The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Highsexdriver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
SYT brown sugar..........

Got to know her from the chatline and arranged to meet her at her place in sengkang... parked my car at the MSCP next to her block and wait for her.. she is very fast and arrived within 5 mins. So i light up a stick of cigarette and TCSS with her in my car for a few mins...As she was rushing for her time, so she start to proceed to bbbj for me. Pulled down my pants and she start to slowly suck my rod for me without rush. so she suck and suck while i am still smoking...after finished my smoke, my hands start to do the work... insert my hands in her shirt and start to roam her breasts... she got quite a big breast if to compare to her body size.. but nipples are quite small... anyway roamed and roamed her breasts while she suck for me..can feel that her nipples start to hardened already and her stroke are getting faster... as i am getting more high, asked to suck deeper and deeper for me... after a few minutes... unload it into her mouth.... overall, quite sextifaction if you are looking for a quickie...

Body: 1.62m and 45kg
Bbbj: $50, FJ: $80
Looks: 6/10
Breasts: B to C cupper with small nipples

Any bros who are interested may PM me for her cont. But only for Rep Pts more than 50 only......Conts will be given 1st priority to those who up me (I think its only fair for me to do that)...
Old 02-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
myojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: SYT brown sugar..........

Hi Bro,

May I have a session with her? Hope you can share with me.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Highsexdriver is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Unhappy Re: SYT brown sugar..........

Have given out the no. to bro who had upped me...do write FR after trying... to those who have lied and said that they already upped me and request for the no. which in fact never up me... sorry bro... i dislike liar... so your PM has been deleted... i cant believe some bros with few hundred over reps point would resort to this kind of tactics so as to get the no.. so, i dont even know who to trust....
Old 03-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 23
LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SYT brown sugar..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsexdriver
Have given out the no. to bro who had upped me...do write FR after trying... to those who have lied and said that they already upped me and request for the no. which in fact never up me... sorry bro... i dislike liar... so your PM has been deleted... i cant believe some bros with few hundred over reps point would resort to this kind of tactics so as to get the no.. so, i dont even know who to trust....
hi bro, i pm you as well but i do not have 50 pts as required. So does that deemed that we are not qualified FL seekers? This is very disappointing, especially this is supposed to be a sharing area.

PS: yes, i mentioned i will up you but as i have used my upping power today, i need to recover. But i guess i will pass. Afterall, there is a forest out there
Old 03-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Paisay ,.. up you by today when i recover my power! as promised dun worry..

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 03-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
awesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterawesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterawesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterawesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterawesome04 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello bro, some need to regain power and distribute around then can up you..

seem to me like you really hard up for points...Never up up so you won't share..

I don't think that's the way to go bro...

Just my opinion..

Cheers
Old 03-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

it's not very nice of you to ask peoples to up your rep in order for you to share the contact.When you PM me for Adrianna's number,i gave it to you without asking you to up my rep.Those bros who had PM for adrianna's number should know better.I don't ask for my rep to be up unless bros here do it willingly.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To thread starter,

I have upped u but haven received contact from u. Do u intend to MIA?
Old 04-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!

hi bro,

please check your USER CP and PM.....up you already as u requested and as i promised.......i should be expecting the contact in PM very soon rite bro?

cheers
Old 04-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I shall set dis cumin fri as deadline. If still yet to get e contact, den i believe all bro shd get ready. Is time for you to return back e pts u have cheated.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man
I shall set dis cumin fri as deadline. If still yet to get e contact, den i believe all bro shd get ready. Is time for you to return back e pts u have cheated.
yo bro milo, me on stand-by........on your side........

cheers
Old 04-10-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 22
vandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Any bros who are interested may PM me for her cont. But only for Rep Pts more than 50 only......Conts will be given 1st priority to those who up me (I think its only fair for me to do that)...
I think is not the rite way to ask the bros here to up your rep points before giving the contact. Wat happen your contact is fake?? Another trifusion's tricK??
Your requirements not even given a chance to newbies or some even seniors less than 50 points but they are real cheongsters.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ichibawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Track my past records,I got contribute a number of FRs and threads and only got 25 pts...look like I not qualify
Old 04-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 19
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Hehe, another site to camp for fireworks. Will do my teeny weeny part when the time come...
Old 04-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Conts will be given 1st priority to those who up me (I think its only fair for me to do that)...
Bro why is points so important...is it becos with more points one has a better credibility so easier to get contacts? Bros here knows enough to appreciate the spirit of sharing and will reciprocrate in kind...true a newbie might find it difficult to establish themselve if they lack the pts to prove their credibility but looking at your rep pts, i must say you do enjoy the trust of most bros here as gauging from your join date till now you have amassed quite a number of pts within a short period of time..so don't dwell too much on the pts and continue with the frs and sharing and you'll find in no time the contacts will start flowing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1