The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you tried have you blindfolded your sex partner for blowjob before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Wow!!! This is nice!
But don't think I can do that with my hubby,,,

Is that your friend in the photo?
Not right? It's mean for illustration only,,,

Or Your friend is an angmo?
That guy clearly is an angmo!
And that lady,,, looking at her physic,,
She seems angmo to me too,,,
sorry, the photo just for illustration only, that's how i fucked my friend's FB
Old 08-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thread!

You guys should see me blindfold my wife.
And get her to do me a striptease!
I'm the open! Wooo.. Lol..
Old 12-11-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Power lah friends
Old 13-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

During one of my anniversary with my then GF (now wife), I had her blindfolded in Hard Rock Hotel (Sentosa) and we tried out all sorts of stuff.

Had her kneel down in the middle of the room naked, hands tied behind her back and started whipping her with my belt.

That lasted awhile then I used a vibrator on her nipples. She got extremely wet. I think it was because she cannot see what's happening around her. Her breathing became very heavy when she heard the humming noise from the vibrator.

Had the vibrator inside her and instructed her to hold it in just by giaping with her pussy. If it drops out or she ask me to push it in again, she gets whipped harder each time.

Had her gave me a hands-free blowjob and it was super shiok~

Fun times~ Now planning for next sexcapade. Learning the art of Shibari now haha so can blindfold her and tie her up properly.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
During one of my anniversary with my then GF (now wife), I had her blindfolded in Hard Rock Hotel (Sentosa) and we tried out all sorts of stuff.

Had her kneel down in the middle of the room naked, hands tied behind her back and started whipping her with my belt.

That lasted awhile then I used a vibrator on her nipples. She got extremely wet. I think it was because she cannot see what's happening around her. Her breathing became very heavy when she heard the humming noise from the vibrator.

Had the vibrator inside her and instructed her to hold it in just by giaping with her pussy. If it drops out or she ask me to push it in again, she gets whipped harder each time.

Had her gave me a hands-free blowjob and it was super shiok~

Fun times~ Now planning for next sexcapade. Learning the art of Shibari now haha so can blindfold her and tie her up properly.
Bro. Try get a Indian guy fuck your wife when she blindfolded.

Should be fun
Old 13-11-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Interesting thread!

You guys should see me blindfold my wife.
And get her to do me a striptease!
I'm the open! Wooo.. Lol..
Post pictures please...
Old 13-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread bros.

When a woman loses control of her senses and feels vulnerable, that's when you will be able to play her to the max.

Blindfolds and cuffs are my favourite and of course vibrators as bro pinkfish pointed out.

Attached an image before the fun starts with my FB. It was a lunchtime quickie. I had her dress up like a slut - dog collar, tight bodice, gstring, net stockings and her high heels.

After she dressed up, I had her sit with her legs spread on a chair, hands tied behind with the cloth handcuff in the set and I blindfolded her with my black work tie.

Play her with the vibrator all over and left it at the door of her pussy inside the bodice, then cubes of ice over her ears and nipples. When my tongue started working her neck and down her body, she was moaning loud and horny like hell.

Reward was a crazy slutfuck, doubleshots and a bbbj to clean the cock all up.

Sorry can't share the other pics, private stuff.

Old 15-11-2016, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Good thread bros.

When a woman loses control of her senses and feels vulnerable, that's when you will be able to play her to the max.

Blindfolds and cuffs are my favourite and of course vibrators as bro pinkfish pointed out.

Attached an image before the fun starts with my FB. It was a lunchtime quickie. I had her dress up like a slut - dog collar, tight bodice, gstring, net stockings and her high heels.

After she dressed up, I had her sit with her legs spread on a chair, hands tied behind with the cloth handcuff in the set and I blindfolded her with my black work tie.

Play her with the vibrator all over and left it at the door of her pussy inside the bodice, then cubes of ice over her ears and nipples. When my tongue started working her neck and down her body, she was moaning loud and horny like hell.

Bro

Try get another guy up your girl.

Surprised her lah
Old 15-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Good thread bros.

Looks good~

And I agree with you. When the sight is gone, the touch sensation takes over. And thats when things gets heated up.

Year end is coming and I have some things planned out. Will share it on this thread or start my own if this is gone.

*hint: Shibari*
Old 15-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent bro. Looking forward to more.

Prototype appetiser, first?

Old 15-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Old 15-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Old 15-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Old 15-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Old 15-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Libero

who is she?

ur wife?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1