The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SGgems deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prettiest Local FL

Anyone booked the following girls before?

Kay from Plat Club
Nicole from PE
Dasiree from Diamond Queen.

very interested in dasiree, got any fr on her ma?
Old 17-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 0
rainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to allrainchezz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
I don't think she is still in this line as I don't hear from her anymore. I could be wrong though. It was exciting in those days- she would text in middle of night to meet. .

Yep .... I totally agree. Angelica is definitely the pick of the crop. Noone comes close. Maybe only Aries. Also from TE.
Old 20-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

ya agreed on Angelica ....sms no reply
next morning i wake up saw her miss sms
tink not ard anymore
Old 20-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturias View Post
XXLATEXDOLLYXX is quite beautiful and alluring. Although, she said she retired for gd, I suspect she might have changed her mode of ops. I was being intro to her by bro infinitiumus. He has good taste.
I don't think she really retired for good although I can't say for sure as I have not met her for a long time. She has grown beautifully as her picture in her whatsapps can testify..
Old 20-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhug443 View Post
Can we talk about current FLs pls?
Unfortunately there is not any from the current crop that I can recommend. Some may be good enough for RTF but none of them has the attraction of "die-die-must-meet" type.

There are far more choices now but mostly it is more miss than hit. The good ones retire very quickly
Old 20-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Yup Angelica is so far one of the best FLs I engaged, she will text in odd hours to meet up and yes middle of the night too. It was kinda exciting kinda, do miss her even after all this year she is not dead pretty but the type you don't reject a 2nd look.
I think she has changed her number (not too long ago) - so possibly have quit for good. But if you know where she is staying (if you are her regular) - then you can possibly try to 'accidentally meet her'.. a little evil thought.
Old 20-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhug443 View Post
Can we talk about current FLs pls?
Oh by the way if you are looking for really pretty FL that is still working - can try Alana from Pandora Lust - I have not tried Alana (so can't be sure) - although I suspect I know who she is when she was with TE (in that case, I have already met her and she is really pretty).
Old 20-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh by the way if you are looking for really pretty FL that is still working - can try Alana from Pandora Lust - I have not tried Alana (so can't be sure) - although I suspect I know who she is when she was with TE (in that case, I have already met her and she is really pretty).
Ok. Don't say I don't give you more names.

Please go try Zelle from Pandora Lust. She is not really that pretty but her GFE will blow you away.. however, she is not very active so you may have to wait..

She epitomizes what is GFE in an FL and where looks become secondary (not that she is ugly).
Old 21-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Soexpensive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about any from platinum club?

Quote:
Ok. Don't say I don't give you more names.

Please go try Zelle from Pandora Lust. She is not really that pretty but her GFE will blow you away.. however, she is not very active so you may have to wait..

She epitomizes what is GFE in an FL and where looks become secondary (not that she is ugly).
Old 21-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 22
asturias is a glorious beacon of lightasturias is a glorious beacon of lightasturias is a glorious beacon of lightasturias is a glorious beacon of lightasturias is a glorious beacon of lightasturias is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, She's gorgeous in her whatsapp profile.

Quote:
I don't think she really retired for good although I can't say for sure as I have not met her for a long time. She has grown beautifully as her picture in her whatsapps can testify..
Old 22-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
taetae888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should have started a thread "Most value for $$$ Local FL"..
Old 22-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ChivasR38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any links to this Anjelica?
Old 22-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soexpensive View Post
how about any from platinum club?
Surely you can't expect me to spoonfeed until like this.. why don't you try some and give us some feedback first?
Old 22-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taetae888 View Post
should have started a thread "Most value for $$$ Local FL"..
Without a shadow of doubt - Natalie
Old 26-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
bearhug443 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Managed to find an independent local FL w looks 9/10. Stats are 160cm, 32C, $400.

Will only share if yr contact is 9/10 or above, thks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread