan.

Small B - A boobs.

BJ good but a bit short.

She like damn horny. Usually girls just lie down let you do the job. She lie down and hump also. Accommodating as well.

Think she just shaved cos quite pointy down there.

Only can finish in condom cos she seem to be scared of cum.

She speaks no English. If you want good chemistry then you need to speak Thai with her.

Had trouble finishing 2nd shot but she no complains and helped also.

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 19-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
hahapa437 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Hookers Club
Girl: Olivia
Looks: 7/10 sorry my standard abit high haha
Body: 10/10 slim smooth
Boobs: 8/10 Natural soft
Shower: 7/10
French: 8/10 good kisser
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 i feel her suction n tongue twirl
Pussy: 9/10 shaved clean
FJ: 9/10
AJ: 10/10 super tight damn good enjoy doggy on her
GFE: 9/10
Massage: 7/10

Olivia tried all on 90mins She is a very good girl. Service wise is very good for me Is she beautiful? Yes. Is her body boobs legs hands good? Yes I can only say she got the body n fuck u won't want to miss.

With no regret for her service thankful that hookers bring her in .

Old 19-05-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...highlight=audi

Lust365 - Audi

Looks: 8/10 SYT and very lovely looks. School girl vibes.

Body: 9/10 slim and small build.

Boobs: 10/10 D cup boobs, soft and natural. Boobs lover please do not miss this, confirm no regret.

Painting: 9/10 shaved and no weird smell. Pussy juice like car oil leaking, dripping when painting her.

BBBJ: 9/10 handled my gear stick pretty good, momentum is fast and smooth. No teething.

FJ: 9/10 super fast car riding with no brakes. Change to doggy and pump her pussy hard and fast from behind. Moaning like stage 2 tuning, nice and sexy.

GFE: did cuddle abit and small talks

RTF: Would like to try out all the fast car first!
Old 19-05-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ricmoet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?...hlight=caramel

Caramel from SilkStocking

Looks: 9/10 What attract me the most was her height and SYT looking. Very pretty to me. See her photo and never hesitate straight book her. Result never disappoint me.

Body: 10/10 Tall and slim, slight more to hour glass figure. Had to say like super model build.

Boobs: 9/10 Perfect B cup that suit her body frame. Very proportional to her body. Soft and nice to cup with my hands.

Painting: 9/10 Alot of juice confirm craving my tongue. After done painting, corner of my mouth is all her juice and had to wipe off.

FJ: 10/10 auto spread wide her legs after painting her, giving me the look to insert my cock in asap and feel how juicy her pussy is. Thrust her fast and hard while pushing her leg down and wide, letting her feel my cock goes deeper. Insane moaning and her face was full of pleasure.

GFE: It would be great if she is my gf. Would fuck her everyday.

RTF: Hope she stay longer because I will be back a couple times if possible.
Old 19-05-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tiogongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
COF need to top up? As it was not stated in her ads
Dun need bro
Old 19-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
juzforshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=879355

FR for Cherry from TheLord

Looks: 6/10 MILF
Body: 2/10 Saggy boobs, tummy
Catbath: Dont have
Bbbj: 4/10 Decent, but do 3 min ask to fuck her
Fj : 4/10
GFE: 0/10 Absolutely no service

Initially booked Tok from LF, but sian, some bro make her bleed or something so OKT cancel. At 5pm I blue balls so message TheLord OKT, ask him whether got GFE anot, he say have so i ok lor. at first took 2 shots, but once in the room, really feel like she got forced that kind. so a bit sian, tell OKT reduce to 1 shot, should have just rejected and left save my 120 and tahan my blue balls

Honestly, at this price, you might as well go Dome 2 top up 30 can find a chio one lie there give you fuck.

All the bros out there, i took a bullet for you so you dont have to. this one is a AVOID unless you like to tio chop carrot..
Old 19-05-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightyears View Post
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=879162

Took Mansion's Punch today and oh boy her headlights were mesmerising. The fake FR writer owned himself by posting about A cup tits - does this look like fucking A cuppers to you??!

posted with OKT and Punch's permission... Anyway, here are my two cents...

Location: central hotel near MRT with decent towels (not the good morning ones)
Looks:8/10 - pretty good looking
Body: 9/10 - very slim
Boobs: 9/10 - soft and playable. Come on, the photo speaks for itself
GFE- 9/10 - YMMV, showers you even though the shower is quite small
BBBJ- 8/10 good suction and knows how to take it slow, unlike most FLs who just suck as if they want you to cum asap. very enjoyable.
FJ- 8/10 tight pussy with soft gentle moans

She's fresh as a FL so feel free to guide her, but be gentle!
Nice FR bro.. as more stable starting to operate . more and more FR with questionable authenticity.
Old 19-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thread is flooded with so many new accounts writing fake FRs
Old 19-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!

FR for Jingle of SA
Location: Nice central location, no issues going in. Got bustop and carpark nearby. Regs would know where location is. Room itself is one of the smaller rooms.

Body and Looks: Face wise really like her pics, just no make-up and slight blemish. Very slim, but ass still got meat. Boobs is pretty much flat. Body wise is like younger, slimmer version of Christy Love. Shaved. Slight tummy but honestly wouldn't have noticed if she didn't point out. Says due to the beer she drinks.

Frenching: Sensual with tounge fight.

BBJ: More the sensual type, will take it nice and slow using her tounge to twirl around the head while she take me inside and will tounge flick while out. Will DT abit also.

FJ: Very tight and with good moans. Will add in some sensual dirty talk as well. Will auto french.

GFE: Very much the GFE type. Converses well enough in english and will cuddle close between shots. Really like as if you had a young barely legal GF.

Extra notes: Smoker and drinker, though it dosent bother me. Will play clubbing type music for ambience. Have to say, when she dances to the music, downright hypnotic and erotic, cant help but to grind against her while dancing. I did have a fresh dry towel, though I noticed that got a basket of used towels of varying quality. Those who particular about towel, bring your own.

RTF: Really meant to RTF Victoria before she goes back. Jingle is a good plan B but for now, she'll have to be plan C as I have a RTF target in mind from the pre-border opening days if suay cannot book Victoria. But those who really into SYT and the feeling of a damn young GF, go for it.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish

Last edited by HilfanSgx; 20-05-2022 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Better pstar comparison
Old 19-05-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to behold

missing in action so long almost forgot wat to write and found my old format

Girl : Punch
Stable: Mansion
Looks: 8.5/10 (disco girl wild look yet got a small girl look, looks like that chio ah lian beside the beng in disco)
Closeness to pic: 7/10 (pic made her looks very womanly but in real life she is small build and very girlish)
Body: 8.5/10 (Petite build....nice slim waist to hold for all the position thinkable...shade of normal thai)
Boob: 8/10 (enhanced but nice to hold, i think she got sizable boobs before she did the enhancement, like it sibei big, can still feel the hard bag when grabbing at certain angle )
Buttock: 8.5/10 (firm and shapely)
BBBJ: 11/10 (oh yeah...suction, vacuum, long stroke, she really concentrate full effort when she is at it)
Frenching: 10/10 (Tongue fight!)
FJ: 9/10 (very responsive...either she loves sex or she is a damn good actor)
Moan: 8/10 (small amp gentle moan...maybe cos I not power enuff)
Massage: she did some on my back but you see her slim arm, cfm no strength one. She dont like to go massage herself so she also dunno wat is a good massage.
GFE: 90% (chatty and always smiling)
Horniness: 7/10 (I think no alcohol she not kick considering she is a chiongster keke....but she is doing her part)
Communication: 90% (england not bad...i speak thai so no prob)
Attitude: 10/10 (Attentive and gfe..)
Service : 9/10 ( Quality class service...you will be a king for 90 min)
Location: nearest parking need to try your luck, for cfm parking need to walk about 3 min. lots of nice food along the way. A familiar street. No check in needed.
RTF: will try others first....so many now suddenly..
Additional notes: that towel i think is face towel but not bathing one. it is so short I also dunno how to dry my back so tell Punch to help.
Old 19-05-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 16
lightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
Nice FR bro.. as more stable starting to operate . more and more FR with questionable authenticity.
post real photo also kena zap 7 points. no wonder the scene is going to shits...
Old 20-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jay81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kaka from BabyFace

Last bonk in Dome 1 2 years back. Decided to book this afternoon for 2 shots after seeing her pics.

OKT: Fast and short reply.
Looks: Around 10% discount from the pics but still chio.
Shower together : Yes and did handjob to make my little bro hardened.
Boobs: Enhanced but still nice to suck and play with.
Body :Slim and curvy at the right places.
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: Nice suction and occasionally DT during session.
1st shot: Did missionary, doggy and finished with reverse cowgirl. Had to give her credit et for being patient after I had trouble releasing my first shot.
2nd shot: Chatted with her until we both realised only 15 minutes left of the session. Released 2nd shot with cowgirl.
GFE : 100%. Made effort to start conversation although her English is limited but there's always Google translator to help.
TF : When time permits.
Saw a girl when entering and leaving the unit. She informed me that girl is Sasa but didn't get to see her face clearly. Would like to try her soon judging from the pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1