The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
Oh yah,i'll be at bkk for 2 week coming oct . let u meet me till u puke
In Oct...55555++++...u better dun come between 14-18th of Oct....Old man me may not be in Bkk....then u will puke urself!! Come next week lah...its raining season go beachside for wat?? 555++
Old 19-07-2013, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro I undertand what you mean.
We need some fake TLC from time to time.
I don't mind fake TLC so long as it is from quality girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Think Thai pop or R&B closer to the mark. At TWD Easan place, only eye candy singer did anything for me. But then most Thais gyrate to music, tanked up with lau
Nothing like that Thai Chinese rocker of Carabao.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro I undertand what you mean.
We need some fake TLC from time to time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Fake TLC on bed will be better than no TLC. Didi also perform better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
I don't mind fake TLC so long as it is from quality girl
Yeah...the bigger the TLC, the better

Old 19-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bro Soopa... This one enough TLC for you? 555+

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Photoshopped one issit. Face so big not proportion to body.
Old 19-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
OMG!! The nipple so big!!!
Old 19-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Wink Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bangkok ladyboys are the best. Almost the same standard as Power Tan's Lin Zhi Ling lookalike ladyboy FB.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 19-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its good you can groove to both types coz most Thai city folks don't.

IMHO Luktung appreciated more by girls from up country. Girls from Bangkok dun really, if not, listen to luktung at all. Its uncool and un-hip. Country bumpkin. Morlam is an even more difficult genre to appreciate. More often performed at up country fairs.
Haha typical city Thais as they feel loso class mah.
But actually their bank account level also very lo.
Appearance matters only.

Listen to sad Luk Thung songs and drink Whisky.
Shiok arh.
Old 19-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ItalianBoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I have a quick question: if I go to Bangkok with my partner, when and how can I get to "meet" the local girls without having to pay another hotel room?

Golden question...anyone has suggestions?? how does it work in Bangkok?

Cheers!
Old 19-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Waaa... Icon? that time I still "pah go li" leh... dunno what is a TD
"Dai Ing Mai"? Joking lah... slightly better... last 2 years keep playing "Ter Yang" by Potato! Dunno how those people can tahan every fricking day the same song!
5555+ pah go li? Wu ya boh? Ter yang, this song death many years ago in TH. There are many indie band songs nowadays being play at discos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
5555....I remember those days at Icon .....those were the days....remember the first few female singers (Mona and Night).....those were the days of Impact , Royale (City Plaza) and I think Nana was still quite a hit then....nowadays, ask me go TD in SGP...I also sianz....
Wow, like that got chance I see you before la. 5555+ not so hardcore TD goer, but I like Icon, not to forget the Live Impact. Don't really fancy nana. I went TD last few months ago when I'm in Sg.

Different from what I experience back then, those were the days. Those were the days girl come to your table, after so long then ask for drinks, now 10 min, asked laew. Arom sia. 55555+ stay TH better.
Old 19-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylves512 View Post
OMG!! The nipple so big!!!
555+ Me like me like, just turn off the light and everything taste same same...

Old 20-07-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after reading the past 20 pages, bkk seems like quite an expensive place for bonking.

Any budget ST bonking in bkk?
Old 20-07-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow, like that got chance I see you before la. 5555+ not so hardcore TD goer, but I like Icon, not to forget the Live Impact. Don't really fancy nana. I went TD last few months ago when I'm in Sg.

Different from what I experience back then, those were the days. Those were the days girl come to your table, after so long then ask for drinks, now 10 min, asked laew. Arom sia. 55555+ stay TH better.
5555+++ I think very likely lor....those day TD in SGP better...now really i rather stay home sleep than go to TD in SGP...maybe becoz i am at home base so tend to compare to wat we have here lah...
Old 20-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
after reading the past 20 pages, bkk seems like quite an expensive place for bonking.

Any budget ST bonking in bkk?
What is your definition of 'budget'? At least give an indicative amount so some kind bros here can advise you better.

You really want budget budget, just walk along the streets at Nana and pick one
Old 20-07-2013, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went baccara at 10pm. It was very crowded. Went second floor sit down. After sitting down i turn my head. I saw my previous bacara bmw girl beside me but she going to change alrdy..with a jipun cust .sigh..then went shark today to hunt. Saw a few of my type. Call girl 1 come n buy ld. Talk talk nego for lt. St 2500 dun do lt but can lt for me 4k till 3am as she need go home cos her mama duno she work agogo... me think n thiink cos I wan lt go rca..I ask her intro cos i ask mamasan she like duno much same as bacara which can do lt. Then girl 1 point here point there all dont suit ny taste ...decide to call girl 2.buy ld..come sit told me lt 6k and she no like party..zzz .went to call girl 3..girl 3 suit my taste the most but dun go lt cos gt sch tmr.lol. as time pass now alnost 12. I think take girk1 bah. Bf her go back hotek bombom..went crave instead at soi11 due to time constraint.. crave nt bad. Less crowded than rca and music better imo but I see ard .. all angmoh only me yellow skin.. ok nvm bought drinks and dance go back bombom at 2am. Thought time limited she offered good service, attitude n skill bbbj, ar to make up. Had a half cim in d end. Good nite bkk. Crave nt bad. Quite near my hotel too. And imo I think the mamasan baccara and shark duno much abt d girl as compared to the puipui mamasans at angelw where I went preciously, they quite informative but always ask for tips.

Last edited by heavenlychaser; 20-07-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1