The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-02-2013, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danok/Hatyai, Phuket, Bangkok (14-21/02/13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
No problem.

Last week I was contributing to the Danok economy.
Good for u.... durex should award u a vip card
Old 14-02-2013, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
astreal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lucky she didn't send u to hospital. Joking.... Thai gers are capable of everything...

Something in the Som Tam i guess
Old 14-02-2013, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astreal69 View Post
Something in the Som Tam i guess
Lolx, som tam madness.

All of them love it. Till I gave in and eat with them.
Old 14-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Rukthai bro are you here.? Pinkreika bro ask me find you for 6000baht - 7000baht model quality girl..he say u got very good lobang..share share lae
No offence bro, but if u have been following the threads closely , perhaps u should know even for LT with agogo bar girl will set u back at 5000baht excluding LDs,BF etc. So what makes u think or anyone think that a model quality girl will go with any tom dick or harry for a mere 6000/7000baht? if u are decent and presentable enough, u can get any girls of that quality at discos in bangkok. Falabella would be a good place to start with. But do not wear t shirts or jersey there pls.

Even those off the shelf "models" who came to singapore to work at thai discos get hundreds of dollars of flower hanging everyday and they do not neccessarily go with customers.

The next best bet would be going to kapoo joints or the Lord as i have seen some similar quality type of girls working there. enjoy hunting!
Old 14-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Be nice lah. He did not go around asking for places to go. just sharing his experience as a SG indian what. why so harsh on him?? Harsh words in forum are reserved generally for free loaders of info. so.. be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMama View Post
Oh dear oh dear oh dear....what an unfortunate post...

Bro, you go all out to characterise Thai hookers as racist but from your own statements, you claim that you are not the typical Indian because

(a) you are Westernised (as opposed to your typical Indian who doesn't know how to treat women)
(b) you are not stingy (as opposed to your typical Indian)
(c) you are hygienic and clean (as opposed to your typical Indian)

You come across as a worse racist than any of them. They are protecting themselves, if anything, probably because of prior experiences they have no choice but to engage in false generalisations.

You, on the other hand, merely across as a self-loathing Indian. I suggest you look in the mirror before you start picking on people for the very same reasons. Did your Western education not include philosophy?

There are far better arenas to be battling racist stereotypes and prejudice than in Soi Cowboy with a Thai hooker. They're not looking to debate philosophical fallacies, you know....

But whatever floats your boat, man....

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 14-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
No offence bro, but if u have been following the threads closely , perhaps u should know even for LT with agogo bar girl will set u back at 5000baht excluding LDs,BF etc. So what makes u think or anyone think that a model quality girl will go with any tom dick or harry for a mere 6000/7000baht? if u are decent and presentable enough, u can get any girls of that quality at discos in bangkok. Falabella would be a good place to start with. But do not wear t shirts or jersey there pls.

Even those off the shelf "models" who came to singapore to work at thai discos get hundreds of dollars of flower hanging everyday and they do not neccessarily go with customers.

The next best bet would be going to kapoo joints or the Lord as i have seen some similar quality type of girls working there. enjoy hunting!
and long time was invented for girls who cant get shortimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also its my experience that model quality girls dont work agogos-too much hustle and bustle........................lol., model or stunners rather sit on a couch and wait for ciustomers!

agogos are populated with many plain to moderately good looking girls with a few really pretty girls thrown in.
Old 14-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As I mentioned before, these gers paid those small small small magazine to publish their photos and bingo, they are overnight models and can demand more money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Harsh words in forum are reserved generally for free loaders of info. so.. be nice.
Ya just like I did to u. TLSF.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Bro ah bro, not I don't want pass the contact to u lehz.
I dont have their numbers only add them in line and wechat, how to pass.

I did not see any Thai ppl come up to me and say I dance good wor.
So not counted as dance machine. I hereby announce cooler is the dancing king.
Joking lah...u know our shared thinking on this matter...will not go for it also wan...555++

U did not see them applauding and asking u to dance more? Think u must be blind lor.....anyways u and Cooler next time...Dance Off!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
I think same same na. Correct me nookie.
Same gal lah....CONFIRM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Sharing is caring
I see....ok, next time u get a gal for ST or LT, notify me so tat I can go share in the bonk too....sharing is caring dude.....thanks in advance!

Quote:
Lucky she didn't send u to hospital. Joking.... Thai gers are capable of everything...
Prof Naemlo....u are absolutely right these thai gers can be real tigers if u step on their tails....scary man!! 5555
Old 14-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Joking lah...u know our shared thinking on this matter...will not go for it also wan...555++

U did not see them applauding and asking u to dance more? Think u must be blind lor.....anyways u and Cooler next time...Dance Off!!

Same gal lah....CONFIRM!!
I know la. What are brothers for.

Lolx got mey since when they ask me dance more? U Mao Liao la.555
Old 14-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Currently back in sinkie land for new year..
will only be back next week.. so bros who PM me... all dinner / outings / pool are delayed till next week....huat ar!!!!

bros.. u know who u are.. , time to head back to that place again! LOL... Barsu!!!
Old 14-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

Falabella i heard is a hiso place right? Difficult to hook up with girls, if you are looking for ONS....unless u damn yandao and have charisma....

Go to the higher class MP joints....Lord, Copa Cabana, La Belle etc. they have some model grade from 5K baht onwards....but not all worth the money....only some in my opinion. Dont know abt Service, cos havent try before. Maybe let u know after my trip end Feb...been fantasising on one model from Lord (5.1K) that Rukthai and I spotted in my last trip on my last day in bkk. Would have bonked her if not for fact had to leave for airport....

Been wanting to explore new kapoo joints, hopefully can find the time next trip. Will contribute my fr if it happens....
Old 14-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

U did not see them applauding and asking u to dance more? Think u must be blind lor.....anyways u and Cooler next time...Dance off
Yeah dance... good form of exercise to shag off my fats... 5555
Old 14-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
As I mentioned before, these gers paid those small small small magazine to publish their photos and bingo, they are overnight models and can demand more money.

Ya just like I did to u. TLSF.
......wow .... looks is deceiving....
Old 14-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
On a side note, just sharing with fellow forummers a article a friend send me.

http://www.kingsofthailand.com/shoul...d-in-thailand/
Interesting article.... one missing point really is, when the girl decide you are the one with all the security, she proved to be worth being raw with.... then comes the problem, when she get pregnant... forget about abortion......... just manage your bank account to your best of effort.

Choke dee.....
Old 14-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Freaking Ang Moh colonial mentality. You want to play be prepared to loose. Win some, loose some, depending on who you met. That is how this economy moves.

He named his freaking site "Kings of Thailand", so he really think he is the King? Pathetic and egoistic bastard.

Quote:
On a side note, just sharing with fellow forummers a article a friend send me.

http://www.kingsofthailand.com/shoul...d-in-thailand/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1