The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 29-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
Just tried Linda due to a few bros high recommandation 5mins ago . Massage was quite ok and.. her bbbj was really awesome!!! The amount of time she spend licking my balls and penis was incredible long... was telling her about 2 shots but 1 bbbj was too awesome till i feel very very satifoed and the price was resonable. A tip to bros who cant find her she usually in the shop from 1130pm onwards and she told me that she also got a shop at golden mile which she be there in the evening. Just walk along the bakery stall she look outstanding as compared to the grannies over there. I spend total $70 including massage. I walk out of the plaza with my leg wobbly. 1 of the best bbbj i ever received for this year !!!
No leh bro, went there like during 3.30pm and no Linda there hais.
Old 29-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Just tried Linda due to a few bros high recommandation 5mins ago . Massage was quite ok and.. her bbbj was really awesome!!! The amount of time she spend licking my balls and penis was incredible long... was telling her about 2 shots but 1 bbbj was too awesome till i feel very very satifoed and the price was resonable. A tip to bros who cant find her she usually in the shop from 1130pm onwards and she told me that she also got a shop at golden mile which she be there in the evening. Just walk along the bakery stall she look outstanding as compared to the grannies over there. I spend total $70 including massage. I walk out of the plaza with my leg wobbly. 1 of the best bbbj i ever received for this year !!!
No doubt about her BJ, "Super".
Old 30-11-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Jalan Sultan

Haha yeah Bro BBHumper

Last edited by pighead833; 30-11-2016 at 01:43 AM.
Old 30-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
gogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
hi bro pighead, can share linda ctc? i like bbbj very much.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusionerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone advise me where'S Linda? Is she still working at JSP?
Old 03-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
drstrange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro pighead,
can share contacts pls?
thxs
Old 04-12-2016, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
AV well aware of what is going on inside these places and have their ways to clean it up. Getting evidence, if they really need to, is not tough given the main customer base of these mps are locals so undercover will have a higher success rate. Eg is FC. Frequent checks, send undercovers, put pressure on building management and landlords, cctvs etc. It make it difficult for the mps to operate so gradually they moved out.

I feel those located in shopping centres tend to have higher risk. JSP targeted likely cos of 1st floor, the sudden increase in mps. Parklane and Excelsior are just a matter of time, it's too much like FC, packed with mps.
The gals are making it too obvious.
I'm afraid they'll soon be shooting themselves in their own foot.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
momba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymomba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi,

any bros can kindly pm Linda's location? thanks.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Hi. Been awhile since I visited this place and kinda surprised at the attention this place been getting, albeit the wrong type.

Just wanna check wid bros with patronizing this place. Is angie and joyce still working?
Old 05-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Hi. Been awhile since I visited this place and kinda surprised at the attention this place been getting, albeit the wrong type.

Just wanna check wid bros with patronizing this place. Is angie and joyce still working?
I ever engage service by this short slim erm.. milf or aunty who call herself Angie. She had a red tatoo on her upper back. Not sure is she the one u referring to bro
Old 05-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

To bros who request linda ctc from me , i am sorry i couldnt share as i got zap 2pts by anonymous saying that "Linda ask me to zap you 2pt piggy" perhaps someone is unhappy as jsp is quite a red spot .However bros who had read the previous jsp thread will know that her shop is just opposite of the food store at level 4. She is a thai so of course had a thai accent. I went to jsp a few time in evening and engage service with the gilfs who called themselves as Linda and end up lao bak sai. So i decided to change my timing to visit there during early lunch time to look for her. It took me 3 visit to spot her . Hope the above tips help bros who are interested.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone wanna go recce today ?
Old 05-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Angie is still there.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Good update bro 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
Angie is still there.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:

Yes, they both are operating. However, Joyce/Cindy is operating in a different area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1