The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet168 View Post
Yes, confirm not from or geylang cos i think TS is the authorize distributor here. I have use TS product before so i roughly know who the import all that will be done. Thing like the spanish fly mints is not even here in singapore, is all USA product is a certified product, so confirm is real.
I wonder where did those Singapore vendors get their stuff from?
Here in the PI..... almost 95% of the imitation drugs sold by the street vendors are from PRC.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
I wonder where did those Singapore vendors get their stuff from?
Here in the PI..... almost 95% of the imitation drugs sold by the street vendors are from PRC.
Of course, they have their own distributor to get the product.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

More product on the way, PM me for details.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
Valuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to behold

ts, please pm in details
Old 10-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuable View Post
ts, please pm in details
What detail u want to know?
Old 10-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as you get something that works, just stick to it.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster (A)

More product on the way, PM me for details.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
maybemaybemaybe is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybemaybemaybe is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybemaybemaybe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good post, may i know where to get
Old 11-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster (A)

anyone heard about the this liquid formular that when you sniff, during sex, you'll get very high and cum really fast? I talked to a girl today and she said her boyfriend use that very often. Cum damn fast and damn high. She likes it also because less job for her. lol. i think she dont love him already.

I just want to find the name of it. So someone pls provide me
Old 11-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewonderspy View Post
anyone heard about the this liquid formular

Never heard before, but like that also can??
Old 12-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster (A)

All i know is that it exist. and i'm keen to try it out. Everything also must try ma. I search the web for damn long still can't find sia.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All i know is that it exist. and i'm keen to try it out. Everything also must try ma. I search the web for damn long still can't find sia.
Ok, you try lor, it could be a kind of glue or a kind of drug, may get addicted i think.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Bro thewonderspy, never heard b4...
I already spit quite fast... w/it I think don't need to poke abalone leow...
but if it's effective on bu... then using it may give bu lots of climax in short period of time...
Quote:
anyone heard about the this liquid formular that when you sniff, during sex, you'll get very high and cum really fast? I talked to a girl today and she said her boyfriend use that very often. Cum damn fast and damn high. She likes it also because less job for her. lol. i think she dont love him already.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Its Coke

Or more correctly known as cocaine...... it's illegally in Singapore.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster (A)

No 100% not coke or ice. When i find it, i will post the name.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1