The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Malaysian woman finds love by marrying paralyzed man from China

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

If you as an able bodied man can't find a wife in Singapore, please do not continue reading.....

Malaysian woman finds love by marrying paralyzed man from China

This article is contributed by the STOMP Team.

A Malaysian woman married a man bedridden for 31 years in a wedding ceremony in China last Wednesday (August 7) -- after 2 years of online dating.

According to an article in China Smack, Malaysian Yan Shuying said she's prepared to share the joys and sorrows of life together with her husband, 38-year-old Li Kangyu, who suffers from joint necrosis, ankylosis and muscular atrophy -- despite his low income of 2,300 yuan (S$477.90) per year from a government subsidy.

Family members from both sides, who were once opposed to their marriage, were said to be moved by their insistence.

Yan Shuying, who hails from Kuala Lumpur, said: “Apart from his physical illness, Li Kangyu is better than many other people.

"Though he has never attended school, he knows a lot about history, geography, current affairs, etc. And he is very smart.

"He is very earnest and brave towards life, and the physical disability makes him even more positive. I’m very moved.

"He can be my guide, walking with me on the road of life.”

She adds that she is very happy to be his wife and hopes she can look after him her whole life.

In order to save on wedding expenses, she wore a wedding gown she bought on the Internet for 165 yuan (S$34.28).

Li Kangyu’s cousin helped her with her make-up.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1